2nd part the finale

Real ''LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night Taemin can’t sleep every time he closes his eyes, he’s thinking about Minho. He is so confused to what Minho acted like he didn’t know Taemin. he just accepts the invitation of Kai without thinking it twice and take note! He said date! Date!

‘’what’s wrong with him?’’ he asked himself.

‘’I didn’t do anything to him but why he looks upset to me?’’ Taemin groaned. ‘’tomorrow I will ask him and  if he's still like me or not and if not fine! I don’t care! I don’t like him in the 1st place why I bothered?’’

maybe he like Kai now and Kai also like him so Go! Be together now! And I don’t care! Taemin thought he keep thinking about minho until sleep take over at him.

 

 

 

''hi tae!'' kai greeted him when he come and sit on the chair beside taemin.he just nodded at him back without looking on his friend, he knew that he shouldn't be upset at him but he can't help himself to feel betrayal on his friend and also to feel bitterness about the date of kai and minho yesterday.but kai didn't notice the indefference of his friend to him he just sat and lean backward on his chair day dreaming.

taemin notice him and stared at him, maybe he still thinking about their date! he thought,  and see him smiling alone and there's a sparkling on his eyes he keep staring at kai until the professor entered the room and starting on his day lesson.

 

 

''tae, i'm not going to tag with you today'' kai said to him after the bell ring indicating for the lunch break and he see that kai can't keep the excitement to himself.

''why'' taemin asked him raising his eyebrow.

''minho asked me yesterday.......to go eat with them and.....and... I wasn't able to say no because he insist it..... and also.....i can't help my self to say no....so please tell to our friend next time I'll make up for today ok?''

 all the feels he felt yesterday and lastnight came back suddenly to what he heard kai said to him and maybe all he thought about him and minho is true and totally happening now and he don't know what to think, to do, and what's really happening to the world! why minho is hanging out more to kai than him, why minho much prefer kai than him now. 

''ahhmm..ok i'll tell them.'' he said reluctantly.

''thank you tae, i own you this time! and see you later!'' kai said already leaving taemin.

''haist!'' taemin sighed irritatedly. '' i should't feel this way about him and kai spending time on each other!'' he exclaimed to himself.

he really don't understand what he was supposed to be feels, he knew it to himself that he don't like minho but why he felt like minho is just cheated on him.

''tae what are you waiting for let's go now!'' key shouted standing on the room door. ''and where's kai?'' he added.

''he's not going to eat with us, let's go now!'' he said faster avoiding all the explaination to his friend about where's kai is.

 


 

2 weeks ago minho keep avoiding taemin and didn't talk or look at him anymore that's cause a pain on the younger heart he don't understand what happen to him to treat him like this that's why taemin keep finding a reason how to confront minho  but everytime he saw a opportunity kai always appears to wherever the place he saw minho sitting alone on their school he's so irratated it's looks like kai intentionally do it just to make taemin mad but he don't understand why kai want him to be mad? or jealous though, he really don't know now anymore. and when the times he saw them together, laughing together taemin can't stop himself to replace kai to be him.

why too sudden his feeling changed to minho, he thinks that maybe he fell inlove with minho but the small part of his brain telling him that he just jealous because kai always with him and don't have a time with them but he knew it was an excuse to what he really felt. he regret the times when minho always sticking with him he realize that despite of irritation he got to him he's still feel a butterfly on his tummy and happiness on his heart but he didn't care about it and just keep telling minho off , and push him away. now that he realized it  he hurt minho so much and now that minho didn't care about him anymore he's also hurting ,it's really hurt now for him.

taemin did not notice the tears that keep flowing on his eyes. he's crying on the thought of how stupid he is to just realizes it now how important minho to himbecause the said person is gone. tears flowing none stop wetting his school pants taemin was sitting on the gym that time after thinking about the posibilities that maybe minho is there still practicing but he found nothing the gym is empty only him.

''I'm so stupid!'' he shouted to the empty gym still crying. 

''taemin?'' he heard someone calling his name he turned to the way he heard the voice and saw someone is standing there looking at him and he knew who is he because the voice is so familiar.

''key..'' he sobbed.

''tae, what are you doin- OMG! what's wrong? why are you crying?'' key said panicking when he saw the younger face full of tears.

''key....I'm so stupid..'' 

''what happen? tell me, and you're not stupid stop saying that!'' he said hugging taemin and rubbing his back to calm the maknae.

''I lose him key... I lose him..'' taemin cried nose snipping on key neck , and key just hugged him he don't care if his uniform get wet he was so worried on what happen to his friend to care about himself.

''come on tae let's sit and talk about it okey?'' he said pulling taemin beside him and make him sit on the bench located on the side of the gym. ke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter