1st part

Real ''LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘’taemin!’’ key shouted to his friend when he saw him walking alone on the corridor of school.  They’re friend since kinder and they know everything about each other.

‘’Oh, key.’’ taemin said continuously walking fast and looks like he’s avoiding something or exactly someone, carefully looking to his surroundings.

‘’why are you walking fast? And you look so distress, there’s something happened?’’ key asked worried on his face for his friend. And he kept his speedy to walk beside taemin.

‘’Shhhhhh…., Quiet key, we need to walk faster I don’t want him to see me and following us.’’ He said putting his pointed finger on his lips signing to be quiet.

‘’OMG! Don’t tell me he still bothering you?’’ key squealed almost running beside taemin on how faster he walk.

‘’to answer your questions……Yes! He really doesn’t stop when I told him that I don’t like him, instead he said that he was going to do everything to make me fall for him. And that’s make me scared! He is so creepy!’’ taemin exclaimed.

‘’haist! You know what? The things I really don’t understand to you are why don’t you like him? He’s handsome, tall, and a captain of the basketball team! All the girl can kill just to get him, but look at you! I know that you’re a gay! And don’t you ever to deny it!’’ key stop him when he saw taemin about to protest. ‘’and make yourself looks so pathetic running to the things you suppose to love rather than to avoid!’’ key said holding taemin had to stop him and stared at him indicating that he need a good explanation.

‘’please key, not now!’’ taemin whined. He also don’t know why he’s avoiding him maybe he scared that someone’s going to hurt him if he return the attention on him, like what key said his admirer is one of the most popular on their school and all the girls can kill to get him, and that makes everything worst for taemin, he just wanted a good, silent, and normal high school life and nothing else.

‘’alright! Fine! I’m not going too asked anymore!’’ key turned and releasing taemin hand, continuing on his walk leaving taemin behind.

 

‘’Minnie!’’

Taemin abruptly stop on his way when he heard the manly-baritone-of familiar-avoided-person voice calling him. And soon enough he felt a warm and masculine arm wrapping on his shoulder.

‘’hi Minnie, I miss you so much! And why I don’t see you yesterday after the class I’m waited for you but you not there anymore?’’

‘’Minho! Can you please let me go?’’ taemin respond trying to pulled minho arms on him.

‘’why? I like holding you like this.’’ Minho said pouting despite of his manly aura he’s not scared for taemin to see him like this.  That’s what he is, Minho notion.

‘’whatever, but please remove your hand on me. You’re so annoying.’’ Taemin said rolling his eyeballs and successfully removing Minho hands on him.

‘’really? That’s what I want...to annoy you so that I’m the only man you going to think this day. And I’ll never stop! Never!’’   Minho insisted pinching taemin cheek.

‘’why you always bothering me? ‘’taemin asked starting walking again leaving minho on his back.

‘’because I like bothering you, I like you!’’ minho announce following taemin.

taemin just keep walking and didn’t spare any attention on the person behind him who was kept pulling his bag, calling his name, or touching his hair at the back.

‘’taemin…whoho! Please look at me. You not that late on the class to walk faster like this.’’ Minho reclaimed.

‘’minho..’’ taemin sighed. ‘’please, I’m begging you. I don’t want to get any unintentional attention from any of your fans here. So please leave me alone! Don’t you notice that I don’t like you?’’ taemin asked turning to face Minho who looks so shock to what he just said. ‘’please understand the situation, all I need is a simple high school life and not like this!’’ he added when he wasn’t able to get any respond to Minho.

‘’I don’t care!’’ 

Taemin heard when he was about to turn and walk again planning to leave the none-responded Minho alone.

‘’what? Are you that really dumb?’’ taemin asked.

‘’yes I am! Just for you! And I don’t care about them all I care is you! So whatever you say or do to make me leave you, I don’t care! I’ll stay! Because I like you and I’m going to do anything to make you like me back.’’ Minho said walking towards taemin. ‘’don’t forget that …what I want I’ll got’’. Minho added and kissed taemin cheek before leaving the socking face taemin.

 

 

Taemin can’t believe that despite all the bad things he said to make Minho leave him is throw back on his face so fast.

‘’I really hate him!’’ he said but did not notice how loud he said it.

‘’who?’’ kai asked him. kai is also one of his friends beside key. And he knew that kai have a feeling to none other than choi Minho and is additional to the reason why he hates to date him.

‘’nothing kai, it’s just… someone kept pestering me this day.’’ Taemin reluctantly excuses to him, he and kai sitting on the cafeteria that time waiting for their other friend who doesn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter