I

Under the Spotlight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The little seven years old girl is sulking on her chair, she look at the smiley boy who is sit next to her. They had been together since they were one day old, the little girl is only older a few months from him. She never knew how does the boy can smile everyday even when the situation always makes them feel want to cry. 

Then a black long haired with a beautiful face walk in with shyness all over her face, today is their first day of being first grader. The long haired girl is six years old, she is slightly genius that she is manage to pass the entrance test. She walk closer to the sulking girl and the smiley boy.

"Hey." The sulking girl greet her.

The sulking girl and the smiley boy is her close friend that she is consider them as a siblings, they were already with her ever since she was born. 

"Seungri oppa, Yoona unnie." She is answering with a polite answer.

"Good morning Seobaby." The little boy pat her head, it is his favorite nick name for the polite girl.

Their parents supposed to be with them in the first day at school, to have an information and the school introduction. They were enrolled in the most prestigious school in Seoul, only a smart or very rich children can enrolled in this school, and not every rich children can enter without passing the test. They even have to face the EQ test, provided to know the children emotional state and how to deal with them. 
But, instead of having their parents, they are accompanied by their own house butler. It is not their parents are so busy until they forget their own children. But, it is because they have a very famous parents that will jeopardize their life if the public know who are they parents.

The sulking girl name is Kwon Yoona, born in May, she is hyper, lovely, easily sulk or happy, her excitement level is sometimes absurd and she loves to eat more than watching a cartoon. When children around her age hates eat so much, Yoona cannot understand that. For her, the food only taste good and very good. The only one who is she listen to is Seohyun, because Seungri is her troublemaker mate.

The smiley boy name is Lee Seungri, born in December, he is a charmer for a seven years old, he loves to talk and surely have a nice smile. His actions are always surprising the adults around him. He does not watch a cartoon because he think cartoon is for a baby, he watch History and National Geographic Channel. He treat girls like a princess, but his princesses are only Yoona and Seohyun.

The polite girl name is Kim Seohyun, born in June a year after Yoona and Seungri. She is very quiet little girl and very obedient, she listen to people well, she follow instructions perfectly and she is amazingly polite. She is only eat healthy food, the influence of her aunty, even her parents does not really eat healthy food. She watched cartoon and listen to a children song, she loves Keroro and that is why Yoona and Seungri called her Seobaby.

No one know who are their parents, except the principal. But fortunately, the view of children not having their parents around in their first day is no longer weird. It is a usual view to have the butler or assistant of the family on the parents spot.

"Unnie, why are you sulking?" 

"I want eomma... mommy..." She drown her head more, looking into the floor.

Ever since the three of them reaching the ages where they can be talked to and listen to their parents well, they made a promise not to talk to everybody about who are their parents. It is hard for them not to say who is their parents, since they want to brag about how good their parents are. But, the parent’s just do not want they have a hard time being surrounded by paparazzi, news people and will lead them to have a bodyguard. They want their children to live a normal life.

"Yah, Yoong! Let's find the cafeteria! And we can talk to eomma and mommy." Seungri try to lift Yoona's mood.

"Food~~" Yoona suddenly up, her ears are twitching when she hear Seungri asked her to find the cafeteria.

"Come on." 
"Oppa, the introduction class is going to start." Seohyun protesting, she is really afraid of breaking the rules on their first day of school.

"Yoong is hungry, can't help it." Seungri explain, Seohyun have nothing against him.
Hungry Yoona is never been the best person on earth to be deal with.

They walk slowly outside the class, Seungri told his butler to stay and listen to the class so he will have something to report to his parents. While the other two butler forced to follow the trio if they do not want to get fired.

"Young master, where are you going?" Yoona's butler asking to Seungri, he really wants to lift the little boy and chained him to the chair.

"Yoong is hungry Yonghwa-ssi, you want to deal with it?" 

"God..." Seohyun's butler mentally slap his face, he was facing hungry Yoona once and he never once to face it again.

So, the two of them following their young master and miss without complaining. They will accept all the consequences and reporting everything to the children’s parents. Later.

Sandara Park, 38 years old, and Lee Chaerin, 31 years old. The first couple that manage to shake South Korea of their marriage nine years ago. They were married legally in Germany, having a huge issues since Dara is one of the most famous actress in South Korea. Many fans of Dara cursing Chaerin and tell her to go to hell, thinking that she is the one at fault for defiling the innocent Dara. But, Dara herself choose Chaerin over her career and went on hiatus for two years long before she is come back in one commercial, with a baby boy. Chaerin is a genius professor, her company and works are recognized by worldwide business, she is winning a noble of her research about the stem cell on human’s body. Not to mention she is openly gay, that is why she is the one who received most hatred letters and harsh word when Dara announcing their marriage. To make it even worse, she was well known a player.

They met when Dara was being the face of her company’s new beauty product, at that instant she fell in love with Dara. All whipped and calm whenever she is with Dara, Chaerin even willing to get her heart broken when the rumor about Dara dating the famous rapper, Kwon Jiyong. She just smile and back off only to see Dara is happy, until she were confronted by crying Dara in her office.

Chaerin’s vice president, Kim Taeyeon, 33 years old were the second person who is manage to give another surprise to South Korea once again by marrying Hwang Miyoung or known as Tiffany Hwang the famous singer from duet ‘Vanity’, 32 years old. After Dara announcing her marriage, Tiffany launch another surprise attack for the third time for her marriage with Taeyeon. The one and only famous VP of Newmont Beauté, Inc, of her track record messing and sleeping with all the models use for the company’s product. It has been a general issued for people to know Taeyeon and her ability to seduce girls with her amazing abs and her cute face. But, when the company using Vanity for their television CF and radio, she could not help but crashing deeply into the beautiful eye smile belong to Tiffany. It was Tiffany’s idea to have a press conference about their relationship, and beside Tiffany’s duet Jessica was completely taken by another woman. Might as well they coming out the closet and put everything down.

Tiffany’s best friend and her duet on their duo group, Jessica Jung or in her Korean she was called by Jung Sooyeon, 33 years old. Was the person who give the idea to Tiffany about coming out of the closet after being enough of their company matchmaking plans to cover their affairs. She was in love with the composer and producer Kwon Yuri, 32 years old. They were mortal enemy at first sight, Jessica hate Yuri for her cold act towards the girls who are head over heels over her, while Yuri on the other side hate Jessica because she can be a bipolar girl sometimes. Lately their hatred becoming habit of seeing each other, then they realized that they cannot live without each other. They get married in USA a month before Taeyeon and Tiffany. After hearing Dara and Chaerin confession about their relationship, they just follow the lead and have it all out.

They become the country headlines for three years in a row, especially after Jessica finally having her baby girl after one year hiatus. Then Dara give a birth to a baby boy by the end of the same year, and six months later, it was Tiffany who gave birth to her baby girl.

Having their life under the spotlight, makes them tired and decided to hide their children away from the spotlight. Leaving under tight security and no reporters were able to take a pictures of their children. They lived in one secluded area with their close friends and families.

“Why eomma and mommy can’t come?” Yoona pouting while eating a biscuit from the cafeteria.

“Because if they come people will know that we’re their children, when people know who we are. Then mummy said they will hurt us and our lives will be ruin.” Seungri explaining while drinking his strawberry milk.

“Oppa that’s scary, eomma said they will make us cry.” Seohyun give Seungri and Yoona her teary eyes.

“Yeah, so that’s why we can’t whines to them. We’re a good kid right? Yoong? Seobaby?” Acting as a gentleman, little Seungri try to console his two sisters, even when he wants to cry also.

“Okay.” Yoona munching another biscuit, she keep shut and try not to cry.

Six months the trio is experiencing their school life, making a few friends and get into a fight with some seniors or classmate. Some of their friends confused about their parents well being, because it is only their butler who is attending on every events held by the school.

"Yoona, where's your parents? We never seen them? My appa is busy also, but he can come when we have a festival tomorrow."

"Busy." Yoona answering, she hates people when they are asking about their parents.

Her beautiful mommy is a famous singer, a Hallyu star, people will recognize her easily because they have a lot of Yoona's mommy in posters all around Seoul. She can see her mommy on tv, on music bank, being a winner and many reality show. She is very beautiful, her voice is like an angel. Even though she is a bit violence toward her eomma, but Yoona loves her mommy. 

While her eomma is a producer, people said to Yoona that her eomma creating a beautiful song or produce an excellent show. She is famous for her skills and people adore her for her beauty. She can acting all cool and calm, smile like a casanova, but actually she is afraid with her wife. She loves to spoil her little princess and put her wife above anything else.

Yoona loves her parents, when her mommy going abroad because of her tour sometimes her mommy took her too if her eomma do not have anything to do. But, Yoona will have to use a hoodie or snuggles her face on her parent's neck crook.

Little Yoona is having her dinner when she hear someone calling her name, she look at her butler only to find he is nodding with a smile on his face. Yoona's parents is now home after three days going to Japan.

"Yoong! Yoongie!" 

"Mommy! Eomma!" Jessica kneel down and stretched her hands for the little girl who is running while munching something.

"Oh my little shikshin. I miss you baby girl." She give a big hug to her daugther.

"I miss mommy more!" Yoona jumping happily in her mommy's arms.

"Yoongie don't miss eomma?" Yuri faking a pout face and look at her daugther.

"Aigoo... eomma why are you being like a kid." Yoona act like a grow up woman, she move from her mommy to hug her eomma, making the two woman laughing hard.

The maids and the butler help them to bring the luggage to their room, while the three of them walking hand in hand to the dinner table, Yoona have not finish her dinner yet and she wanted her parents to sit with her. She want to sit in her eomma's lap and being feed by her mommy, she just want to be spoil this night before tomorrow. 

Because tomorrow she will have a sport festival at school, and some of friends already about her not having a parents and she just have a butler. She is sad, but she do not want to force her parents. If there is no Seungri or Seohyun with her, she is probably already cry everyday.

"Something in your mind Yoong?" Jessica notice a sad expression on her daugther face.

"Nothing!" Yoona laugh and ask her mommy to give another portion to .

"Baby Yoong?" Her eomma her hair and kiss her crown.

"I'm okay... Yoong is a good kid!" She smile happily, then she have a big tight hug from both of her mothers.

 

Little Seungri still strugling to be strong as he can, Yoona and Seohyun's parents always ask him to take care of the two princesses. He will do it and he must. But, sometimes he just want to have a normal conversation with his parents, just like the others do. 

Having his parents to his school, or walking together in public without him have to be in a tight secure of his mummy or eomma's arms or having a hoodie to hide his face. He wants to be able to go to the amusement partk with his parents casually, just like he hear from his other friends.

But Seungri is a good boy, or so he think. He have to protect Yoona and Seohyun, and to ease his sadness he is acting all strong and cute. He never answering if the teachers or his friends asking about her parents. 

"Yah! You act all cool but you have no parents!"

"Seungri have no parents!" 

"I have!" That is the usual scene if he plays with his friends, because not all of his friends are nice.

And whenever he have those scene, the only thing he can do is running to his butler's arms and crying. 

He wants to answer that he have a great parents, her mummy owns the biggest company in Seoul, probably the world. Seungri want to say that probably one or two of his friends is the children of her mummy's employees, he sometimes want to say that;

"Your mother cosmetic is the one which my mummy's company producing!" But he did not, he keep it on his own.

And if the teachers asking he just answer that his parents are busy and running away. He is an active child and a lovely one, he is a charmer. Once, he ask a six grader to going out to a date with him, a date to get a strawberry ice cream. Looking at how sweet the first grader and how handsome his face, the girl agree.

The butler tell the cute story to his parents.

"Omo- he sounds like his mummy." Dara look at his son when he is finishing his milk.

Seungri hates food, he never knew why Yoona loves food so much. But, he loves his mummy's food, whenever his mummy cook for him and his eomma, he will eat it happily. Seugri's eomma cannot cook, she only cook rice, sandwich and ramyeon, just the same like Yoona's mommy and Seohyun's mum. 

"Eomma, I finish drink my milk." Her walk and hug his eomma's knees.

"Good boy, why don't you eat too?" Dara pat his son head and his head, Seungri is their pride and joy, they do not want anything to happens to their son, especially like what they face nine years ago.

"I want to eat mummy's kimbap." He climb the couch then put himself on his eomma's lap.

"Oh, let's ask mummy to make it for us then." 

"Where's mummy?" He ask while he keep touching his eomma's face, he play with her hair and kiss her lips. 

"Mummy is here little boy." He always loves to hear that husky voice, the voice that belong to his beautiful mummy.

Seungri's eyes widened when he saw his mummy bring a plate full with kimbap, she sit next to them and decided to eat in front of the tv. Thing that will never happen if his grandfather or grandmothers is visiting them.

"Give kiss to mummy first." He kiss his mummy's lips with a pleasure.

"Mummy... mummy... mummy..." 

"Yes dear?" 

"Eomma is very beautiful right? The most beautiful girl I've ever seen!" He stares at his eomma's face and play with her hair, both of his parents now chuckles.

"Yes handsome, your eomma is the most beautiful woman on earth. I'm lucky to have her, we're lucky to have eomma... right?" Chaerin kiss her wife's cheek, which is now blushing red.

"Wow, eomma... your face is red." He is amaze to see how fast it is her eomma's face to turn red.

"Come on baby, let's eat your kimbap." Dara take the kimbap with the chopstick and feed Seungri, while Chaerin keep teasing her.

Eleven years together, and some things are not meant to change. 

Seungri is happy, he is happy that his parents are loving each other, he is a good kid. Because his parents keep telling him that someday they will let people know that he is their son. Right now, for how much they proud with Seungri, Korea still not ready to have the news that he is their son.

That Lee Seungri is the only son of Lee Chaerin and Sandara Park, one of the heir of Newmont Beautè, Inc. 

 

Seohyun is six years old, sometimes she just too calm for six years old. She is smart and she is the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter