letting him go

just go away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          " But... why ?", Tao asked her softly , not giving out any tense. "I..i don't have any feelings for you anymore. Just go, please ? ", she pleaded without looking into his hazel eyes , as it may sink her heart together with the autumn leaves. "No, i can't ", Tao seemed very stern with with his words.

"But i've met someone else ! I'm madly in love with him. Why can't you let me go when my heart is not for you , Zitao ?!?", she asked . Tao seemed really suprised with those words.

"Are you.. serious ?", he was praying that the girl he'd love for years was kidding.

          "Yes , i am. I hope you'll understand me. Leave me alone. With him. ", she said without catching his eyes. The autumn leaves that fell to the ground also sinked her heart. She didn't have the strength to do this, but she had to.

" I think that's the hardest things of all, letting go of somebody you love, and it is hard for me, you knew it. ", Tao still didn't give up, looking deeply in her eyes eventhough she avoided them. "I had promised to love you for the rest of my life, do you remember it? ", he asked her softly.

"Can you.. just go away ??! ", she suddenly cried. "I hate looking at you!  I don't have to hear your voices anymore ! All I want is to get rid of our memories !", she feel the tense right now. Anytime from now she'll take back her decision to split with him if he keeps on convincing her. 

           Tao looked baffled. He didn't unders

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter