Chapter 1

10 Letters To Move On

Kai and Hyoyeon we're married for 3 years already. They we're living a happy married life and just like other couples, they do fight but settle things at the end of the day. Kai is now an owner of a high class dance studio while Hyo entered the world of fashion as a fashion designer.

 

One saturday night after their traditional family dinner, Hyo pushed open the door of their condo and slamming it after, right at the face of Kai.

 

"Why did you do that, huh Jongin? Why the did you tell that to my mom?!" Hyo asked angrily when Kai entered their unit.

Kai was shocked. "Hyo is surely angry. But why?" He asked himself.

"What did I do wrong, baby?" Kai asked back sweetly and innocently.

"Oh stop playing innocent Kim Jongin! You surely know what you have just done! You freaking tell mom that I don't want a baby! Are you out of your mind?! You know how much I love to have babies! It's just that we are not ready!" Hyo bursted, tears threatening to fall from her beautiful eyes. Kai felt a pang of guilt.

"It was just a joke, baby. No need to be serious." Kai said, hugging Hyo from the back.

"A joke?!" Hyo snorted, breaking the hug. "A goddamn joke?! Oh please! You can't fool me jongin! How many times do I have to tell you that we are not yet ready?!" She shouted while heading to their room. Kai getting pissed followed her to the room.

"What do you mean we are not ready?! For pete's sake, Kim Hyoyeon! We are damn much ready! We are financially and mentally prepared! Well, at least me. I am mentally ready."

"Morago?! Are you telling me that I am not mentally prepared?!" Kai was about to answer her but she cut him off.

"Zip this down first. I can't reach it." Kai willingly zip her dress down not wanting to piss the now pissed hyo. "Thanks. Now answer me. Are you telling me that I am not mentally prepared?"

"To be honest, yes. I do have this feeling that you're just making excuses for you to be not pregnant, again." Kai's voice softened as he said the last word. Hyo looked at him with guilt in her eyes. Sure she want to have a baby, but her past was eating her. What if she undergoes miscarriage again? What if the baby would die inside her womb again? Too many what if's.

"I'm scared, Kai." Kai lifted his gaze from the floor to her wife. "I'm too scared to bear another baby." She repeated with a broken voice. "I don't think I can handle the pain if she would die again." Kai went to Hyo and hug her. He kissed her lips and let her sit on the corner of the bed.

"Shhh. I understand. Don't pressure yourself, okay?" He give her soft kisses in her forehead which help her to relax.

"I'm so sorry Kai. I love you. I really do. You don't know how much I wanted to give you little babies but-" This time, Kai cut her off by kissing her tenderly at her lips asking permission to open .

"You don't have to pressure yourself because I love you more than anything else." Kai wiped the tears that escaped Hyoyeon's eyes. "I can wait until you're ready to bear my child. Even if it takes forever. I will always be here for you. I will never leave you. I promise." Kai kissed her once again which Hyo accepted. She placed her hands on Kai's nape deepening the kiss.

When they both felt the need for air, they broke the kiss and look at each other eyes. Kai gently laid Hyoyeon on the bed not leaving her eyes.

"How about a make up , huh? What do you think?" Kai suggested playfully with a smirk on his face that made Hyoyeon chuckle.

"I'd love that." Hyo quickly pull Kai into her, making their lips crush to each other.

Kai was about to break the kiss to reach for some at the bed side table when Hyo stopped him.

"It's been a while since we made love without using protection" She said and kissed him once more "How about we do it again? No protection, no pills?" Hyo suggested. Kai didn't answer and just kissed her.

"And one more thing, I'm fertile." Hyo whispered that made Kai more turn on.

"I love you Kim Hyoyeon! I so freaking love you!"

---

a/n Hooray for the first chapter! And sorry for the wrong grammar T-T And sorry for that litte ty part, but hey! They are married so I guess that's normal. Haha! Till next chapter! XOXO! ❤