Chapter 2

10 Letters To Move On

Hyoyeon woke up at the sound of her alarm clock. She slowly remove kai's arms around her not wanting to wake up her husband. She lazily set the snooze after 10 minutes.

 

"10 more minutes of sleep won't hurt." she mumbles and went back to sleep, embracing her husband. "I love you my jagiya." She softly kissed Kai's cheeks.

 

Kai woke up after hearing Hyo's alarm. He turned it off and look at her wife.

 

"Hyoyeon-ah~" Kai nudges Hyo, trying to wake her up. "You have to wake up now or you will be late." He reminded.

"Five more minutes kkamjong, please. Aish. I'm dead tired, can't you see?" Hyo covered her face. Kai removed the pillow that covers Hyo's pretty face. He gives Hyo a quick peck on her lips. "Yah! We haven't brush our teeth yet!"

 

Chuckling, Kai grabbed his boxer shorts. He suddenly remembered what happened last night. He remebered how y Hyo moaned his name, how he exploded his seeds at her. "I hope we can have our little jongin and little hyoyeon soon." He said to himself. He went to the bathroom and took a quick bath.

 

Kai was making pancakes and waffles for hyoyeon when he felt her wife's arms around him.

 

"Good morning, jagiya." Hyo tiptoed and kissed Kai at his neck. "What's for breakfast?"

"Our favorites. Blueberry pancakes, chocolate waffles, and bacon." He turned to face his wife. "I want you to sit down there and wait for you're pancakes, okay? Go." Kai turned and flipped the pancake.

"Aish! Bossy as ever!" Hyo stomped her way to the kitchen and sat down at one of the chair. "Hmmn. Jagiya! That smells so good! Ppali!" Hyo shouted.

 

After a while, Kai appeared at the dining table with her pancakes.

 

"Yey! Pancakes!" Hyo happily ate her pancakes. "One of the thousand reasons why I loved you my kkamjong, you make the best pancakes ever!" She gave Kai a quick peck on the lips and the latter held her hand.

"Are you sure you can go to work? I bet you're sore down there. Mianhe my choding. Am I too rough to you last night?" Hyo blushed at her husband's question.

"A-a-aniyo." Hyo stuttered. "I'm fine. I can handle." She gave her husband a shy smile.

"Alright then. Finish your breakfast so we can go." Hyo salutes at him. Oh how he loves her wife. She can't imagine his future without Hyoyeon. His wife. His choding.

 

After eating, Hyo insisted on washing the dishes but Kai glared at her and told her to just get ready. She followed his husband and went to her walk in closet to prepare.

 

After washing the dishes, Kai was about to call his wife when he felt a sharp pain on his chest. He went to their medicine box to find pain killers. He popped a med to his mouth and wait for the pain to subside.

 

Hyo found him seating while clutching his chest. She worriedly went to him. "Jagi~ Are you alright? What's wrong?"

"I'm fine, jagi. I'm fine. See?" Kai stood up and hugged Hyo. "No need to be worried."

"You scared me!" Hyo hits his back. "Don't you ever do that again."

"Arraso. Sorry if I scared you my choding." He sweetly kissed Hyo's forehead. "Are you done preparing?" He asked while looking at her wife's "ootd"

"Ne. Do I look, gorgeous?" 

 

Gorgeous was an understatement, his wife look like a goddess! But her dress was too short that it exposes her flawless legs.

 

"You look stunning, my choding. But I hate how short your dress is." Hyo was trying to hold her laugh. "Don't you laugh at me Mrs. Kim! Should I buy you some new dress? The longer ones?" Kai said frowning. Hyo lovingly wrapped her arms around his husband's neck.

"My, my, my Jagi~ You don't need to buy me long dress. You NEED to let me enjoy wearing these." Hyo said emphasizing the word need. Kai was about to protest but Hyo cut him "Because sooner or later you will be needing to buy maternity dress for me, my husband." She gave her husband a passionate kiss.

"Wait!" Kai broke the kiss "Are you pregnant? Already?" Kai asked, confused.

"We have just done it without protection last night, am I right?"

"Pabo! Of course I'm not. But who knows, maybe after a month or two I will be." Hyo winked at her husband and went to the living room to grab her things. "Cmon jagiya! I don't want to be late at my appointment!"

 

Hyo saw her husband smiling like crazy. Oh how he love his husband. She then suddenly prayed,

"Dear Lord, Thank you for giving Kim Jongin to me as my husband. Thank you for giving him to me as my best half. I love him so much that I can't imagine my future without him. Please let us be with each other for the rest of our lives. This is my only wish. Don't take him away from me. Not today, not tomorrow, not forever."

---

Annyeong! I decided to post this update tonight because of my subscribers. Really, I am so glad. 10+ subscribers in less than 24 hours! Wow. Just wow.

Again, I want to apologize for my mistakes in this chapter. Mianhe :(

And also, to those who are here in the Philippines.. Kababayan! Stay safe! Typhoon G​lenda is a strong one and now Typhoon Henry is approaching :(

Have a happy and safe weekend everyone! Till next update! XOXO ❤

 

PS: Saranghae ❤