Draw Me a Nemo ; kid!EunHae ; Fluffy

Anniversary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Draw Me a Nemo.

                Kid!HaeHyuk/HyukHae ; fluffy / kindergarten!au ; G ; im trying to be all fluffy and cute with their kid language, but nope, you only got nausea D8 ; - you have been warned.

Claps claps,

Mrs. Jung, the preschool teachers, claps her hands at the kids that running in the room, “Okay kids, now go back to your table, once you have your crayons and drawing book already, and draw everything that you have on your mind right now.”

“Yessss~~” load shouts come from the kids and now they diligently back to their table and starts drawing.

Lee Hyukjae, one of the kids there, stares into his drawing book confusedly. He’s trying to draw a line with his crayon but he still doesn’t get what he wants to draw right now. He sneaked a peek on the girlish-boy’s drawing book beside him, but snatched away by the owner even before he catches a glimpse of it. He props his elbows on the table then rests his chin on his little palms, he looked around and yes, all the kids around him already have a picture on their drawing books. Not a stupid line that’s not even straight. He’s bored, and he still doesn’t know what to do. Until he spotted a brunette kid, a cute brunette kid to be exact, sits five kids away from him.

He can’t help but amused with the kid behavior. The other kids are doing their drawing gleefully, but this brunette one is kind of struggling with how he have to hold the crayon with his tiny fingers without make the drawing book move.

Cute face + cute behavior = mind blowing cuteness.

Out of boredom, Hyukjae hops off from his chair and walk to the brunette kid to teach how to draw with crayon (sure he knows how to draw, but when creativity doesn’t hit his head, he becomes an artless kid that doesn’t even know how to make a line). He brought his crayon and his drawing book too, in case the brunette kid doesn’t want to share his.

With his signature gummy smile, he taps the brunette kid (who’s still in his own little world) on his back, “Eiiii”

The brunette kid turned around and faced his intruder with a scrunched nose because someone disturbed his concentration, “Waatt??”

“Am ee yuukjei, youl name isss??”

“Mom calls mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter