1/1

Because He Can't Cook

Jung Daehyun is a hardworking and successful man. Being a doctor, he makes enough money for both himself and his lovely boyfriend whom he comes to everyday. He loves Youngjae very much; they’ve been a couple ever since high school and Daehyun would never let his princess go.

“You’re home~” Youngjae says as he walks over to Daehyun. He smiles as he places his skinny elbows on Daehyun’s shoulder and leans in to place a welcome kiss on the older’s plump lips. “I missed you~”

Daehyun laughs and kisses Youngjae back with the younger tasting like vanilla. And the older continues to taste it as he picks up Youngjae and sits him on the kitchen counter.

Yoo Youngjae is everything to Daehyun. He’s everything a guy could ask for. He’s cute, he’s beautiful, he’s sweet, he’s adorable, he’s fluffy, he’s smart, he’s sensitive, he does the laundry, he can sing and not forget to mention, he’s great in bed. He can make a great wife for Daehyun.

But there’s just one thing Youngjae couldn’t do.

“Dae, I tried out a new recipe today~”

Yoo Youngjae can’t cook.

Daehyun freezes when his princess finishes his sentence. He blinks at Youngjae and shivers. “Uh, sorry honey, uh, I, uh, already had dinner with my boss earlier.”

“Eh? Why didn’t you call then?” Youngjae pouts, his eyes going into puppy mode, “Daehyunnie, you pabo.”

His boyfriend let out a nervous laugh and scratches the back of his neck awkwardly. “Ehehe, sorry baby...” He mumbled.

You see, Youngjae doesn’t know his cooking is, well, terrible and Daehyun can’t tell him otherwise it would break him.

But somehow Youngjae loves to cook and makes Daehyun tries every of his dishes. They were TERRIBLE but Daehyun pretends that it tastes amazing before throwing it all up in the toilet later. 

“But Dae, can’t you try a little?” Youngjae asks. “I tried it and I think I did well this time.”

Well, Youngjae doesn’t have a good taste of food either…

Daehyun hesitates. He looks at his pouting boyfriend who looks like he could cry at any moment. The older man sighs. “Fine…” he gives in and Youngjae happily feeds him one spoon of his newest dish.

It’s some kind of egg dish and Daehyun swears he thinks he saw it move alive. Taking an unnoticeable breath, he bravely eats the food and immediately fakes its terribleness. “I-it tastes amazing, baby!” Daehyun forces out. “It’s better than your last dish!” yeah right, they taste disgustingly the same.

Youngjae smiles and puts the plate down. “I’m glad!” He shouts happily.

He’s too innocent for his own good.

“Anyway, babe, I uh, I’m going to go wash up upstairs, uh, so, yeah.” Daehyun stutters and dashes towards the toilet.

He groans he pushes the lever down to flush Youngjae’s dish. “Oh my god,” Daehyun mumbles and washes his mouth at the sink. “It’s still so bad.” He states the obvious and stares into the mirror.

“Dae…?” Youngjae’s sweet voice calls from out the door. He sounds a little worried and Daehyun bites his lips in guilt as he reminds him he had again threw up Youngjae’s hardworking dish. “Baby, are you alright?”

“Y-Yeah, I’m fine!” Daehyun shouts from the other side. He had planned to marry the love of his life. But will that mean that he will eat food, which the devil even wouldn’t eat, forever?

When he comes out the bathroom, Daehyun is greeted by a hug from his lover. Youngjae buries his face into the crook of the older’s neck and smiles.

“Are you sure you don’t want to eat a little more?” He asks against Daehyun’s neck. “I think I’m actually getting better.”

Just hearing that, Daehyun wants to puke again. He gives a small, nervous laugh and Youngjae’s back several time before placing a kiss on the younger’s forehead. “Baby, I think so too.” He lies. He lies right into Youngjae’s eyes.

Youngjae smiles his perfect smile. “I’m glad.” He says, pressing his lips against Daehyun’s plump ones. “I just want to be perfect for you.”

Daehyun smiles back, kissing Youngjae’s plumps lips and pulling him close. He onto Youngjae’s bottom lip before the younger bit onto his bottom lip. Daehyun smirks against Youngjae’s mouth and presses him up against the wall, forcing Youngjae’s thin arms above his head.

The older leaves a trail of butterfly kisses on Youngjae’s milky neck, making sure not to miss even a tiny spot. “D-Dae…” Youngjae moaned against Daehyun’s hair. His arms were released out of Daehyun’s grip and they latched onto the back of Daehyun’s head, pushing him more into his neck. “Wait Dae…ah~ Dae...dinner…”

“I told you,” Daehyun says “I already ate with my boss.” He squeezes Youngjae’s .  “Mhm babe, you taste so good.” Daehyun seductively growls near Youngjae’s ear, biting his earlobe. He wrapped the younger’s honey thighs and legs around his waist, bringing him to the bedroom.

Youngjae had been gently pushing down onto the bed. His hair’s in a mess and spread against his eyes as Daehyun continues to devour his neck. He brought his boyfriend up into a kiss while Daehyun’s hand was gently caressing Youngjae’s firm cheeks.

The younger manages to flip position as now that he is on top and sitting right above Daehyun’s crotch. He begins to straddle against his boyfriend while his slim fingers work to his boyfriend’s shirt.

Daehyun gives a laugh and squeezes Youngjae’s honey thighs. “Mhm, I love myself a y Youngjae.” He teases as his arm slides around the younger’s petite waist.

There’s a sudden ring on the bedside drawer. Daehyun and Youngjae freeze and both stare at the cell phone. Daehyun gives a very large and full annoyed groan as he snatches his phone.

“Who is it,” Daehyun growls into the line. He had sounded quite furiously but he didn’t care because it ruined DaeJae y time. “Alright, I’ll be there soon.” The latter says and presses the red hang up button as hard as he could that he swears it could break his screen. But he doesn’t care. “I gotta go.” Daehyun says, staring into his boyfriend’s eyes.

Youngjae tilts his head and meekly smiles. He gives a shrug and kisses Daehyun’s pouty lips before getting off of him. Daehyun groans and gets up from the bed.

Youngjae gets up as well. He traces his finger against Daehyun’s shirt and buttons it (since he was the one who ed them in the first place). “When will you be back?” Youngjae asks lowly, working the third button. He looks up at Daehyun who places a firm kiss onto his forehead.

“I’m not sure.” Daehyun answers, “It depends on how many patients there are.”

Youngjae nods in acknowledgement. He finishes buttoning his boyfriend’s shirt and fixes the messed up collar (because he was also the one who messed it up in the first place).

“Look, I’ll be back soon.” Daehyun reassures after seeing Youngjae’s stiff expression. He wraps his arms around Youngjae’s waist and brings him close. “I promise, okay?” He bumps their foreheads together and stares into Youngjae’s hazel eyes. “I love you.” Youngjae smiles and gives a small nod. Daehyun smiles back. “Now, give me a goodbye kiss.”

The younger doesn’t refuse and slightly goes on his tippy toes as he presses his plump lips against Daehyun’s pouty lips.

“Should I make you something to eat?” Youngjae asks once Daehyun is at the front door, putting on his shoes.

“Um…no need, babe,” Daehyun says nervously. “See you soon babe. I love you.”

Youngjae smiles wide and waves his boyfriend goodbye.

~

“You worked hard, sunbae-nim.” Junior doctors and nurses say with formal bows as Daehyun walks pass them and towards his office. He bows to him to in respect and praise their hard work as well.

In his office, Daehyun sighs as he sits down onto his chair. He rubs his temples and stares at the picture frame of Youngjae and himself and smiles to himself.

“He’s probably asleep right now.” Daehyun says after reading the clock. It reads three in the morning and Youngjae is told many times by his boyfriend not to stay up for him to come home – But maybe…just maybe…

“You’re not asleep, are you,” Daehyun texts on his phone before sending it to his stubborn boyfriend. It doesn’t take long until Youngjae had text back.

“Nope~ J

Daehyun laughs to himself with a shake of his head. “Go to sleep babe, don’t wait for me.”

“I’m not waiting for you. I’m watching ‘Boys over Flowers.’”

“Oh really now~”

“Alright fine, I don’t want to sleep until you get home.”

“Babe, we talked about this. You’ll get tired, don’t wait for me and go to sleep already.”

“Woof.”

“Jae, you know I don’t like dogs.”

“Then don’t treat me like one.”

. . .”

“Yes, I’m pretty sure I know how to write my own name.”

“Babe, I’m going to say this one last time. Go to sleep.”

“But…but…”

“But…?”

“The bed is cold without you…”

One hit K.O

Daehyun laughs to himself as he loses this conversation (like any other time). He continues to laugh and pinches the bridge of his nose.

“Alright babe, you win. I’ll try to get home soon.”

“I always win. See you soon.”

“I love you.”

“Love you too.”

“Why are you laughing to yourself?” A strong voice asks Daehyun. The said man looks up to see Doctor Jung Eunji leaning back the door with a wide smile. She had her arms crossed and stared at Daehyun.

“Good evening, Doctor Eunji.”

They both laugh loudly. Daehyun and Eunji were both from Busan and they both were initiates at their long ago hospital training school, becoming close friends.

“May I help you with anything?”

Eunji smiles and says, “Wanna go get a snack?” She asks, holding up a plastic bag which seems to be food.

“I, uh,” Daehyun stutters, “actually don’t have a snack on me.”

“It’s okay, I can share with you. My boyfriend made too much for me anyway.” Eunji replies and Daehyun gives a laugh. Seo InGuk had been Eunji’s boyfriend for the past few years and he and Daehyun had been on the same soccer team back in the day.

“I could go for a bite.” Daehyun says.

 

Daehyun comes back into his apartment around six in the morning and finds Youngjae asleep on the couch. He smiles and hovers over his boyfriend.

The younger’s breaths softly through his mouth and purrs when Daehyun had accidentally made a creak. He leans down and pecks Youngjae’s cheek and before slowly wrapping his arms around the younger’s waist to bring him up to the bedroom.

“Mhm, Dae…?”

, Daehyun always forgets that Youngjae is a very, very, very light sleeper.

“Shhh,” Daehyun answers with pressing his lips against Youngjae’s plump ones. “Go back to sleep.” He says but Youngjae refuses.

“I made you cheesecake.” Youngjae softly says. “You have to eat it.”

Daehyun sighs. “I, uh, ate with a friend earlier.” He says but this time is actually true. The food InGuk had made for Eunji was so delicious. Daehyun had not eaten such good food in such a long time.

But Youngjae’s pleading expression is impossible to resist. He begins to pout and batter his eyelashes and Daehyun could feel his legs go weak.

“Fine…” Daehyun gives in with a sigh. “I’ll eat a little.”

Youngjae beams and jumps out of Daehyun’s arms. He rushes to the kitchen and comes back with a slice of cheesecake. “I promise you this will taste amazing. I even added kimchi in it!”

…Kimchi in cheesecake…?

Daehyun blinks from the couch at his boyfriend. He reluctantly takes the kimchi cheesecake and stares at it. I swear I just saw it move, Daehyun says to himself and looks at Youngjae. He gives a small smile before stabbing his fork into the cheesecake of hell.

Youngjae stares at Daehyun at the edge of the couch, his eyes wide with anticipation and battering cutely. “How is it?”

Daehyun feels like he had just swallowed a rock. “M-mhm, it tastes great.” He lies into Youngjae’s eyes. “But baby I’m really full from earlier. I’ll eat this later.”

“You always say that but you never eat it.” Youngjae pouts and sits down next to Daehyun. “How about I feed you? Say ah~”

“Jae.” Daehyun simply says that freezes Youngjae in his spot. “I told you, I’m not hungry.” He finishes harshly with a strong look before leaving to take a shower.

Youngjae bites his lip as Daehyun walks off. “But I worked hard on this…” He mumbles under his breath and looks down to the back of his left hand, which had a burn earlier from making the cheesecake.

When Daehyun comes back from the shower shirtless with wet hair, he doesn’t make eye contact with his boyfriend and immediately jumps into bed with his back facing Youngjae.

Youngjae knows to stay quiet whenever Daehyun is in a bad mood. He knows he shouldn’t say anything at the moment because one little word can really stress out his boyfriend. Maybe he’s stressed out about something from work. Maybe something had happened at work that made Daehyun cranky.

Yeah it must be from his work…

He stays quiet, staring into the silence. He looks over at his boyfriend who had fallen asleep and he gives a sigh. “Goodnight, Dae.” Youngjae says, giving Daehyun’s cheek a kiss before snuggling onto his boyfriend’s muscular back.

Daehyun wakes up the next morning when the sun had decided to burn his eyes. He notices the emptiness of the space next to him and smells the scent of food roaming through the house. 

The doctor sighs. Great, Youngjae’s making breakfast. Sometimes he really needs to tell himself to get up earlier than his boyfriend so that he can make breakfast for the two and show Youngjae what food truly is.

“Morning…” Daehyun grumbly mumbles to Youngjae. His boyfriend replies back before Daehyun sits down at the table and reads through the newspaper with a yawn.

Youngjae remains silent and Daehyun doesn’t bother with it. The younger sits down across his boyfriend, fumbling with his fingers as the pancakes he had made for Daehyun was getting cold. “U-um, eating your breakfast would be nice, Dae…” Youngjae hesitantly says.

Daehyun looks from the newspaper and to Youngjae. The younger softly gulps. How could he keep forgetting that Jung Daehyun is not a morning person and that he needs to keep his mouth shut when his boyfriend is stressed?

“I’m not in the mood for pancakes.” Daehyun easily replies as he pushes the breakfast away from him with his palm. He gets up and grabs a box of cereal and the milk carton from the fridge before sitting down without another word.

Youngjae watches as Daehyun dumps the cereal into the bowl and then the milk. He slowly looks over at the abandoned pancakes at the side which had definitely been dried up and cold.

“A-are you thirsty…?” Youngjae asks and Daehyun gives him a look as if his boyfriend had gone crazy.

“Jae, this is cereal.”

Youngjae blinks. “O-oh yeah…” The younger bites his lips as he just stares down at the table, unable to say another word.  

Daehyun finished his breakfast in silence. He doesn’t give Youngjae one look as he walks out the kitchen to get ready for work.

Youngjae follows in behind his boyfriend. He watches as Daehyun buttons his shirt in front of the mirror. He helps his boyfriend because even though Daehyun is surely an adult, he always had problems with buttoning his shirts.

The younger finishes buttoning his boyfriend’s shirt correctly and straightens his collar. He gently pulls Daehyun close and presses a kiss against his boyfriend’s pouty lips. “I love you.”

Daehyun gives a small smile and nods. “Love you too.” He says before grabbing his suitcase and heading out the door.

Youngjae gives a huff of breath when he hears the front door closes and the room fills with silence. He awkwardly stands there, wondering that he should do now.

His college classes won’t start until later in the noon so there is plenty of time to spare. He decides to clean the apartment, hoping to get a feeling of weights off his shoulders.

“Maybe I should make Daehyun lunch…” Youngjae mumbles to himself as he plops onto the couch after finishing cleaning every single thing in the house.

He strolls to the kitchen and checks the fridge. There had been leftover cheesecake, kimbap, dinner, lunch, breakfast, all of which that were for Daehyun but never eaten.

Strong headed, Youngjae decides to make a new dish. Maybe Daehyun would like an apple pie or seafood kimbap. Youngjae smiles to himself. This will definitely cheer his boyfriend up.

Hours past of making lunch before Youngjae had arrived at his boyfriend’s hospital. He’s never been to Daehyun’s work before in case he’s a distraction but this is an exception right?

Asking the lobby lady, Youngjae goes up the fifth floor and to Daehyun’s office. He knocks on the door but to no answer. He slowly opens it, only to realize his boyfriend is not even in the room.

“Are you looking for Doctor Daehyun?” Another doctor asks Youngjae. The boy gives a nod and the doctor informs that his boyfriend had gone to the cafeteria.

Youngjae smiles and thanks the doctor before walking down to see his boyfriend. “The soup’s getting cold…” He mumbles to himself as he holds the lunch pack close to himself.

The cafeteria isn’t crowded but it was exceptionally clean and bright. Youngjae looked around for his boyfriend and takes a while for him to find him.

With a girl

He and the female doctor had been apparently eating lunch together. In fact, they were sharing lunches as there is only one container of food and both of them are eating from it. And they were both laughing together, enjoying the time.

Youngjae slowly shakes his head. There’s no way. There’s no way that Daehyun is cheating on him. They’re just having lunch, that doesn’t assume anything.

But Youngjae couldn’t bear watching anymore. He shakes his head and rushes out the hospital, holding back the tears and lets out a small choke.

 

Daehyun sighs as he gets out his car. He locks it and waits for a beep before stuffing his keys into his pocket and heads towards his apartment.

He walks through the empty halls and unlocks his door. He sighs when he finds Youngjae asleep on the couch again. “Jae, how many times do I have to tell you,” he begins, poking Youngjae’s plump cheek.

The younger squirms and purrs. He turns his back towards Daehyun and snuggles onto the couch. “I made you dinner…” Youngjae says lowly, his eyes staring at the blackness of the couch. He hears Daehyun sigh and bites his lip.

“I’m not hungry.”

“But can’t you at least eat a little?” Youngjae pleads, this time turning to face his boyfriend. “You’ve been losing too much weight too quickly lately and I’m not a doctor but I’m pretty sure that’s not good for your body.”

“Youngjae,” Daehyun calls and the said boy freezes but does not give up.

“Call my name as many times as you want but I’m not changing my mind. Go eat!”

“I’m not hungry.”

“Jung Daehyun!”

Daehyun finally snaps and pushes Youngjae down onto the couch before hovering over him. He stares into the younger with eyes that look like a predator and presses his lips against Youngjae’s.  He begins softly before slowly biting and pulling the younger’s lips.

Youngjae whines and tries to push Daehyun off but his boyfriend does not move. “Daehyun, wait,” He begs as Daehyun’s now kissing his neck. “Dae, not now, eat.”

“I am,” Daehyun says and bites Youngjae’s lips. “I’m going to eat you.” He hisses, his hands roaming through his boyfriend’s small body.

“Jung Daehyun!” Youngjae shouts again but Daehyun doesn’t react, instead, his kisses the younger harder. Youngjae lets out a breathy moan and grips tight onto Daehyun’s bicep, whimpering under his boyfriend’s touch. “Daehyun…” He suddenly thinks of Daehyun with that female doctor and he doesn’t know, but he gives in to Daehyun’s touch.

 

The two wake up on the couch next morning and Youngjae snuggles onto Daehyun’s bare chest. They’re both with just a thin blanket over themselves.

Daehyun makes a sound and pulls Youngjae closer, pressing his lips against the younger’s forehead. “Don’t make me mad again,” Daehyun demands with his deep tone, “or else.”

Youngjae bites his lip. His boyfriend gives him one more kiss before parting himself from the younger. Youngjae feels the coldness of the blanket after Daehyun walks off to the kitchen and he sighs to himself.

“Don’t make breakfast. I’m not hungry.” Daehyun says before shutting the door.

Days pass with more and more lustful sessions. They’re relationship slowly becomes cold as Daehyun mostly has Youngjae wrapped around his finger. The younger feels used and scared that every time Daehyun gets home, it’s immediate .

Youngjae’s suspicion of Daehyun cheating on him grows each day and he feels hopeless. It starts when Daehyun had been really protective of his phone lately especially every time he gets a text. He’s been gone out more often, even when he’s not on work, as if he’s meeting someone.

Youngjae doesn’t bother with anything yet. Although he knows Daehyun might be cheating on him, he feels he can’t afford to discuss about it. He lets everything be, whether or not if Daehyun noticed his boyfriend’s behavior.

“Youngjae,” Daehyun moans as he had pressed his princess up against the wall and continued ing in and out of his boyfriend. He bites on the younger’s milky neck, causing Youngjae to whimper. “You’re so delicious.”

Youngjae sighs. “Daehyun,” he breathes out but Daehyun ignores him, going deeper into his hole. He had wanted his boyfriend to stop at the third round but Daehyun kept refusing, continuing to him as they’re on their sixth round.

Daehyun moans when he finally came into his boyfriend for the sixth time. “Jae…” he looks at his boyfriend, who had been tearing. “Jae, I’m so sorry.”

Youngjae meekly smiles. He shakes his head and cups his Daehyun’s cheeks and presses his lips against the older. “It hurts, Dae…” He breathes out. “It hurts so much…” He says with a laugh.

The older stays silent. He pulls out and hears Youngjae give out a breath. “Jae, I’m so sorry.” He mumbles against Youngjae’s lips. “Let’s go to bed.”

“No,” Youngjae chokes out, “No, don’t stop, Dae. You want more.” He kisses his boyfriend’s lips. “I know you want more and I’m going to give you it. I’m giving you everything, just, keep ing me.”

“Jae, what’s wrong? If we continue, you’re going to break.”

Youngjae smiles, “No, I won’t.” He says, “Keep going, please. Don’t leave me like this. Keep going.”

 

Daehyun wakes up first the next morning and Youngjae’s still sound asleep next to him. He brushes his fingers against Youngjae’s black bangs, feeling guilty for literally tearing apart his boyfriend last night.

“Mhm, Dae…?” Youngjae calls, his voice breaking. He smiles. “Good morning…”

Daehyun pauses before smiling back. “Good morning,” he says, pecking the younger’s lips. “I’m going to get washed up. Stay in bed. You’re tired.” He doesn’t let Youngjae finish and heads off to the bathroom.

“How many rounds did we have?” Daehyun asks himself as he stares into the mirror. It’s obvious that something is up with his boyfriend and it’s hurting the both of them.

When Daehyun gets back to the room, he finds Youngjae sitting at the end of the bed. “Who’s Eunji?” Youngjae chokes out as Daehyun notices his phone on Youngjae’s palm.

“Why are you going through my phone,” Daehyun demands more so, snatching his phone back. He glares at his boyfriend.

“I wasn’t going through it,” Youngjae says, “it just kept vibrating and messages from Eunji kept coming in.”

“She’s just a friend.”

“She’s saying she’s going to make food for you.”

“What are you implying? That’s I’m cheating on you?”

“I never said that.”

“Then what are you saying?”

“Nothing, why are you so upset…?”

“I’m not upset! I just don’t like you going through my phone!”

Youngjae blinks. “Why, is it because you’re hiding something from me?”

“I’m not!”

“Then why is she making food for you? Is she the same girl you were eating with at the hospital?”

“What?”

“I went to your work last week because I made lunch for you. I couldn’t find you but then you were in the cafeteria having lunch with some nurse. Care to explain?”

“Eunji’s just a friend.”

“Then why were you eating from her lunch?”

“I was hungry!”

“You never ate any of my cooking before. Why?”

“Because…because…”

Youngjae raises a brow and crosses his arms as he walks closer to Daehyun. “You’re not really cheating on me…are you?”

“I’m not!”

“Then explain to me why you were with here!”

By now tears roll down Youngjae’s cheeks and Daehyun feels a stab to his heart as he sees his princess cry. He sighs and sits down on the bed, burying his face into his palms. “It’s because you can’t cook.”

“What…?”

“Your cooking – it’s horrible. Every time I come home you stuff my throat down with some food that tastes so bad. I throw up in the toilet when you’re not looking. But I didn’t want to upset you so I made excuses to avoid eating.” Daehyun finally confesses before he looks up at Youngjae. “I’m really sorry, babe. Please don’t be mad at me. I’m not cheating on you. I just didn’t want to upset you.”

“And you don’t I’m upset now?” Youngjae says with a sob.

Daehyun bites his bottom lip and walks towards his boyfriend. He wraps his arms around Youngjae’s thin waist and grips him tighter when the other tries to push him away.

Youngjae sobs onto Daehyun’s chest, pounding him with his fists. “You’re an idiot, Jung Daehyun.” Youngjae cries against Daehyun’s shirt. “You almost ruined this relationship just – hiccup – because you – hiccup – couldn’t grow any balls to – sniffle – say my cooking is – hiccup – horrible. I hate you. I hate you.”

“No, no, baby, please don’t say you hate me.” Daehyun begs, pressing his lips against Youngjae’s forehead. “I love you, Jae, I really do. And I’m sorry for everything. Please, please forgive me.”

Youngjae gives one more sobs as he roughly crashes onto Daehyun’s lips. “You tard,” he says, “You owe me ing makeup .” He demands and Daehyun gently lies his princess down onto the bed.

 

Daehyun eyes flickers as the sun from the outside the window beams at him. He looks down to his chest where Youngjae had buried his face into. He smiles at his little princess and presses his lips on the mop Youngjae calls hair.

“Mhm….” Youngjae purrs and shuffles against Daehyun’s chest. He hears his boyfriend laugh and he slow opens his eyes. “Good morning.” Youngjae says as Daehyun presses another kiss on him causing the younger to smile with sleepy eyes.

Daehyun’s smile drops a little. “I’m sorry for the past few days, Jae.” He says. “I just didn’t want to lose you. You’re everything to me.” He adds and brushes Youngjae’s bangs out of his eyes.

Youngjae smiles and sits up on Daehyun’s stomach. He leans down to kiss his boyfriend’s pouty lips and the older entwines their fingers together. “I forgive you.” He says. “I haven’t been so good to you either. I should just quit cooking.” He pouts to himself but smiles.

Daehyun smiles back and plays with Youngjae’s fingers. He sits up and Youngjae slides down onto his boyfriend’s lap. Daehyun pecks three consecutive kisses onto the younger’s lips and stares up into his eyes. “How about,” he gives another three kisses, “you stay here in bed and,” he kisses his princess again, “I’ll go make you breakfast in bed?”

Youngjae giggles. “Can I help?” He teases, his nose brushing against his boyfriend’s.

Daehyun chuckles and wraps his arms around Youngjae’s waist. He falls back onto his pillow, bringing Youngjae down on him. He bumps their foreheads together and brushes their noses. “You’re so beautiful.” Daehyun whispers and presses in for a kiss. “I love your eyes, your voice, your cheeks, your lips.”

Youngjae rolls his eyes but suppresses his smile against Daehyun’s lips. “I love you too.” He says, pressing his lips against Daehyun’s. “Now go make me breakfast.”

 

Sorry for the long wait but i hope you guys enjoyed it ^^

please leave a lot of comments 

and upvote this story please,

thank you ^^