I'm so sorry... but, i love you !

Don't Cry, Darling ! [Fanfic MV]

 

Ji Hyo and Chanyeol are in relationship, they love each other very much, they also intend to marry... however, all is over !... somethings happened, a betrayal? or there was a secret behind it?... the ending will be happy ? or sad?... let's read it...

 

=+=+=+==+=+=++==+=+=+ 

 

A beautiful morning… the light of the sun illuminated all over the white room, Chanyeol was laying in the bed, he was awoken by that light, He feels so annoying with this beautiful morning because today, this house’s absent from someone’s figure.


 As a habit, Chanyeol was awoken by the scent of food and a kiss from his love, She used to arrive his house in early morning for cooking and awaking him. Even, Sometimes, She still arrived his house with a sleepy face, she still tried to arrive his house and then she slept beside him…. chanyeol smiles when remembering the sleepy face of her, but, immediately, the smile disappears …. It was a happy time… however, it became a thing of the past… It has been ever like that… just two day ago… now it’s over… Chanyeol takes his phone, he wanted to call someone but he can’t… he just stares in his phone, Her face with a beautiful smile… He really missed her… missed her eyes… her smiles… her perfume… he wants to come beside her and hug her in his arm as before… but…


“It’s over !” Chanyeol feels helpless, throwing his phone away, then walking to the bath…


Chanyeol brushes his tooth with an apathy. “ When I die, will I stop thinking about you huh?” he looks into the mirror, then washing his face again.


Chanyeol bites a piece of bread and taking a milk glass, walking to the living room, he sits on the white sofa, with the bread is still on his mouth, looking around the house, it’s so empty now, because of losing her figure? he took  a book and he tried to read it but he couldn’t, he just glanced it and closed it, then he leans against the sofa, a day without her, so boring, suddenly, he stands up, walking into the wardrobe and taking something, a white sweater which she sewed by herself. She had one too… her smile when giving  it to him… it’s so cute… a smile appeared in his face… He puts it in a box and looking for another thing …  a little brown box … he opened it and getting a picture from that box, then walking to the sofa, he looks into the picture, there is a couple in that, they’re hugging each other and smiling with happiness. He smiles, however…there is a sorrow in his eyes.
He closed his eyes, “ I must sleep once to stop thinking about you, I want to meet you in my dream” Chanyeol ‘s stupid when he told two things in opposite like that.


“What are you doing ? Do you miss me? I want to tell the truth with you but I can’t… I hurt you, I was hurt too… This place’s so breathless without you… I missed you”
“I’m so sorry… but, I love you Ji Hyo ah!”

 
…This time, in another place…   

 
In yesterday,  Ji Hyo cried very hard, Ji Hyo is a strong girl, but she couldn’t stop her tears streaming with which she saw in yesterday.


This morning, Ji Hyo wants to forget everything by concentrating in cleaning her house, Chanyeol’s pictures are still hanging in wall, She didn’t intend to take it away from that after somethings happened in yesterday, Ji Hyo puts yellow fish couple next to the window, she plays with the white porcupine which Chanyeol gave her and he told that it looked as her when she was angry, so fearful and so cute too,she missed him again… she tries to get out her thought about chanyeol, when she moves a box to another place, she hit something in the floor and her cell phone  moved it looked as someone called her, however, when she check it, don’t have any call , in this time, she don’t know that some where having a guy is holding his phone, he wanted to call her, however he’s not.


After cleaning house, Ji Hyo makes a noodle bowl to eat… maybe, in this time, she had to be at Chanyeol’s house, cooking for him, don’t be alone like this, she would sit in his lap and eating with him, although she told that it would make trouble for eating but Chanyeol love like that… Ji Hyo’s still thinking about memories with Chanyeol and she didn’t touch that noodle bowl, she puts her head on the table, thinking about something then she stands up and walks into her bookcase, trying to touch a green box on top of the bookcase, she takes a red scarf from that box, covering it around her neck, she sniffs it’s perfume, remembering about the day that she and Chanyeol had a date in ray’s station, they were so weird couple when having a date in that, she remembered their hugs, it’s so warm, she always feels happiness when she beside him, but… all is over… a sound broke her thought, her cell phone’s ring, this is a really call.


“Yeoboseo” Ji Hyo told with a blank face
“Yah ! Mong Ji, What are you doing?”
“Ah, Young Jee ah~~… are you miss me already?”


Young Jee is best friend of Ji Hyo, She knew about Ji Hyo and Chanyeol’s relationship, Young Jee called Ji Hyo to know that Ji Hyo’s still alright, They are being in the conversation while Ji Hyo’s continuing to arrange papers on table, when arranging it, Ji Hyo finds a familiar picture, that are her and him, the picture  was taken from the date in ray’s station, they smile happy like that… ever like that, Ji Hyo’s eyes don’t take away from the picture for a long time.


“Ji Hyo ah? Are you listen to me?” Young Jee asked with worry voice when she didn’t hear any reply from Ji Hyo.
Ji Hyo takes her cell phone away from her, end the call. She looks into the picture with a sad eyes.


“Chanyeol ah~~ What must I do? I still love you like that? Why did you do that to me? My heart is really broken into a hundred pieces…. I missed you… I hated you… but…  I just can’t stop loving you?”
 


=+=+=+==+=+=++==+=+=+   
~Yesterday~


 
Ji Hyo’s bring a sun flower and walking to Chanyeol house,Ji Hyo feels comfortable with this atmosphere today, it’s peaceful, she knew Chanyeol love sun flower, she can feel Chanyeol will how happy when seeing this flower, she’s waiting for red light, watching the traffics infront of  her, when having the red light,  she walks across the street, with happiness in her face she walks into Chanyeol house.


“Chanyeol ah~! What are you doing?”  Ji  Hyo say while pulling the door, walking into Chanyeol’s house… with a smile… but… immediately, the smile’s disappeared when she hear something…


“When will you break up with her?”
“Today”


Ji Hyo’s shocked with things that she heard and things in front of her eyes…Chanyeol is hugged by a girl… They smile to each other with happiness…


Tears are streaming in Ji Hyo’s face, she runs away from that…
Ji Hyo’s walking in the street, her eyes turned red, tears’s still streaming while she’s walking … Ji Hyo don’t care about eyes of the people are walking across her…


Now, with Ji Hyo it’s covered with dark.
 

…This time, at Chanyeol’s house…
 

Chanyeol takes the girl’s arm away from him.
“Thank you noona”


“Not at all… You’re a great people… my dongseang, I think you need time for yourself” the girl hugged him again and left…


Two week ago, Chanyeol went to the hospital and finding his disease… The doctor said that he just would have two week to live if didn’t have anyone donating heart for him… and, first week is end without any information… So, everything in today was arranged by him.


“ Sorry… Ji Hyo ah… I love you… love you more myself.. but because I love you so much I don’t want you to see my death… maybe…. This hurt will better with my death….!! I love you Ji Hyo ah…”

 

 

This is MV for part 1:

Link youtube:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFx84LPzLJI&feature=youtu.be&hd=1

 

=+=+=+==+=+=++==+=+=+ 

 

Note:  when i completed this part, i thought that it was really not good, i don't want to delay it more because i don't have many time for writing. Sorry for mistakes and my poor english...

I love reading your comment reader-nim ^^ Tell me if i need to edit mistakes in this part ^^ thanks for reading my story ^^  saranghae ^^

Oh... My rest time was over, i must go to school from two week ago, i can't be lazy more, haizz ~~

Now... i'm waiting to read newstory of Ji Hyo from my friend ^^ and i will come back with "You're my trouble" ^^

Have a nice day reader-nim ^^ *flying kiss*.