Sequel : Windows

The Boy at The Library

They had been dating for a month now. They still did the routines to meet up on the library. The library is their secret place now. They spent hours together in the library. Sometimes they just make out there, kissing each other passionately. Or sometimes they did more than that. Well, you know what.

Today, Namjoon was waiting for Jin at the library. Jin was late today because he had meetings with the student council members. He been waited for hours now. He grew impantient. Namjoon always hate waiting. Specially waiting for his boyfriend. He was eager to push him to the nearest wall and owned him. He tapped his finger to the table.

“Sorry I’m late” came voice from the library entrance.

“Finally!” Namjoon stood from his seat and walked to the older. “I was dying here because of boredom”

“Sorry..” The older muttered. He eyed the younger movement. Namjoon was covering every windows with the curtain and he locked the door.

“Namjoon wha—“ The older was cut off by Namjoon slamming his body against the nearest wall.

“I want you hyung..” Namjoon eyes was fill by lust. He smirked.

“N-not today Joonie..” The older tried to push him but failed. The younger was stronger.

“You said that yesterday too, are you tired of me already?”

“O-of course no..”

“Then, let me do it hyung…” He pressed his lips to the older’s. They kiss passionately. Tounges battling for dominace. Namjoon wins easily. His hand started to the older shirt still kissing. The older laced his hands on the younger neck.

“N-namjoon..ung…” Jin moaned on the kiss. He felt Namjoon hand caressing his body. They broke apart to catch a breath.

“Lets skip the teasing part shall we?” Namjoon smirked at the older. He removed the older shirt and throw it away randomly to the floor.

“ert…” Jin muttered as he see younger unbuckled his pants and boxer down. The younger also removed his uniform.  He smirked at the older.

“I know, I am” The white haired boy pulled the older to another passionate kiss. And you know what happened next.

 

--

 

The room felt so hot because of the thing they just did. Both of them panting and sweating. They cuddled to each other.

“What should I do now… the student council president will kill me if he knew we messed the library..” The older sighed as he see the mess they just made.

“Don’t worry hyung, I’ll help you clean up as usual” Namjoon smiled at him. He gave an innocent smile that made Jin cheeks red.

“O-okay.. T-thanks..” Jin stuttered. He felt his cheeks burning.

They started cleaning the room after they put their uniform on. Namjoon start cleaning the mess they made on the floor while Jin cleaned the desk. But suddenly Jin remembered something.

“Ah, Namjoon can I ask you something?” Jin he bent down to meet Namjoon gaze.

“Yeah sure, ask away hyung”

“I’ve been wondering, why you always stare at the windows before you helped me arrange the books that day?”

“Ah, about that..” Namjoon stood up after he finished cleaning the floor. He grabbed the older hand and walked to his usual seat. “Sit here..” Jin obeyed.

“Where are you going?” The older asked as he saw the younger walked to the librarian desk and sat behind it.

“Now, what can you see from the window?” The younger asked. He smirked.

Jin turned his face to see the window. His eyes widened. He saw the faint shadow of smirking Namjoon from the window. ‘So that’s why he always stares on the window..’

“I had been in love with you for a long time. But I never had the guts to tell you..” He said as he walked back to the older. “I always watched you throught that window”

“I-I see…”

“But now, I don’t have to do it anymore. Because you’re mine now” The younger smirked and pulled the older into another kiss.

“Yah! Kim Namjoon!”

 

-The End-

i decided to add sequel~ sorry it's short ;;