Final

The Boy at The Library

Today was another day being at the library. Kim Seokjin, or also known as Jin didn’t mind at all. To be honest, he enjoyed being a librarian. He enjoyed the quite library. He loved books, that’s why he didn’t mind the job at all. Also, there was someone who caught Jin attention these day. There was a boy whose always came to library every Wednesdays and Thursdays. He always sat on the same spots every time he came. He always sat near window and his attention was more fixed outside that the book he read.

Kring! The sound came from the door, signaling someone came to the library. Yep, it’s the same boy from the other days. Jin eyed the boy a little. The boys seems really tall. He had a good posture. He has a white hair, probally the boy dyed his hair. His uniform was really messy, even he didn’t use his tie. Jin admired the boy a little. He felt his heart skipped a beat. He smiled to himself for no reason.

Jin stood up from his seat. He decided he should arragange the book new book now since yesterday he couldn’t do it. He took some books with him and started to put it into the bookshelfs. He tiptoed trying to reach the highest part of the bookshelf but failed. He lost his grip on the book and the book fell to his head.

“Ugghh…” He groaned on the pain.

“Are you okay?” Came voice from his back. He turned around to meet the voice owner. It was the white haired boy.

“Ah yes, I’m fine” Jin bent down to take the book from the ground but the other snatched it first. “ah?”

“Let me help you arrange the books” He smiled. He put the book on the highest part of the bookshelf. Jin was surprised the boy could reach the highest place.

“Thanks..” Jin muttered.

They continued arranging the books. Since there were two person who worked the task finished earlier than Jin had planned.

“Thanks for your help” Jin bowed as he said his gratitude. The other smiled at him.

“Your welcome Seokjin hyung”

“How do you know my name?” The red haired boy questioned.

“Well, you’re quite popular hyung, and since my friend Taehyung always talked about you a lot” The white haired boy answered shyly. He rubbed the back of his neck to hide his embrassment.

“Did you mean Kim Taehyung, who is also member of student council?” He asked again and the other just nodded.

“I’m Kim Namjoon by the way or Namjoon like everyone calls me” The younger said offering his hand.

“I’m Kim Seokjin also known as Jin” Jin accepted the younger handshake and smiled at him.

“Nice to meet you hyung”

 

--

 

“Why are you grinning like that hyung? You scares me” The younger protested.

“Well, sorry Yoongi hyung, but Jin hyung was like this the whole day” came another chuckling voice.

“Why are you so happy today Jin hyung?” The boy named Yoongi sighed.

“Probally he was happy about the guy who always come to the library finally talked to him” The other boy said in teasing tone. “And that guy happened to be my classmate, Kim Namjoon”

“Yah! Jung Hoseok!” Jin yelled at his housemate. Thank you so much for revealing his secret.

“What? I’m just saying the truth hyung” Hoseok chuckled. “I knew you are falling for my classmate”

“S-shut up!” The oldest yelled. His face was red now thanks to Hoseok.

“Look your face is red now” Hoseok pointed out and started to runaway from Jin who was now chasing him.

“Yah! Jung Hoseok come back here!”

“Haahh….” Yoongi just sighed at his two stupid housemate. ‘They are being an idiot again’

 

--

 

It was another Wednesday. Jin headed to the library. He expected Namjoon was there already. But he was wrong. Namjoon didn’t come today. Jin sat on the usual seat that Namjoon always use. He looked to the windows. He was curious about what did Namjoon watched from his seat. From there he could see the the basket ball club practice.

“Hmm, maybe someone in basket ball club caught his interest?’ Jin thought to himself. His eyes start to feel heavy. He was tired. He wasted too much energy on P.E class that happened to be his last lesson. Soon, he fell asleep on the table.

 

--

 

Jin woke up an hour after he feel asleep. He opened his eyes and blinked for several times. He started to look around only to found out Namjoon was looking at him, smile plestered on his face.

“Do you have a good sleep, Hyung?” Namjoon asked. Jin face flushed red hearing the younger  voice.

“Y-yes, it way good I guess…” Jin grinned shyly. He was really embrassed right now.

“Glad to hear that” He smiled again. Argh, that sweet smile again. It made Jin’s heart melt.

“Hey, Namjoon…” The red hair called gaining the younger attention.

“Yes hyung?”

“I wonder, what type person you liked?” He blurted. He can’t belived the words just slipped from his mouth.

“Huh?”

“Well, I was curious… you don’t to answered it” The older played with his fingers.

“Well, the person I liked is now sitting in front of me” Namjoon answered sweetly. He gave another sweet smiled.

“H-huh?!” The older eyes widened. He didn’t belived what he heard. His heart started to beat faster. His face turned red. “D-don’t joke around, Namjo—“

The older was cut off by the younger lips pressing against his. He melted into the kiss as he closed his eyes. He started to kiss back. He he laced his hands on the younger shoulder. They kissed a little longer before they broke apart to catch breathe.

“I’m serious hyung, I don’t joke around when I’m serious” The younger tone was serious now. “I love you hyung”

“But, I thought you liked someone from the basket club”

“Can’t you just say that you love me back hyung? You killed the mood” The younger laughed and returned to his seat.

“I uh…” Jin was lost on words now. He didn’t know what to say. He was so happy and he can’t describe his happiness now.

“I love you too…”

 

--

 

“I win Yoongi” The black haired boy smirked as they watched their housemate fell into another kiss. “I know Namjoon will comfess today, now pay up”

Yoongi just groaned. He can’t belived he lost another bet to Hoseok.

 

-The End-

 

 

Yay it’s done~

Sorry if it was short ;;

I’m not really good at fluff stories ;;