Chapter 3

Accidentally In Love

I The Plain

Kyuhyun wake up by someone tapping his shoulder while saying “ hey cute boy wake up” kyu opened his eyes and looked at the hand that was tapping his shoulder and then looked at the man who was now looking at him. Kyu rubbed his eyes with his right hand then asked then man on his right “what’s the time?” “it’s time for us to get out from the plain” siwon said and looked at his watch “ it’s almost bean 2 minutes since all the people in the plain was getting off “ kyu starched himself and standed up then looked at siwon who was starting to sand up but he sites bake when kyu sand in front of him “ could you please move aside because I have a meeting  and I don’t want to be late so could you?” siwon said. Of course kyuhyun won’t leave  like this without making something to the man so an idea popped in his mind and called the flight attendants “ yes sir “ she answered “ could you please bring for me hot chocolate “ kyu said to her then she looked at him and said “ sir you can drink from the airport there is a lot of coffes there “ kyu got angry and shouted at her “ I said BRING FOR ME HOT CHOCOLAT RIGHT NOW” “bbbut sir” she said while shaking “ RIGHT NOW” kyu dared her she quickly go to bring for him what he wants then kyu looked at siwon who was now opening his eye and surprised with what just happened

 

After 2 minutes of waiting she came back with a cup in her hand and handled it to kyu and left. Kyu looked at siwon and then looked at the cup in his hand and smiled at siwon while he spilled it on siwon’s  suit. “ WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?” siwon shouted at him “ just what you did to me” answer kyu with angry tone and left while he was walking out he trend his head just enough for siwon to see and smirks. Siwon when he see the smirk he got angrier and trend to his suit that by now was covered by hot chocolate and sighted.

 

Kyu by now was in the airport and his hand was searching for his phone when he find it without waiting he start to dial the number that was calling him before he go to the plain .

 

“ hey hyung”

“KYU-AH” Donghae shouted through the phone

Kyu on the other hand who was now taking the phone away from his ears since his hyung shouted his name really loud .

“ Hyung , I can hear you why are you shouting? … anyway hyung where are you I can’t see you anywhere”

“ Hyung is sorry I’m coming ok” with that donghae end the call

 

In the coffee shop

Eunhyuk was looking at donghae with a pout on his lips. Donghae looked up from his phone to Eunhyuk and he didn’t miss the pout that was on his lips donghae was sad also even if it was only half hour he feel that he know Eunhyuk way back they talked a lot and laugh a lot at many funny stores and now Donghae have to leave “ I have to leave Eunhyuk-shii” donghae said and Eunhyuk sighted when he wanted to speak his phone go off he toke it and read the ID then answered ”Hi…..ok” and end the call then he looked at Donghae with a smile on his face and said “ we can go together” Donghae smiled and said “ ok”.

 

They were talking  when an idea popped in Eunhyuk head and asked the  figure    beside him “can I have your number?” donghae looked at him and smiled “sure why not” and he gave him his number  “ so now we are friends?” asked Eunhyuk actually Eunhyuk wants more than friends “yes” Donghae answered “then if we are friends right now can you please drop the shii” they laugh and continue to woke.

 

 

There in the middle of the airport stand a cute figure waiting for someone Kyuhyun was searching for someone when he trend his face there he can see a familiar face was helding to him he smiled when he realized it was Donghae but there was a man beside him and they were laughing  then Kyuhyun eyes meet Donghae’s and he smiled when his hyung run to him while shouting “KYU-AH” and hugged him tightly Kyuhyun hugged Donghae back Kyu realized that Donghae was hugging him tightly that he was having a hard time breathing “ Hyung….I..can’t ..breath..” donghae pulled away and said ” Hyung is sorry are you ok?” “yes I’m ok” answered Kyu and then looked at the man that was behind donghae waiting for them to finish hugging then he looked bake to Donghae .

 

Donghae looked at Eunhyuk and smiled “come I will introduce you to him”  he took Kyuhyun hand and went to Eunhyuk “Eunhyuk” called donghae “huh” Eunhyuk looked up from the floor  to the two figure “ this is Kyuhyun my childhood friend let us say he is my little brother  is it ok?” he looked at Kyuhyun then Kyuhyun nodded his head and Donghae continue “ and this is Eunhyuk my friend “ he smiled to Eunhyuk who was now smiling back to him. Eunhyuk introduced himself  while raising his hand for a handshake “Eunhyuk ..LeeEunhyuk” “Kyuhyun..ChoKyuhyun” Kyuhyun replied to him and took his hand.

 

On the other hand Siwon was woking  while mumbling “what shoud I do now *sight*” then he take a look at his suit that by now was covered with hot chocolate and then he raised his head to see if his buddy came or not.

Just as he raised his face there he see his buddy but he wasn’t alone he was talking with two boy ‘ who is he talking with and who is these two boys’ he think in his head. He was helding to him when he was a little bit far from them he called Eunhyuk .

 

 

Eunhyuk phone go off he looked at Donghae and Kyuhyun then mumbled a little  ‘sorry ‘ and answered the caller “Yes Siwon “ .

“ who are these two boys you are talking to?” asked Siwon on the other line

“where are you?” Eunhyuk asked without answering

“ I’m just in front of you”

Eunhyuk looked in front of him there Siwon was standing a little far from them their eyes meet  and Eunhyuk smiled and end the call. “I’m gonna come “ he excused himself and left.

 

“SIiwon” shouted Eunhyuk then his buddy looked at him and hugged him”Eunhyuk… what’s up bro?” asked Siwon when they pulled away “good what about you ?” Eunhyuk asked him “fine….anyway who where you talking to?” “umm … let me introduce them to you …come” Eunhyuk took Siwon’s hand and go back to Donghae and Kyuhyun.

 

“guy’s I have someone to introduce you to" Donghae looked at him and smiled Kyuhyun wasn’t looking at them he was busy playing with his phone . “this is Siwon my buddy” Donghae looked at Siwon and smiled “ I’m Donghae..LeeDonghae” Donghae shake Siwon’s hand “and this is.. ChoKyuhyun” Eunhyuk said and Kyuhyun looked from his phone to the man that Eunhyuk came with”YOU..?” Kyuhyun and Siwon shouted at the same time “You know each other??” Eunhyuk and Donghae asked surprised with what just happened.

 

….

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~

Hi guy’s

I’m really sorry I was really busy the last few days so what do you guy’s think will happen ?? yes and from now on I’m gonna update every Wednesday yes so I hope you will like it and Happy Reading 

p.s and maby there will be other SuperJunior members 

wlc back leadernim<3