Chapter 2

Accidentally In Love

After 10 minutes staring out of the plain Kyu turned his face to take a look at the man beside him the man was closing his eyes and Kyu thought that the man was sleeping so he mumbled “ Aish why you of all the people” but he got surprised when the man opened his eyes and looked at him.

 

Now Kyu was surprised and couldn’t say anything  the man spoke “do you know me?” he asked Kyu “ after what you did of course I have to know you” answered kyu “ listen I don’t know you and I don’t know what you are talking about ok?” the man said  “ what about ..” kyu wanted to complete what he was gonna say but the flight attendants cut him off “do you like something to drink?” she asked “coffee pleas” the man answered her kyu was angry at her because she cut him off and didn’t let him to complete what he was trying to say “and what about you sir” she asked kyu who was now pouting and looking at the ground the women swear if the man wasn’t there she was gonna punch kyu cheeks even if kyu is a guy he is cute. The women mumbled to herself “ so cute” but the man and kyu heard her kyu giggled before he answer her “ hotchocolate please since someone bumped in me and spilled it on my shirt” now kyu was looking at the man who was also looking at him.

 

After 2 minutes the women handled kyu his hotchocolate  while saying to him “here you go cute boy” and handle the man coffee while saying “ here you go mr…” “Siwon ChoiSiwon” Siwon completed for her “ Mr.choi” and she left them when she went the called man siwon looked at kyu and  said “hey cute boy complete with what you was saying” kyu take a sip from his hotchocolate and looked at siwon who was looking at him now “ did you bumped in someone today?” kyu asked “I don’t know why?” “you rich people are all the same” kyu said without answering siwon question “ what do you mean with you rich people are all the same” siwon replied to him “you rich people do something bad then say that you didn’t do it, I really hate you rich people and specially you” kyu answered “why me??” asked siwon . kyu got anger and shouted “ because you do this to me and thanks to you my favorite shirt is dirty now it’s all because of you and you didn't even apologies to me I HATE YOU” kyu was showing siwon his dirty shirt and crying now all the people around them was looking at them and start to whisper siwon looked at them then looked at the now crying boy  and sighted “hey can you please stop crying please people are staring “  siwon whispered to him kyu who was crying looked at siwon with teary eyes and started to cry again “please stop crying GOD What do I do? Ok ok I will buy you a new one ok but please stop crying “ siwon whispered again “ NO I want the same one and same color” said kyu who was now pouting with his face covered with tears siwon looked at the boy and whispered in his head ‘ really you are crying because of a shirt how childish you are’ kyu looked at siwon and he was impressed with what he did and asked shyly “ what time it is?” siwon looked at his watch and answered “8:30Am” kyu finished his drink and closed his eyes siwon looked at him and sighted then he got back to his coffee.

 

 

 

Incheon Airport, 6:30pm

Eunhyuk looked at his watch and sighted eunhyuk was waiting for the plain to arrive. He missed his buddy he mumbled to himself  “since it will be 20 minutes why don’t I go get something to drink yes that will make the time shorter “ and he went to a coffee shop. when he arrived his eyes went straightly to a cute boy siting on one of the tables and watching his watch eunhyuk is actually a gay. So he went to the boy and said “hi can I sit her pleas?” the cute boy looked from his watch to eunhyuk . eunhyuk on the other hand was amazed with the boy’s cute face he swear if there weren’t people in the café he was goanna him there without thinking about it twice the cute boy nodded and said “yes, why not”

 

Eunhyuk sat there and called the waiter “yes sir” the waiter answered “ can I have water please and …” he looked at the cute boy and asked “and what about you?” “no thnx I just drink now” eunhyuk looked back at the waiter “ just water “ the waiter nodded and left them eunhyuk looked at the boy and began to introduce himself “ my name is Eunhyuk  leeEunhyuk “ eunhyuk opened  his hand for a handshake “my name is Donghae LeeDonghae nice to meet you Eunhyuk-shi” donghae take eunhyuk hand and shake it with smile on his face eunhyuk was carouse why is donghae here so he asked “are you waiting for someone?” “yes I’m waiting for my friend to arrive from London and wbu?”donghae answered and asked “ actually I’m waiting for a friend to and he’s coming from London” eunhyuk answered “mmm” hummed donghae as he looked at his watch and it’s written ‘6:45’  that’s mean 15 minters left and he’s gonna see his childhood friend KYUHYUN.

......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

EunHae 7th Anniversary congratulations^^

hi guys i wanted to update sooner but i was littel bit tiered and yes here is littel EunHae 

hope you guys will like it and thnx for the upvote sorry it's short:'(

lets wait for chapter 3 ^^