History- PT.1

Half Broken Things

While seeking revenge, dig two graves- one for yourself
-Douglas Horton

Everyone fell through the cracks of their existence. Everyone that is, but Cha Sikyung. Cha Sikyung had never fallen through, or into, anything. He had never experienced many things. Cha Sikyung had never fallen in love, he had never felt happiness and likewise he had never felt sadness. It was evident therefore, that he had never fallen through the cracks of his own existence, because to him, his existence was void. Cha Sikyung had not felt fear before but when he saw the lean red haired figure casually stride towards him he shrank in shame and guilt and disgust. Cha Sikyung felt scared for the first, and last, time in his life. He felt scared as Baekhyun's arm slung around his shoulder in a brotherly embrace. He felt scared as Baekhyun's hand pressed against him as he waved to Sehun who walked past them. He had plastered a smile on his face, but he was scared. No, he was terrified. Disguised in embrace, he felt Baekhyun's finger press against the bridge of his neck. He felt the blood drain from his brain and he lifted from himself, free of Baekhyun's suffocating touch. He smiled and waved one last time and he heard screams before darkness veiled his eyes and the only sounds he could hear were in the ringing in his ears. He was gone. The last emotion that Cha Sikyung, who rarely felt things, experienced was fright. 

 

Baekhyun had told himself once, that he would never do things without a reason. And so when he did find a reason that could trigger the occurrence of anything, he fully indulged, without retreat, in its most innocent possibilities. This time however, he realized he had gone over board. When he had come to this realization though, it had been too late. 

 

Author note: Confused? Bet you are. Await the next chapter!