Start of the story

Girls who has Idol blood || 여배우 혈액을 가지고 걸스 || アイドルの血を持つ少女 [Applications Closed]

School of Performing Arts Seoul | 2:50 Pm 

 

RinRin POV

Youngmin, Minwoo, Kwangmin and I came out of school. We were walking. Kwangmin and I were walking together while Youngmin and Minwoo are at our back.

Then suddenly we both saw Youngmin and Minwoo running back to the school. Then Kwangmin shouted.

Kwangmin: Hyung! Why are you going back?!!!

Youngmin: We forgot our project! Just stay there!

RinRin: Ok!

And then it was awkward silence until Kwangmin said.

Kwangmin: Let's play "Name all of the Pokemons".

RinRin: Ok!

Kwangmin: But with consequences.

RinRin: Ok.

Kwangmin: Pikachu, Raichu, Pichu, Squirtle, Wartortle, Parasite... (then next were jibberish since the time on his timer is about to be 0.)

RinRin: My turn. Pikachu, Raichu,Pichu, Jigglypuff, Wigglytuff, Uhhh... Omo the time. Ahhh... Sephorishishe... (says jibberish names too..)

Kwangmin: Ok we both lost. So we should do both of the consequences.

RinRin: Me first.Kwangmin should wink.

Kwangmin: Ahh.. *tries to wink but both eyes blinked*

RinRin: Ah..So you should buy something for me since you can't do it.

Kwangmin: My turn. I will ask three questions and you should answer honestly.

RinRin: Ok start!

Kwangmin: First, What do you prefer? Bracelet, Ring or Necklace?

RinRin:Wae?

Kwangmin: Just answer. 

RinRin: Anything would be special if the person who gave that to you is special for you.

Kwangmin: Number 2. Would you promise to be with Kwangmin on shows, backstage, our performance and others?

RinRin: Of course!

Kwangmin: 3. Why do you laugh when you see Youngmin hyung performing You and I?

RinRin: Ahaha... It's because of his smirk when he sings, it's so funny!

Kwangmin: Ok! Why are they taking so long?

RinRin: Don't know.

End of RinRin's POV

Youngmin POV

I reallt did it on purpose. I just want them to be together. Kwangmin obviously likes RinRin and same for RinRin. They even get jealous of others. When Siwan of Ze:a befriended RinRin, Oh no. I hope you can see the look on Kwangmin's face. He has been asking RinRin why she was always following Key around. RinRin said that they're friends and they both like style.

Minwoo: Hyung wake up! Hey hyung!

Youngmin: Ah yes?

Minwoo: Why are we hiding here and looking at them?

Youngmin: We have a mission remember? 

Minwoo: Ah... The "KwangRin Couple".

Youngmin: Yeah. Oops we have to go run with them!

Minwoo: Wae hyung?

Youngmin: *points someone at the back*

Minwoo: *Saw Siwan* Why? He's friendly.

Youngmin: Just to avoid any third parties you know. It's supposed to be Kwangmin and RinRin only. So let's run, NOW!

Minwoo: Ok!

We reached them and Kwangmin looked at Siwan who was at the gate of the school and grabbed RinRin's wrist and ran with us.

Minwoo: Yeah 1 point. Kwangmin. So ovious Kwangmin. He's trying to hide RinRin from Siwan. (in his mind)

So we ran until we reached our destination after school which is Sm Entertainment cause their Manager called them.

Youngmin: Are you sure we're allowed to come in?

RinRin: Of course Youngmin.

We came in and entered the elevator. As it reached the 2nd floor, the door opened and we saw a man. But I didn't see his face so much until we came out.

Man: Thanks for taking care of my daughter!

It was Uncle. Donghyun hyung's and RinRin's father.

Youngmin/Kwangmin/Minwoo: No problem Uncle.

Uncle: Rin come in the meeting room, your manager and members are waiting for you.

Rin: Ye Appa! 

Uncle: Bye! I will go to work now! Take care!

Kwangmin/Youngmin/Minwoo: Ye Uncle!

RinRin came in the room already. Kwangmin put his ears on the door.

Youngmin: Mr.Jo, Your wife is okay. 

Kwangmin: Hyung stop playing!

Then I and Minwoo walked back and fort like a scene where someone is gonna give birth.

Kwangmin: Aish you guys. Ah I'll go out for a while!

Youngmin: Ok. We'll be here.

End of Youngmin's POV

Sungmi POV | Inside the Meeting Room

We saw Rin came and she came straight from school. Aww... Our poor maknae.

Manager Appa: So your dorm has beenn constructed and they are adding the finishing touches already so be ready to move soon!

Chaewon: YEY!

Yunhee: So we will move soon. How about our schedule Appa. 

Manager Appa: Ok so you'll have your very own Mpick but since this is your first time, Boyfriend will be with you. Plus some chosen members of Infinite  and Shinee.

We looked at each others eyes with excitement. I can see some are blushing already. Well it's fun to have them around.

Appa: Any questions?

Jiji: When are they gonna release our Mini Album and MVs?

Appa: Very soon. Like later.

All: YES! 

RinRIn: What's our schedule for today?

Appa: You're gonna be in Sesame Player with Infinite. You will have a surprise appearance and you will help them escape or hide from their managers. Fine I'm not gonna help.

Jiji: That's exciting! What more Appa?

Appa: That's all for today!

All: YES!

We came out and saw Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo sitting.

I saw a random hi-five moment again. It was RinRin and Minwoo. Then I saw Chaewon and she was like sad.

Sungmi: Chaewon, you okay?

Chaewon: Thanks Umma, I'm okay.

Sungmi: Hi guys! Guess what?

Yunhee: We're gonna be in M pick with you! 

Youngmin: Ahhh... Our manager told us too.

Then I Kwangmin grabbed Rin's hand and walked somewhere. Then Youngmin and Minwoo followed them. We entered the elevator and got to the 3rd floor to eat.

End of Sungmi's POV

Youngmin POV

We followed them and saw Kwangmin get something from his pocket. I didn't what is it. But I surely saw Kwangmin holding RinRin's hand and insert something like a ring on her finger. Then RinRin hugged Kwangmin. OH SUCCESS!

Minwoo: Yes hyung! Hi-five! 

Youngmin: Oh yeah! *hi-fives Minwoo*

We saw them walking back to the seats so we ran as fast as we could to sit back.

Kwangmin: Hyung where are they?

Youngmin: They ate on the 3rd floor.

Kwangmin: Should we some too?

Minwoo: We ate already.

I finally saw what the ring was. It was a Pikachu ring that both of them wore. Wait. Isn't this counted as a Couple ring?

Minwoo: Hyung, couple ring or not?

Youngmin: I'm confused.

Kwangmin: Hyung let's go to Starship Ent. now. I'm bored.

RinRin: We have Sesame Player guesting today. Aww...

Kwangmin: It's okay. I'll pick you up at Infinite hyungs dorm.

RinRin: Ok.

Wait. Kwangmin is picking up RinRin later. Oh. Ahahaha.

Minwoo: We're so awesome hyung! *whispered to Youngmin*

Youngmin: Yeah I know.*whispered back to Minwoo*