A-Ria First Mini Album Tracklist

Girls who has Idol blood || 여배우 혈액을 가지고 걸스 || アイドルの血を持つ少女 [Applications Closed]

Anyeong! I just want to be clear. I changed my personlaity a bit and please read it also so you could not get confused or something. I only added some things there. Ah and I changed my name.

 

 

 

Full Name: Kim Rinkyu

Nicknames: RinRin, Rin

---------------------------------------------------

Personality: Girly appearance, Boyish Cool Attitude. That's how people close to Rinkyu says whenever thay are asked about Rinkyu. True, she has a girl face but she truly gives out a Cool, Swag and Boyish attitude. Rinkyu always has these head, body and hand gestures that she automatically does everyday especially if she has her earphones  on her ear (Really true). She will dance automatically everytime she listens to music by her Mp3 Player or Everytime her favorite music is played. She likes playing around and hanging out with Boyfriend members. She's closest to Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo. Donghyun is thankful because he knows that Kwangmin, Youngmin and Minwoo will take care of his baby well. Rinkyu would give hi-fives every now and then to Minwoo. Youngmin likes teasing Rinkyu and she would chase Youngmin around. Rinkyu is trully playful. When she's practicing, she enjoys performing with a blend of seriousness. Random dances during instrumental parts would come out from her.Rinkyu has many big brothers and sisters around.  She would give a killer death glare to any one who hurts her family, friends or herself. She is a very peaceful girl too. She would go to rooftops or near rivers to practice or just stand there to feel the wind. She really loves to memorize all of the Pokemon and their powers. Youngmin, Kwangmin and Rin would play a game which is called "Name all the pokemons" game. And the three of them would end up saying jibberish names cause there is not enough time on the timer.Rinkyu loves Pikachu a lot and its her favorite from childhood to now that she's grown -up.