Sunggyu's Adventure

Toilet Troubles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The moment Sunggyu put the empty bowl down, he immediately felt regretful and also a tingling sensation in his abdomen. He took off towards the familiar place. 

With a sigh of relief, he relaxed his tensed muscles. An awkward sound erupted and thankfully the bathroom was empty. If it wasn't, Sunggyu's rock star image would have gone down the toilet bowl, along with his discharge. 

The other time when Sunggyu had no choice but to use the restroom which was the nearest to his music video filming location, you could say it was the worst day of his life. He had two options, either to use that restroom shared with arachnids and six-legged creatures or to use that potty that probably had not been sanitized after each use.

He pushed away the disgusting thought of those six or eight-legged creatures and went for the latter. 

Sunggyu shuddered as those memories appeared again. He clenched his leather pants fighter as the memory of the staff and also, Korea's hottest ((this is dedicated for my friend who is an exotic)) Kpop boy group, EXO, were there to witness his great release, appeared in his head again. 

He remembered them giving him an awkward thumbs up when they walked past his hiding spot that he personally thought was really well-hidden but in actual fact, his personal toilet was right behind the bus that ferried EXO. From then on, he never bought or ate any diary products during his filming or performances. 

However, Sunggyu had no reason to reject the very tempting patbingsu from his all-time favorite juniors, Infinite H. Dongwoo from the duo swore by it, that it was the best patbingsu in the entire universe. When Hoya wanted to retaliate that there was a nicer one in existence, the gummy smile on his friend's (coughlovercough) face stopped him.  

He pulled out his smartphone and resumed playing "Flappy Bird". It was this worldwide popular game, popular not because it was fun but because it had caused people to attempt suicide and about four out of five players to damage their phones severely. Thankfully, Sunggyu had (barely) enough self-control to be the remaining one-fifth. Nine was his highscore and it didn't budge even after playing for about a month. 

Another awkward sound could be heard from that particular stall and Sunggyu shifted his feet to a more comfortable position for his waste to exit his body. 

While he attended to his feet, he didn't realized he had almost upgraded his highscore to a two digit number and when he turned his attention back to the game, the poor bird had hit the green pipe face-first, and the digit remained a depressing single digit. 

Sunggyu's death grip on his phone and stomach tightened and he was not too far from being categorized into the four-fifth. He silently cursed the hip-hop duo for being so evil when in actual fact, the fault was all his. 

After about an agonizing half hour of nasty smells, "trumpet" sounds, and occasional swearing, Sunggyu's hole was finally done with it's business. 

His hand reached for the toilet paper but it only managed to touch cold metal. Sunggyu's heart stopped momentarily and his body crumbled to the ground. He immediately shot up when his came into contact with the even colder marble floor and his sudden action frightened a passing cockroach. Well, the presence of this six-legged friend then scared Sunggyu in return. So in that particular stall, you would be able to see two

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter