Six; The Plan

It is life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoohoo! I come back. Expect for grammar mistake, sorry, I'm not expert in anything. Sigh. Love to see your feedback. See you later!

Six; The Plan

 

Sehun arrives earlier than everyone. He and his cousin are hiding in the car, in front of the cafe with binocular on his eyes. He watches the surrounding carefully, ignoring his cousin question that nonstop he asks to Sehun since the younger has forced him to drive without anymore explanation.

"Sehun, explain pleaseee!!" he complains, pulling out his hair frustratedly.

"Sssh! You will make us get caught hyung!" Sehun replies, turning to face him. His cousin groans and shakes the younger's body. Sehun shuts him again, covering his mouth as he finding two girls, brown hair and black hair entering the cafe. Sehun pushes his head down.

"What's hap-" the brown hair one glances at the car, her eyes only see the window and darkness, because the car's lamp inside is died, but Sehun's cousin feels their eyes meet. He gulps and joins Sehun to hide, although he doesn't know why he must do it. He feels like a criminal.

"They," Sehun slowly takes a peek from his window, binocular hanging on his neck. His cousin looks at him and darts his eyes to a pair girl outside. They choose sit near the window, one waiter comes to ask their orders. Sehun draws a deep breath.

"I will spoil the story--ah! no! I will tell hyung everything!" his cousin blinks at him, needing him to continue, fulfills his curiousness. Sehun, again, draws a deep breath.

"The brown hair girl, her name is Jessica, she is Luhan's girlfriend," he starts. Luckily his cousin doesn't feel cutting his story.

"They lived happily until there was a family who tried to ruin them, and they success ruin them. It's the Im," Sehun's cousin widens his eyes.

"The Im forced Luhan to marry their daughter. Her name is Yoona and she was Jessica's close friend. It's hurted Jessica a lot. Her life becomes messy. She lost interest to continue her life and today she had crossed her senses. She suddenly became excited in everything, laughing and smiling nonstop after she burned her eyes, opening it, facing the sun. Luhan and Jessica never have a time to speak, to explain, to comfort each other. Jessica still can't carry the pain freely because the chaos of the Im.

"For Yoona. Fortunately, she isn't a girl who obey her family's evil decision nor a girl who likes to steal someone's boy for her benefits. Her cheeks are red and redder. I think her mom continues to slap her since she hates her mom's idea to engage with Luhan.

"So I want you to help me hyung,"

His cousin staring at him blankly. Jessica has a really same situation with his first love, Rena. They met when his parents brought him to stranger house, almost 11 kilometers from their houses. They said they would bring him a happiness. He was excited and followed their instructions. In the house, Rena met him, they talked like a friend, then nothing more happened. When he wanted to go home, he found her parents' eyes were red and their expressions were sad.

In his home, his parents announced about the enganged. He was shocked and didn't know what to feel. After a week, actually his parents made many dates for him and her, but he never did it, he lied for the first time to his parents, then because of it he found his mom slapped Rena and shouted at her in public, said she was , and anything rude words. He couldn't stand of it so, he ran and stopped his mom, brought her far from her, he was back but Rena slapped him and ran away. He didn't angry because he knew he deserved it.

Three weeks had passed, he was hearing his dad talking to someone mysterious on the phone, it scared him, knife, a gun, included in their conversations. And the day after, his dad informed him about their weddings and he got information that Rena's boyfriend died, the report said someone's murderer him. Rena lost her life completely. She went blank and sick. He tried to bring her back, but everything was failed.

Four months passed, Rena made a little, very little progress, her eyes started to had a feeling, she stared at him when he was speaking. He was so happy and ready to marry her, he promised himself would do anything for her, because he'd fallen for her. In their wedding day, he had wore his tux, standing on the halt, waiting her to surprise him with her beauty. But, "Mr. Park! Mr. Park! Miss Rena commited suicide!" everything was blur after it.

"What should I do?"

"I have a plan, um... you will go with Yoona, talk and console her, I will make Luhan go with Jessica, so they can comfort each other, and I... I... I will go here and there with your car to sure everything okay," Sehun explains it uncertainty. His cousin blinks and smiles. Sehun has grown up to be cared man. He is proud of it.

"Can I suggest some ideas?" Sehun, now, staring at him without blink. Behind him another familiar car is parked near the cafe, a boy and a girl descending from it. They look very awkward and mess.

"That's Luhan! Can I?" Sehun turns to look at the window and finds his friend. He feels his cousin's tapping his shoulder gently.

"I believe you,"

His cousin opens the car's door, pulling Sehun to the cafe near.  Inside, Jessica is spinning her spoon in the cup of her tea, Krystal, her sister is facing Sehun, she is shocked to see him standing in the middle of the room, then in a second later, the cafe's door is opened again, Luhan and Yoona walks in. Sehun turns to face Luhan. The older is surprised and frozen. Yoona's lips are parted and she can see Jessica from the corner of her eyes, luckily Jessica is back facing them.

"Unnie, I think we need to g-"

"Luhan!" deep voice brings Jessica to her senses. It makes her turn her head.

"Lu-"

"I will do something now, yes... okay, first," the deep voice speaks again, he faces Sehun and Yoona, then smiles. "You, girl, go with him," he pushes Sehun to her. Their shoulders bump. Before his younger cousin can protest, he pushes them hard outside the door. "Have fun!" he winks and back to face Luhan after stops Sehun to walk inside again.

"Come here," his deep voice softens. He walks to Jessica and takes her hands. Jessica is too confused to understand the situation. Her body only obeys his commands automatically. "Let's date!" he says excitedly. Krystal's jaw drop as the stranger tall guy brings her sister outside cafe and puts her in his car. He locks it and walks inside cafe again. Luhan's eyes are rounded, it fills with an anger, confuse, and hurt, because Jessica didn't even glance at him as she passed and he is truly jealous.

"You, try to talk to him, ask every question you are curious about to him, and you, Luhan, you should answer everything honestly. It will help me, her, and yourself, don't worry about your girlfriend or your fiance. Just talk comfortably until you feel your heavy feeling vanishes, bye," He sends the girl a smile and Luhan a wink before walks outside, entering his car.

"Hi," he starts the engine. Sehun and Yoona are walking far behind them, talking to each other, he knows his cousin trying to make Yoona feels at least one happiness again. While in the cafe, Krystal begins walking to Luhan.

"I'm Chanyeol, let's talk," he grins.

 

 

"Hi," Sehun rubs his nape. Yoona glances at him, smile a little, and nods her head. They never actually talk to each other although Sehun had shouted at her, and she had shouted at him.

"I think we can start with your feeling," he draws a deep breath and brings her to the bench in the park. Next to him is a lamp, shining between the darkness. When they sit, Sehun can see clearly how swollen her cheeks are. There's a cut on it, but get covered by her thick make up. She looks so pale.

"Don't be scared, my cousin... he had felt what you feel right now, he knows what's he doing," Sehun smiles a bit.

"Y... you have the same... tradition like me," Yoona speaks after long silent. Sehun glances at her and nods slightly.

"Yes," he adds, "But my parents haven't started anything yet," then he laughs. He laughs how ridiculous their famillies.

"W-what happen to your cousin? He-"

"He's innocent too like you, like Jessica, like Luhan. But he in your exactly situation right now,"

Yoona bows her head. Sehun's cousin is a boy. She's sure his feeling isn't as worst as her.

"Then..."

"Then, he was engaged with someone who already has a boyfriend like you, but the different is, you have known Luhan, but he wasn't known his fiancé at all until his parents brought him to her,

"Another different is, he never obeyed his parents, going on date with her like what you wanted do with Luhan, he lied to his parents, but it only brought his fiance a pain, and he hated it,"

Yoona sees the bitter smile on Sehun's face as he continues, "Weeks later, my cousin heard her fiance's boyfriend was died, and he knew who did it. It was his father. His fiancé depressed for months until their wedding day. But because of everything, my cousin had fallen for her, he promised to make her happy although he would let her go after they.." Sehun stops, Yoona parts her lips, wanting to say something. The night breezes attacking their bodies, especially Yoona who only wearing revealing dress. She is shivering slightly. Sehun takes off his jacket quickly and gives it to her before she can speak her minds. "Wear this, it's cold here," he says, passing his jacket to her laps.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter