The Talk

The Past is Coming Back

Krystal was going home to check her mail. When she opened her mail box she saw a letter from Jiyeon. She opened the letter and she read this:

Dear Krystal,

         I am going to Korea on the 13th of March. I decided to move back Korea and work at the same hospital as you! I really miss you and I am sorry I went to study overboard. I already sent an application to the hospital and they accepted! I am really excited to go back to Korea!! It probably looks really different. Oh, can I live with you? I do not have a home to live in Korea. It is okay if you do not want me to love with you. I hope the 13th of March comes soon so I can see you!!

                                               From: Jiyeon

 

"Oh no!!! I can't let her see Hongbin and Naeun dating!!!! Why is she coming right now!!!" Krystal yelled. Krystal ran back to the hospital and went to the cardiothoracic team leader. Then she saw Krystal. "Aish!! Can things get worse!!!" Krystal said out loud. She started to mess her hair up. "Krystal what do you want?" The team leader asked her. "Did you get an application from the director?" Krystal whispered. "Yea, I was just looking at it," the team leader said. Krystal put her finger on the team leader's lips and made the "shhh" sound. The team leader nodded. "Can I see it? She is my friend," Krystal whispered. The team leader nodded and gave it to her. 

When he gave it her, she saw Jiyeon's profile and picture. "Oh no!!! Can things get worse!! Is she c.....r... I mean congrats!! " Krystal said in a irritated voice. Then she walked out if the room and slammed the door. Everyone kind of jolted. Except for Hongbin, he was wondering why she was acting like that. Then he just ignored her actions and started on his work. 

Krystal calling Jiyeon:

"Jiyeon are you crazy!!"Krystal yelled at her on the phone. "Did you get my mail, and why am I crazy?" Jiyeon asked. "Do not come to this hospital!! I am trying to protect you, so Jiyeon please do not come," Krystal begged to Jiyeon. "You are hiding something from me. What is it?" Jiyeon inquired. "Jiyeon please!" Krystal begged. "Krystal, that was my dream hospital! When I went to college, I wanted to go to that particular hospital," jiyeon said in a desperate voice. "Fine, but to will regret it!" Krystal gave up and started to laugh. "There is something that I need to tell you," Krystal said. "What is it?" Jiyeon asked. "Never mind,  I will tell you when you come," Krystal hesitated to tell Jiyeon. "Okay!" Jiyeon said. "Well I have to help a patient, bye Jiyeon!!" Krystal said. "Bye!!" Jiyeon answered back. Then they both ended their conversation

On the other hand Taemin and Kai were both in their father's office. "What is this!!" Their father yelled at them, while throwing a paper of complaints to their faces. "I told you guys to stop arguing in public! Know Doctor Lee Hongbin is sending complaints to me. He said that Kai came to the cardiothoracic room one day and said that everyone in there is stupid that they picked cardiothoracic!! Then you he told me that you guys were arguing about politeness another day. Plus, it was in front of everybody in hospital!! I hate to get complaints from patients' and other doctors', so fix your attitudes!!" Taemin and Kai's father yelled at them. "I am sorry for my actions, father," Taemin said while bowing. "At least you know that you did something wrong. You may go. Kai, you stay with me," his father said. 

When Taemin left, Kai and his father had a deep talk. After the deep talk, Kai became quiet and less arrogant that day. 

Then there is Lee Hongbin and Naeun. They are on the rooftop, enjoying their date. Naeun had her head on Hongbin's shoulder.  "Hongbin-a, do you know that I really love you," Naeun said in a soft and loving voice. "Yea, and I love you," Hongbin said. "Hongbin-a," Naeun said while standing up. "Yea," Hongbin then stood up. "I...I...want to show you to my parents," Naeun said. Hongbin bit his lip and held both of her hands and faced her. "I do not think it is time yet," Hongbin said. "You always say that!"Naeun all of a sudden yelled at him. "I want to show you to my parents, please!!" Naeun pleaded. "I am so.." Hongbin got cut off by soft lips on his lips. When Naeun pulled back she said, "Please, I really want to show who I love to my parents," Naeun begged Hongbin. "Fine, I will," Hongbin said. Naeun jumped up and down. She hugged Hongbin. "Thank you," Naeun said in a happy voice. 

Naeun and Hongbin were having a great time, until they heard a loud voice. "You know what!! I sound a better hospital, you should go there!!" Krystal said really loudly. (Krystal had entered the other door to the rooftop, so Hongbin and Naeun could only hear her. However, they could not see her.)  "Why are you coming to this hospital, Jiyeon!! I said I found a better hospital," Krystal yelled into the phone. When Hongbin heard the name Jiyeon. Hongbin stopped breathing. *no, Jiyeon is nothing to me, why do I have to be nervous when I hear her name* hongbin thought. Naeun then pulled on Hongbin's sleeve. That is when Hongbin started to breathe again. "Let's leave," Hongbin whispered to Naeun. Naeun nodded and they left the rooftop. 

 "That should be good," Krystal said to herself. Krystal planned this all out. She knew that they were on the rooftop, she knew that they were enjoying their date. She also knew that Hongbin and Naeun kissed. So Krystal made a plan to say Jiyeon's name. So Krystal pretended to call Jiyeon. Krystal made a smirk on her face and left the rooftop. Krystal knew that Jiyeon still liked Hongbin. So Krystal made a plan to make Hongbin and Naeun break up before Jiyeon comes. 

Now Krystal made about fifty plans to make Hongbin and Naeun break up. "Since I already did one, I have forty-nine plans to go!" Krystal talked to her. "This is actually pretty fun!!" Krystal said to herself. A big portion of general surgeons were staring at her because she was talking to herself. Kai was in that portion and he heard her. He was curious with what plan she was making and what for. 

Then there is Taemin, he was staring Naeun. He had a crush on Naeun when he first saw her. He loved her at first sight, but then she loved someone else at first sight. *sigh* Taemin would always sigh when thought of Hongbin and Naeun together. 

Taemin did not hate Hongbin, he did not think of him as a rival. Taemin just thinks it is his own fault that he did not have the guts to tell Naeun. Taemin would always think of himself as a coward that does not have the guts to do things. Which makes him less confident, so he would always have his head down when he walks.

 Brussels, Belgium

Jiyeon was packing her stuff. She did not have a lot of things, but she did have a box full of things to give to Krystal. She also had a box full of letters and gifts for Hongbin. Then she had two box full of clothes and three box full of books. "I hope I meet Hongbin when I go to Korea," she said to herself. 

After she packed all of her stuff, she went to the hospital and worked really hard. Even though she did not need to. Jiyeon was a hard working girl that loved her job. Even though Jiyeon was hurt, she would work for her patients. For she thinks that her patients are like precious pearls. 

Jiyeon got a call saying that they could not give her tickets because the plane was already full. They told her that she would have to go next week if she wanted to go to Korea soon. They also said that the plane tickets were cheaper this season, so she agreed. 

She told everyone that she was leaving next week. Everyone hugged her good bye and even told her to call the hospital often. Jiyeon cried when she left, but the people that worked with Jiyeon told her not to. 

So it was decided, Jiyeon is going to Korea. Jiyeon thinks she will be happy or will she. 

 

 

 

Sorry^^ the end was kind of cheesy. ^^