Make Me a Baked Alaska! [FINAL]

Make Me a Baked Alaska!

 

"Good morning," a man entered the kitchen today as the other chef bowed politely.

"So everything is ready? Chanyeol?" the man asked again as a tall man looked up.

"Pasta's ready!" Chanyeol grinned as the man smiled.

"Yaah Chanyeol hyung! Give me that kimchiii," another boy beside Chanyeol said.

"Okay, be patient, Kyung Soo, the kimchi can't run away!" Chanyeol's deep voice made everybody need to adjust their eardrum to his frequency.

"Dessert ready, Luhan hyung!" a brunette boy came inside.

"The pastry too!!" a man names Yixing cheered as Luhan tapped his shoulder to confirm it.

"Thanks Baekhyun, Yixing! Beverages, Jongdae?" Luhan replied.

"Beverages ready!" Jongdae chripped in happiness.

"Great! Let's begin the day!" Luhan announced.

"Yes, chef!" everyone said as they went back to work.

Luhan, one of the best chef in the world, was trying his luck to build an italian restaurant. He was famous here and there but to his co-workers, he was just friendly. That was why the other famous chef, like Kyung Soo who mastered pasta with Chanyeol, or Jongdae with his skill in beverages, and Baekhyun with dessert along with Yixing as the pastry maker. Being the smart one, he mastered pastry the most beside his superior skill in pasta.

Their restaurant gained attention in South Korea. They often gathered around in an exclusive day to be interviewed by many reporters especially from the cullinary magazine.

"Two risotto!" Luhan took the small paper and Chanyeol made it anyway.

"Chicken Fettuccine!" Kyung Soo went to make it right away after Luhan said the order.

Luhan took another paper and smiled.

"Lemon Cream Cake!" He said as Baekhyun clapped his hand happily and rushed to make it.

"Oh Baek! Make me one too and keep it in the chiller!" Luhan said as Baekhyun winked.

He always loves to eat Lemon Cream Cake. The lemon mascarpone mousse statisfied his sweet teeth. He also craved for Chocolate Lava Cake. Oh the chocolate lava.

"Luhan?" Chanyeol called as Luhan gained his conciousness.

"Don't say that you dreamed about cakes again!" Jongdae laughed as Luhan pouted.

"Yah I'm craving to eat them someday," Luhan replied as he got back to check everyone's work.

"You should dream of something else. Or someone," Baekhyun said as everyone nodded.

"Yeah you are alone for a long time," Yixing said innocently as they laughed except Luhan.

"Luhan!" a waiter opened the kitchen door as everyone almost dropped everything that they hold.

"What's wrong?" Luhan asked because the waiter had a enthusiastic expression.

"He's here!"

"Who?" Everyone asked in unison.

"Oh Sehun!"

Baekhyun dropped his whisk as Chanyeol's jaw hung open. Kyung Soo almost burned his arm upon the stove as Jongdae dropped to much jam on a drink. Yixing also shocked Luhan because he poured the flour too much.

"What's wrong?" the waiter asked.

"He's the wrong one, now, serve him right, or we'll be dead tomorrow," Luhan faced his shocked co-worker again.

"He's nothing! Just get back to work!" Luhan continued.

"But-but his critic is sharp," Chanyeol shuttered.

"I'm gonna die!" Baekhyun shouted.

"Hope he'll say good things about this restaurant!" Jongdae cried.

"Okay! I'm the one who will cook his order. Is that fine?" Luhan sighed.

"Thank youuu!" All of his co-workers hugged him tight and they continued their work again.

Luhan sighed again as he waited for that oh-so-food-critical brat. Yes, it's not thet he hates him but it seemed that Oh Sehun's critic always got many attention. He read about him in a magazine and discovered that he's the son of his idol chef.

"Luhan! Sehun ordered Baked Stuffed Mushroom as his appetizer!"

Luhan moved to an empty counter and began to make it. He made sure every components in it served perfectly. After that he pushed the bell and a waiter took it from him. Few minutes later, the waiter came back to tell that Oh Sehun ordered Lemon Pepper Salmon so Luhan directly went to check the salmon. Everyone watched nervously. They were afraid of that brat's critic because one bad thing he said would make all the world agree too.

"What's next?" Luhan enjoyed the challenges indirectly given by Sehun outside the restaurant.

"Dessert! Chocolate Lava Cake!"

"Hey I want to have it too," Luhan frowned as he started to make one, oh no, he made two and one for himself too.

"Here," Luhan gave the cake,"How's him?"

"He rarely say anything," the waiter said as he brought the lava cake away.

Luhan opened the kitchen door a little to see Sehun ate with his bestfriend, another rich boy, Kim Jongin, an heir of the biggest hotel in Seoul.

"He finished!!" Jongdae yelled as Luhan covered his ears upon the high frequency.

***

Sehun put his fork down. He enjoyed the lava cake and the other dishes. The salmon cooked perfectly and the lemon sauce wasn't to strong. He also remembered the taste of the appetizer too.

"What do you think?" Sehun asked to Jongin.

"It's delicious! All of it," Jongin shoved the lava cake again as Sehun called the waiter.

"May I know who cook this?" Sehun asked.

"Xi Luhan, sir."

Sehun smirked upon the name. He knew Luhan from magazines too. His skill in pastry made him curious. But he decided to play a bit.

"Call him here," Sehun requested as Jongin chuckled.

"So, decided to talk to your oh-so-favorite-chef?" Jongin teased as Sehun glared at him.

"What? You saw him in every magazines and still don't admit that you actually favorited him?" Jongin continued.

"Snap it off," Sehun said when he saw Luhan walked towards them with the waiter.

"Xi Luhan," The waiter presented as Luhan bowed at them both.

"Is there anything wrong?" Luhan asked casually as Jongin's jaw hung to hear such tone.

"I want to say that your lemon cream in the appetizer was a little bit to strong but luckily I love lemon. Next from the salmon, it cooked well but the rosemary potatoes was a little bit salty. The lava cake was good but make sure to keep the cake fluffy because it's a bit thick," Sehun said as Jongin stared at Luhan who looked tense.

Oh, for your information. There were some reporters, not some, but many reporters filled the area as they noted every single thing which out from Sehun's mouth. Luhan grifted his teeth because he hold the anger inside him.

"Well then, what do you want to do after you commented?" Luhan bravely asked as the boys in the kitchen who eavesdropped facepalming themselves because hell, Luhan's shocking fierce attitude made its appearance again.

"Cook for me," Sehun's answer made everyone gasped in shock as the brat said it casually, even Luhan widened his eyes at the words.

"What?" Luhan dumbfoundedly asked as Jongin searched for water because he choked on his cake after Sehun's request.

"Cook for me. At my house. This night, 5 p.m. No buts. You know where I live in magazine," Sehun said as the reporters gained their conciousness and snapped their photos.

"Fine!" Luhan said as the reporters grinned because they had something to report.

Sehun stood up and Jongin bowed politely at Luhan.

"Your food is great," Jongin whispered before he went with Sehun.

Luhan shoved away the reporters. He opened the kitchen door just to find everyone stared at him with their sparkling eyes.

"What?" Luhan snapped.

"Finally someone ask you on a date!" Jongdae shouted as everyone high fived each other and Luhan stunned.

"It's. Not. A. Date!" Luhan hissed as everyone stunned.

"But he's handsome," Kyung Soo said as everyone turned to him.

"Who is handsome? That bratty boy or Kim Jongin?" Chanyeol blurted as everyone widened their eyes.

"Yaah! Hyung! I told you not to say anything!" Kyung Soo whined.

"So my little Kyung Soo here like the playboy Kim Jongin!" Baekhyun ruffled Kyung Soo's hair as Luhan sighed because they didn't remember about him anymore.

"So Luhan ge? Will you go there?" Yixing asked to Luhan as the oldest among them all frowned because the attention was back on him.

"Should I?" Luhan asked again.

"YOU MUST!" Baekhyun shouted loudly.

"We will help you out!" Jongdae said as Luhan frowned.

***

Ting tong! Ting Tong! Ting ting ting Ting tong!!

"The heck Jongdae!! Stop playing with the bell! I'm coming!" Luhan shouted as he put the fork down beside the precious lava cake he made before.

Luhan opened his apartment door and his friends stepped inside eagerly.

"Okay boys, let's work!" Baekhyun said as Chanyeol and Yixing dragged Luhan to his bathroom.

Kyung Soo prepared the clothes and Jongdae choosed the parfume among Luhan's manly parfume collection.

"Owaaah!" Chanyeol shouted when he the TV.

"What?" Baekhyun stopped putting clothes on Luhan as they stared at the TV.

"The famous Chef Wooyoung's son Oh Sehun with his friend, Kim Jongin a.k.a the heir of Marine Bay hotel, the biggest one in Seoul, visited an italian restaurant owned by the famous chef Xi Luhan. The people who loves food anticipated his comment on this restaurant's dishes. Let's interview him for a while," The female reporter said as the camera turned aside to Sehun.

"Nice to meet you, Oh Sehun. So, what do you think about this restaurant's food?"

"Actually the restaurant is cozy and I like the atmosphere. I like the meals, especially the chocolate lava cake," Sehun said as Luhan gasped to hear Sehun's comment.

"Hey he was rude before!" Luhan snapped.

"But hyung! isn't it great? Tomorrow we will get more visitors!" Jongdae cheered.

"Horaaay!" Kyung Soo shouted as Luhan shocked to see one of his introvert co-workers cheering happily.

He decided to thank Sehun and he of course was glad to see his friends happy. That restaurant was their dream and he gonna made it good so they could last forever.

"Let's get to the bussiness," Baekhyun said as everyone turned to Luhan who frowned in despair.

***

Luhan gasped to see a big mansion ahead. He opened his car windows and greeted by the guards.

"I'm looking for Oh Sehun," Luhan said.

"We excpect you to come. I will park your car beside the mansion," the guard said politely.

"Oh okay," Luhan went off from the car and stared at the huge double door in front of him.

"What the hell," He murmured as he searched for a bell there.

Suddenly the door opened and a maid motioned him to go inside. Luhan shocked to see the luxury interior as the maid led him to a room. The maid opened a door and Luhan unconciously walked inside as he admired the paintings.

"You like what you see, huh?" a voice heard as Luhan turned ahead to find Sehun sat on a couch accross him.

"Let's get to the bussiness," Luhan said as Sehun smirked.

"What a cocky boy we have here. Let's go," Sehun put his tea and walked passed Luhan before the older couldn't say anything.

Sehun smiled to see Luhan followed him to his kitchen. Being the chef's son didn't mean that he should be one. He could cook but only the basic ingredients, he didn't want to be a chef and preffered to be a food reviewer, or, a rude reviewer.

Luhan kept staring at the beautiful paintings until they reached a door. Sehun opened it and Luhan frowned because he already knew about this brat's personal kitchen which was sooo complete and heck the ingredients were fresh with the best quality.

"I told all the chef to have a vacation so you can use everything here," Sehun sat on the chair in front of the counter as Luhan amazed by the utilities there.

"OH my this is the most expensive whisk ever," Luhan said as Sehun shocked to see his childish attitude.

"Cook for me," Sehun commanded as Luhan turned to see him.

"What do you want, rich boy?"

"Baked Alaska," Sehun said as Luhan's jaw hung open.

"That's one of the most difficult cake ever!" He frowned in despair.

"Don't care. The ingredients are here from all over the world," Sehun said as Luhan groaned.

"Fine!"

Sehun looked at Luhan who measured all the ingredients carefully. He saw Luhan took the metal bowl and brushed it with vegetable oil. He lined it with plastic wrap and filled the bowl with scoops of sorbet, vanilla ice cream, and half of the chocolate ice cream. Sehun didn't know what Luhan did when the older took the different size of scoops.

"Why do you use different size of scoop?" Sehun automatically asked as Luhan shocked to hear his innocent tone.

"I need to make the mosaic, you know the shape outside the cake," Luhan explained as Sehun remembered.

Luhan placed a piece of plastic wrap on the top of the ice cream and pressed down gently. He removed it and sprinkled the ice cream with the wafer crumbs and covered it again as he pressed it gently. Sehun cheered unconciously when Luhan put the ice cream into the freezer.

"Oh I forget to inform you something," Luhan said.

"What?" Sehun lifted his eyebrows.

"It takes almost 6 hours to make this cake and the time is now 6 p.m."

"Yaaah hyung! Why don't you say earlier?" Sehun frowned in despair as Luhan shocked when he called him 'hyung'.

" You said that you didn't care before," Luhan answered,"Oh it takes 30 minutes to freeze this."

"Oh my what should we do?" Sehun cried.

"Be patient. Where's your parents anyway?"

"Trip to Swedia."

"Wow the food there is nice," Luhan said as they realized that they actually chatted normally.

"Can we just take out the ice cream cake?" Sehun blinked.

"No you can't. By the way, can I continue this tomorrow? Six hours and we will end at midnight and I'm sure that you don't want to eat a cake that time," Luhan suggested.

"No, you stay here. I got plenty of rooms that you can use," Sehun insisted.

"But I need to work tomorrow."

"No buts or I will say that your meal is terrible!" Sehun threatened him.

"Fine!" Luhan said because he cared about his restaurant's reputation.

Luhan stood up and walked outside.

"Where are you going?" Sehun asked.

"Make a call," Luhan closed the door behind.

***

Baekhyun hummed while preparing the juice for him and Chanyeol. He could hear the hysterical laughed from the living room and chuckled also wonder why he could fall in love with such a silly man.

"Juice ready," Baekhyun took the glass to the living room and handed it to Chanyeol.

Suddenly his phone rang as he picked it up. When he heard Luhan's voice, he the speaker.

"So how the date?" Baekhyun asked as Chanyeol shocked to know that it was Luhan.

"Hell! He insisted me to make a Baked Alaska, Baek!" Luhan complained as Baekhyun's jaw hung open.

"What's with the Baked Alaska?" Chanyeol asked.

"OH God it takes six hours to make it!" Baekhyun awed Luhan.

"Yes the ing six hours and what should I do until then? You know that I'll wait for hours to proceed onto the next step!" Luhan said as Chanyeol shocked to hear the hours needed.

"Pastry is crazy!" Chanyeol shouted as Baekhyun's eyes sparkled.

"So you get more time to converse with him right?" Baekhyun winked as Chanyeol's mouth formed an 'O' shape because he understood.

"Good luck with the date!!" Chanyeol chanted.

"Tell us the details! Okay?!" Baekhyun happily said as he ended the call.

"They better have a good night," Chanyeol grinned as Baekhyun told him to drink the juice.

***

"Hyung! Hyung! It almost 30 minutes!" Sehun's voice heard from the kitchen as Luhan entered and stared at the clock.

"Ten minutes more, Oh Sehun," He corrected.

"What should we do?" Sehun asked innocently.

"I don't know! It's your house after all," Luhan snapped to ease the nervousness in seeing Sehun with his childish mode.

"Okay we wait," Sehun rested his chin onto the counter and sighed.

Luhan chuckled to see this side of Sehun. He played with his phone until it's time to take it out.

"Still a long way to go," Luhan said as he took the ice cream and removed the wrap.

Sehun watched in awe as Luhan spread the remaining chocolate ice cream on the layer after the crumbs. He took the cake and cut it in rectangle shape neatly. Luhan covered it with plastic wrap and put it inside the freezer, again.

"How long we should wait again?" Sehun frowned.

"Two hours," Luhan said calmly.

"Whaat? I'm gonna die of hunger," Sehun said.

"Then what should I make for dinner?" Luhan asked as Sehun's eyes sparkled.

"Simple Rissoto?" Sehun suggested as Luhan laughed.

"Where is the rude Oh Sehun that I know?" Luhan gave in as Sehun pouted.

"I can be rude when I want it to be rude," Sehun explained.

"Fine, I'll go make one," Luhan said as he checked the pasta to find a perfect quality of it.

"Hyung?"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for coming," Sehun suddenly said as Luhan stunned for seconds.

"You are the one who forced me," Luhan chuckled.

"I mean it. Thank you," Sehun replied.

Sehun watched as Luhan made a gorgeous rissoto and drooled. When Luhan put his portion he shoved right away like there was no tomorrow.

"Eat slowly! You can choke!" Luhan reminded as Sehun nodded and eat slowly.

"It is good! Hyung, would you like to watch some movies on TV?" Sehun asked.

"Maybe yes? Two hours is not a short time to wait," Luhan answered.

"Let's go!" Sehun took Luhan's wrist as he led him to a living room with huge television and comfy couch.

"Wow~ you are spoiled," Luhan said as Sehun pouted.

"I'm not that childish," Sehun leaned closer as Luhan gulped to hear the deep voice instead of the childish one.

Sehun put out some movies and gave Luhan the chance to choose. At last Luhan choose the cartoon one. They laughed together when the funny parts out and Luhan realized that Sehun wasn't that bad.

"It's two hours already!" Sehun chirpped as they headed back to the kitchen.

"Okay this is the most tiring part," Luhan commented as he started to make the maringue.

Luhan whipped the egg whites and cream of tartar in a large bowl with a mixer on medium high-speed until its foamy. Sehun awed to see foamy part as Luhan chuckled. He turned to the high speed and beat in the sugar until it's glossy.

Sehun clapped his hands when Luhan took the frozen ice cream cake and covered it with the maringue until it became a dome shape and created the swirly peak using the back of the spoon. After that, Sehun frowned when Luhan put it back into the freezer.

"I'm going sleepy. So, how long?" Sehun asked again as he yawned.

"Three more hours," Luhan answered as he got sleepy too.

"Wanna sleep for a while?" Sehun asked as Luhan gained his conciousness.

"Sleep?"

"Yeah, sleep with me~," Sehun whined like a child and Luhan felt warm on his cheeks.

"I haven't take a bath!" Luhan remembered as Sehun took his wrist again and led him to a guest room beside his bedroom.

"These are my clothes. Use it," Sehun handed a set of clothes as Luhan nodded and entered the bedroom to clean himself.

Luhan could scent Sehun in his clothes after he took a bath and wore it. It felt nice to know that Sehun had this side. A childish kid with unexpected aegyos. Luhan opened the door just to find Sehun leaned on the wall beside the door patiently.

"So? What should we do again?" Sehun asked as Luhan frowned.

"Like I said. It's your home."

"Let me take you to my father's library," Sehun said as Luhan's eyes sparkled.

"Oh my! I want to see some good recipes!" Luhan excitedly said as Sehun smiled and offered his hand.

Luhan stared at it but Sehun grabbed his hand first as they walked together to the library.

"Ta da!" Sehun presented the huge library full of culinary books from all over the world as Luhan's jaw hung open.

"OH MY!" Luhan wander around every shelves and chirpped in happiness to see some rare recipes from all over the world.

Sehun watched in happiness but still staring at the clock. After the cake was done, he could no longer stay with Luhan. He doubted the fact that Luhan wanted to see him again after this. He was sad.

"Sehun?" Luhan waved his hand in front of Sehun's face.

"Yeah? I'm okay!" Sehun quickly said.

"You look sad," Luhan sat beside Sehun.

"Can I be honest?" Sehun asked as Luhan nodded.

"Go ahead."

"I'm sad because after that Baked Alaska is done. I can no longer meet you like this," Sehun lowed his voice but Luhan could still hear what he said.

"You-You like me?" Luhan couldn't believe it.

"I saw you in every magazines and I decided to pay a visit to your restaurant that day. I favorited you," Sehun admitted as Luhan laughed.

"Actually I hate you for being such a brat back then. But I will consider it," Luhan finally said as Sehun's face lighten up.

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Hyung?"

"Oh Sehun, do you want to learn how to cook?" Luhan asked as Sehun thought for seconds.

"First time I cooked, I almost burned the kitchen so my dad didn't want to see me in his kitchen again. But I got a good taste buds so here I am being like this," Sehun said as Luhan nodded.

"So let's begin with a simple recipe," Luhan opened a book and Sehun happily took it as they headed to the kitchen.

***

Kyung Soo entered a cafè that night because he didn't feel sleepy and wanted to spend the night with warm coffee.

"Minseok hyung," Kyung Soo greeted as Minseok smiled.

"Oh Kyungie~, what do you want to have?" Minseok cheerfully asked.

"As usual," Kyung Soo smiled as Minseok handed him the white coffee.

Kyung Soo sat near the counter and watched the people entered the cafè. It's not like he was being an antisocial person. He didn't have any skill to talk with people. But it was different to his friends in the kitchen. He was reaching for his phone when someone with shades and black long coat entered the cafè.

"Hello there, what do you want to have?" Minseok asked as the boy wore off his shades.

"Oh Jongin!" Minseok greeted.

"Long time no see, hyung," Jongin bowed a little.

"Don't be so formal. So, americano?" Minseok guessed as Jongin nodded.

Jongin sipped his americano as he turned back to search for a seat. He saw someone there, a boy with owl eyes, playing with his phone.

"Ouch!!" Jongin groaned when the hot americano burned his tongue.

"Jongin are you okay?" Minseok asked as Kyung Soo looked up to see what was happened.

Kyung Soo almost dropped his phone when he saw Kim Jongin, standing there with Minseok who seemed to recognize him too. He gulped to see Jongin that close because later day, he only watched from afar when Jongin ate with Sehun. It's not like he liked Jongin only from that moment but he actually loved it when Jongin appeared on TV and squealed excitedly until his mom complained.

"I'm fine, hyung. Don't worry. Just a numb feeling on my tongue," Jongin smiled as Minseok nodded and went back to the counter.

Jongin turned aside just to find Kyung Soo, starring at him wide eyed. He decided to make a move. Now or never at all because it was rare that they were here in the same cafè.

"Hello there," Jongin greeted as Kyung Soo tried to fight the nervousness.

"Hello?"

"May I sit here?" Jongin pointed at the chair accross Kyung Soo.

"Yeah," Kyung Soo surrender as Jongin sat in front of him.

"So, do you know who I am?" Jongin bravely asked as Kyung Soo stunned.

"Of course I know," Kyung Soo blurted and he mentally slapped himself after such a weird confession.

"So, may I know your name?" Jongin asked sheepishly.

"I'm-I'm Do Kyung Soo," Kyung Soo said as Jongin was glad to know his name.

"And I am?" Jongin lifted his eyebrows, making Kyung Soo gulped.

"Kim Jongin?"

"Glad that you know my name. So, what you do for living?" Jongin casually asked.

"Chef, at Luhan hyung's restaurant. Pasta," Kyung Soo answered as Jongin choked.

"So you work for Luhan? Oh my I should know you back then. Can you cook for me sometimes?" Jongin asked as Kyung Soo chuckled.

"I can," Kyung Soo smiled.

***

"Okay now I know why your father prevented you to cook," Luhan amazed by the mess Sehun created.

"I'm sorry," Sehun whined in despair.

"Let's go take the cake and bake it," Luhan finally took the cake and ovened it for 4 minutes and Sehun waited patiently.

Ting!

Sehun watched in amusement as Luhan took the cake out. Yes, it was really midnight and Luhan burned the edge of the maringue with blowtorch so it became brown.

"Have a taste. Enjoy," Luhan put the cake in front of Sehun.

"Wow! A six hours cake!" Sehun shoved a spoonful and tasted it.

Luhan laughed to see Sehun's teary eyes as the younger sobbed.

"Why are you crying?" Luhan asked.

"It's delicious," Sehun said as Luhan laughed more.

"Stop laughing. It's not funny," Sehun continued but Luhan kept laughing.

Sehun leaned closer and grabbed Luhan's chin to get them closer. Luhan's eyes widened when he felt Sehun's lips on his and he really stopped laughing when Sehun let go of him.

"That's the punishment for laughing of me," Sehun his lips as Luhan could feel the maringue too.

"Hey it's delicious," Luhan suddenly said.

"What? My kiss or the cake?" Sehun added as Luhan blushed.

"The cake! and maybe, just maybe, your kiss too," Luhan confessed as Sehun grinned.

"Wanna try too?" Sehun asked as Luhan took a spoon and began to shove it too.

"No no," Sehun took the spoon away as Luhan got confused when Sehun ate the cake.

"Wha...," Luhan stopped as Sehun kissed him again.

Sehun bit Luhan's lips as Luhan opened it automatically just to taste the delicious maringue and ice cream cake from the legendary Baked Alaska. He moaned at the pleasure as Sehun continued to explore his mouth.

"Stop," Luhan realized as he pushed Sehun away.

"Why?" Sehun looked hurt but Luhan smiled.

"We should eat this," Luhan took a spoonful of cake and ate it as Sehun frowned.

They ate the cake fast and Luhan decided to wash the plate. Sehun lightly wrapped his arm on Luhan's waist as the older washed the plate.

"I love you, Luhan hyung," Sehun whispered to Luhan's ear.

"Don't you think it's too fast, Oh Sehun?" Luhan asked worriedly.

"No it's not. I love you before we are close like this. You will always be my favorite," Sehun's words made Luhan felt butterflies in his stomach.

"Stop making me crazy and let me wash this," Luhan admitted as Sehun chuckled.

"Don't want to go~," The younger sang.

"Yaah, Oh Sehun!"

"Okay-okay!" Sehun let go of him and gave a kiss on his the cheek.

"I love you!" Sehun went to turn on the TV that night.

"Love you too," Luhan replied calmly.

-----

Should I make the KaiSoo part? ;p

Oh if you want to know more about the Baked Alaska here's the link to the recipe ;)

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/food-network-kitchens/baked-alaska-recipe.html