Confession~

When you accidentally fell in the gym

You jumped out and sat out immediately and grabbed the blanket and dragged it up until under your eyes, "I'm sorry but thank you," you said, Yeori and yaeri laughed at your sudden action because you were not so comfy with boys around, and chanyeol just chuckled on your behaviour.

She's cute- chanyeol thought

"Are you alright?" he asked, "yes," you mumbled, "that's better, one of my classmate, kris, were playing basketball with the others and he accidentally threw it, if I wasn't mistaken, they got scolded by Kim saem for playing basketball without his permission, kkk~," he explained placing the bag of ice on top of his hand. After he said that, Mr. Choi arrived with his twin, the sangmin and sangho brothers, "hello," they both said.

"oh~ ahjusshi, hello," you said and let go from your grip, "appa~," yeori called, "appa~ what are you doing here?" yeori asked, "you were late, so I came with sangmin to come here," Sangho ahjusshi said, "yaeri,yeori...... you may go," you said, "thank you, we'll meet you tomorrow," yaeri said. "Bye~ ahjusshi," you waved to the twin uncles, "say hi to youngmin and yongmin too," you added. Sangmi ahjusshi smiled, " how could you not confused? Bye,": he said,

At soon, your twin best friends and the twin uncles left the room leaving the two of you, the surrounding went awkward and you just being blank, "uhmmm..." chanyeol murmured, "you were actually a good player," he commented, "ahh~ really," you said, blushing like crazy, "maybe we should play again, can you?" he asked. "Uhmmm... sure," you answered.

A week had past, the both of you stated to get well with each other, you even eat, play and fulling your times with him until he wanted to meet you on a park where you both always went to. "Hey~," you waved to chanyeol who was sitting on a bench then stood up when you arrived, "aren't you going to seat?" you asked, "well actually... I'm..... really... r-really...," chanyeol mumbled, "just spit it out," you said watching him in confused. Chanyeol gave out a big sighed and hold his heart, "_______," he said and took one of your hand, "I actually wanted to say this for a long time.....," he said reaching his pocket, "close your eyes," he told you. You don't know what to say, so you just closed your eyes, "open," he said.

You found out on your hand, a couple necklace that was scribble of the name of , Chanyeol~<3 , you went blank for a sec, and looked at chanyeol full of worried, "can you be my partner? but not just partner as a friend but for my side, promise me you'll always be by my side," he asked holding your hand tightly. You were surprised, you already wait for this whole time, and here it was, your eyes became teary, you put your hand that had the necklace in it on your heart, "I will oppa~ thank you," you answered. Chanyeol was releave and instanly hugging you, "no thank you, so where are we going? Want to go for a date?," he asked. You wiped your teary eyes and went excited, "let's go," you answered childishly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The End \(>///<)/-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------