Not an update, just a quick note

A Gisaeng's Heart

There will probably not be an update until much later today possibly tonight. 

I just had another friend pass away last night in a motocycle accident. She was a firey 24 year old red head with a passion for motorcycles, cosplaying and in general just being awesome. She was also a part of the anime convention as the cosplay contest coordinator so last night when staffers heard the news, we all gathered and did what's called an Irish wake for her.

An Irish wake, for those who don't know, is where friends, family of the deceased gather with a literal crap ton of alcohol and food and just toast to the deceased and drink and recall good memories each person had with the deceased. So basically we all got drunk off our asses, talked about our friend and laughed and toasted and cried and drank some more in about a 5 hour period. 

Right now I'm either fairly hung over, or I'm still drunk.....I can't tell since I've only ever had one hangover before and I slept through most of it. 

Loosing a friend ...this last 2 months have . We lost a friend back the end of June in a freak scuba diving accident, and now this just makes it that much more worse.

It's also another reminder that everyone needs to be an alert driver and always ALWAYS watch out for motorcylists when driving.

I'm going to go crawl back to bed and sleep for awhile...