OO2: Introducing

The Blunt: Team B
 
 
 
 
INtroducing
chapter two

"What do you mean you lost them?" Chunji shouted throwing the files onto the desk. Everyone in team B lowered their heads.

 

"I want you all to put your brains in a look through every security cameras!" Chunji bit his lips and slowly mutter. "Yes." the team shouted one after one. "Woohyun, can you come along with me to check it out?" Eunji asked closing the laptop. 

Chunji puched his office open. He stared at the picture across his desk. Chunji walked up to the picture and faced it down. He roughly sighed. The room was tint dark. The widow cutains were closed. 

* knocks * "Come in." Chunji motioned sitting in his chair. He scaned the files up front him. "Hey, Lee Chunji." Myungsoo hissed. Chunji look up, "What?". 

"You little punk." Myungsoo joked. He walked towards Chunji. "Wanna grab some drinks after work?" 

 

"Ehh~. Uh." Chunji teased throwing a binder to Myungsoo. Myungsoo caught it as he stuck one hand in his pocket. "I'm going." Myungsoo clucked his mouth then left. Chunji grinned to himself. He leaned back to his chair and turn the chair around. "D-day." Chunji whispered. 

* phone rings * Chunji picked up the phone and leaned his head onto the phone while he continued to look through the information. "Hello." 

"Is this Lee Chunji?" 

"Yes it is." 

"Ahh~. You'll be receiving a new team member today around 10 tom-"

"My team is full though." 

"This was an order from Chairman Lee." 

Chunji sighed hardly. He slammed the phone down, kicked his trash can as he stood up. 

-

"Tiffany, I'm sorry to bother you again." Haejin pouted. "It's fine, you ca ngo to bed first I have a night shift." Tiffany answer knoting her shoelaces. "Bye, then." Haejin waved seeing her off. Tiffany left as she entered her car. 

Haejin locked the door and head to the kitchen. Took out a can of beer and gulped down. She sat down on the table and fell asleep. 

- Morning -

"Haejin~." Tiffany sang shaking her up from the table. Haejin stuck her head right up. "Yah, why didn't you sleep in the room?" Tiffany said setting the table with eggs and toast. Haejin rubbed her eyes. 

"Thinking to myself and just fell asleep." Haejin replied. "Have some." Tiffany offered. "Thanks." 

 

 

Stuffing foods in , "I saw your work application. Hopefully you'll be in my team." Tiffany sqeuled. Haejin just nodded and smiled. 

"Let's go." Tiffany said looking at her watch. Haejin grab her jacket and her phone from the sofa. 

- Seoul P.I -

"Tiffany, hurry!" Eunji shouted. Tiffany ran over and left Haejin. Haejin stood there quietly. "Hi, may I help you." Woohyun waved to Haejin. Haejin kept a straight face. "Do you know where Mr. Lee office is?" Haejin asked. 

 

"The Chairman?" Woohyon raised a brow. "I think." Haejin bit pulled her bangs back a little. "Just go up to the 16th floor, and straight ahead." Woohyun directed. Haejin bowed and hurried to the elevator. 

Woohyun head back to his desk. "She's quite cute." Woohyun blushed. 

 

Haejin enters the elevator as it opened. She puffed her bangs. She waited as the numbers roomed through each floor. * ding * The elevator door slid opened. She walked timdly to the big dark door. 

"I'm the new Detective." Haejin mutter herself to the secretary. "Please come in." the lady wavered as Haejin pushed the door open slowly. 

"Dad, I can't take another person in my team." Chunji annouced. Mr. Lee stood up and fixed his tie. "Good morning Haejin." Mr. Lee greeted. Haejin bowed. "Wether you like it or not, she's here and we can't tell her to go back." Mr. Lee teased Chunji. 

 

Chunji rolled his eyes. "Get out." Mr. Lee sighed to Chunji. Haejin moved out of the way for Chunji. Chunji glared at Haejin. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I lied. XD, lmao. Okay so yes the Chairman is Chunji's father. Suprising? naww.. okay. Grammer mistakes will be check later. :3 Bui.

story layout credit