OO1: Runaway

The Blunt: Team B
Runway
chapter one

"Come eat Haejin." Mrs. Shin called knocking on the wall. Haejin turned around and rolled her eyes. She continued to write down her notes onto her notebook. "Haejin, can't you hear her mother calling?!" Mr. Shin loudly complained.

 

Haejin set her pencil down and got up from her desk. "Have a good meal." Haejin bowed and sat right down. She untangled her headphones and stuck them on. Mr. Shin walked up to his stubborn daughter. He yanked her headphones out. "Do you have to do this every morning?!" Mr. Shin shouted. "Why don't you appreciate you mother. 

"She's not my mom." Haejin cringed. Mrs. Shin looks away. "Haejin, let's just eat. Ahjumma made beef stew, your favorite." Mrs. Shin glared as she soften her tone.

 

"If you have to make me food now how come you don't have the time to love dad when you had the chance?! ..And what are you doing now? Huh? After dad got remarried to my mom, you tried to kick her out of the frame. Hear me, I will make you pay for the accident 5 years ago." Haejin shouted. 

"Haejin, SHUT UP." Mr. Shin slapped her across her face. Leaving red marks. "Father." Haejin mummbled with her eyes glittering and glaring at her father. (music) Haejin pulled her jacket and clutch from her desk and left. She unhooked the keys from the rack as she left sticking in her shoes. 

She wiped the tears across her face. She opened the door to her car and threw on her leather jacket. She started the car and left.

 

Don't know where she's driving to she just kept ahead. The red marks started the appear clearly. She looked at herself in the view mirror. Again she wiped her tears. 

"Appreciate, I'll appreciate once she leaves the house; if she's not the one then I'm going to be the one leaving." Haejin mutter to herself. - flah back of the accident - 

"Haejin-ah!" Mrs. Shin shouted running across the street. "Mom!" Haejin replied as she shouted back. The car bumped into the lady. The car flipped over and Haejin cried in horror. Blood shrieked everywhere. 

"Mom! MOM! No, you got to be okay! Haejin screamed running towards her mother. - flash back ends -

** phone rings ** Haejin look over to her other passenger seat. - Father - . Haejin blew her bangs as she bit her lips. Tears continued to stream down.

 

After an hour of relieving her depression she stoped at the park down town. She parked and got out to sit on the swing. Stuck her foot in the sand while she swung slightly around. She placed her phone on her lap. 

"Hi!" a little kid walked up to her. Haejin look up. "Hi little kiddo." Haejin bluntly stared at him.

 

"Have this lollipop, I alway on it when I'm sad." he suggested handing over the lollipop. "Thanks,-" Haejin said receiving it as he ran away. 

Haejin smiled to herself for a second. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Haiiii! First chappi and was really wierd but ya'll get it a little right? So i might write two chapters today and yeah lalala. I'll put music in some chapters and it's up to you to listen or not but yeah, kay bui.

story layout credit