#mcm

real_pcy

Friday nights are spent on the couch.

You and Chanyeol, your recently obtained boyfriend, were both spread out on the couch with a bag of chips in between. The fifa world cup was playing on the flatscreen and all was well. Except, not being soccer fans, niether of you were entertained--you just enjoyed oogling blondies on team Germany from time to time. Of course, Chanyeol's favorite colors just had to be blue and white - apparently the combo gave off that 'cool minimalist look' - so he perfers Argentina.

It's all quite ridiculous.

And so the soccer sphere was passed. Then passed. Then passed again between various shades of soccer calves with no hope of ever landing in a net. Eventually,Chanyeol flipped his phone out and you, being a huge nerd, opened up a copy of the encyclopedia. Just kidding. Reading on Friday nights was blasphemous. 

Getting slightly annoyed of flipping through notifications, you peered over Yeol's shoulder and looked down at his screen.

Jfc.

He was uploading a video on instagram which consisted of nothing but his face and various scissor- poses. For a guy, he sure likes taking selfies. What's even more wtf-worthy was that his acc. name was "real_pcy". You let out a snort - more like real pain in the .

Hearing your mockery, Chanyeol indignantly explained that he was so handsome and popular that people pretended to be him - and that you needed to have an underscore in your username to be cool. As you made further comments about how much of a narcisst he has to be to take selfie videos, he stuck his tongue out at you.

That began the aegyo face off.

Finally, as you made a signature puppy dog expression with big glossy eyes and a perfectly executed pout, Chanyeol gave into your utter cuteness. With a wide grin on his face,he pecked you on the nose as you let out a girlish giggle.

You cuddled up to him, resting your head on the crook of this shoulder. 'what a dork' you thought.

After Chanyeol left for a bathroom break, you decided to take a furthered look at his instagram account. It shocked you that so many people followed him when all he does is take selfies and random pics. Amused at the amount of fangirling in the comments sector, you decided to also comment with the link to a extremely derpy picture you took of Chanyeol on your last date. thats for liking Argentina. Scrolling further downwards, you spotted an unauthorized picture of yourself in a just-woken-up state with the caption: #bedheadgametoostrong.

he's dead.

You grab a handful of chips and shoved them into Chanyeol's blanket. Have fun cleaning that up.

After exacting your revenge, you scroll further downwards. Despit his goofy personality, Chanyeol was cute. Too cute. Almost as cute as you were. After some thought, you decided that a link in the comment was too easy to ignore so you headed to your account to make a post. Uploading the derpy picture, you whimsically added a tag: #mcm.

Still smiling to yourself as Chanyeol came back from the washroom, you resumed watching the world cup.

Just as Chanyeol sat on a particularly crunchy section of his blanket, it was announced that Germany won. The pitiful real_pcy let out a whine paired with a crushed, confused expression.

wait until he sees the picture.

 

 

A/N: And that marks the completion of another oneshot. Comment and subscribe if you like~ I'll probably be writing another humour/fluff oneshot soon so tell me what exo member you would like in this one. I'm thinking either baekhyun or tao^^ Thanks for reading!