Just for today

You promised you'll stay...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He doesn't remember anything but getting dragged by Luhan and Tao to the mall along with the KaiSoo couple.

"Why did you come with us, Kyungsoo?"

"Jongin wanted to buy a new pants. He's going with me to my dinner with my parents."

"Yah, Kim Jongin. Kyungsoo hyung told me that his parents love you. Why are you trying to impress them?" Tao chuckled.

"I don't want to just impress his parents but Kyung too." Jongin kissed Kyungsoo's cheek.

Kyungsoo blushed like a tomato.

"If only fans know Kai and D.O.'s true colors." Baekhyun smirked.

"Now, now. Guys, our main reason is to impress Chanyeol and his roommates. Make him regret he left you."

"Luhan hyung, that will never happen." Baekhyun smiled bitterly but Luhan didn't hear him.

Luhan was too focused in finding the perfect clothing line for Baekhyun.

"Why can't you just tell him the truth, hyung?" Jongin bit his lip.

"I don't want him to suffer."

"But you made him suffer more. If you told him the reason then he would understand. But you didn't."

"It's too late to turn back now." Baekhyun sighed.

"Aish! Kyung and I will be on the men's pants' section. So much for shopping." Jongin pulled Kyungsoo to the said section.

After an hour of looking for clothes, they found nice clothes for him.

Baekhyun was looking for the two lovebirds.

He saw them and his heart clenched at the sight.

Kyungsoo was at Jongin's lap as they were talking and Jongin would steal kisses from Kyungsoo. They look so happy and in love.

"Tsk. Baekhyun hyung is jealous. You know, only Chanyeol, Sehun, and Luhan are the only ones who didn't know the reason."

"I know."

"I mean, why them?"

"Because Sehun is Chanyeol's best friend-"

"Next to you." Tao cutted.

"-and Chanyeol would need him. I was about to tell it to Luhan but I think it's better off without him knowing."

"But aren't you lying to them? Is it being a traitor?"

"I don't care. I don't want to hurt them."

"GUYS! LET'S GO! CHANYEOL TEXTED ME THAT WE HAVE TO HURRY! ROOMMATE'S ALREADY STARTING!"

All of the people looked at Luhan for a moment.

'Ughh. How stupid can Luhan hyung be?'

All of the girls started chasing them as they run away.

"Hyung! You are so stupid!"

"It wasn't my fault that you guys were in your own world!" Luhan glared at Jongin.

"Well sorry that we made you jealous!" Kyungsoo glared at Luhan, trying to save his boy friend for being glared at.

As they went inside a taxi, they were breathing so heavy.

"Mental note to never ever go with Luhan hyung  in public places." Tao chuckled.

"I hate you guys!" Luhan pouted.

Soon, they arrived at EXO's dorm.

"Where have you been?!" Suho went to them.

"Well, we've been to the mall."

"And we got chased by fans thanks to ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter