Future

You promised you'll stay...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Everyone, D.O. must be put into EXO M to be fair."

"What? Manager-nim, do I have any other choice?!"

"No. We have to put one of you in M."

"But-"

"I'm sorry D.O. What's done is done. I'm sorry too, Kai." Manger left.

"I'm sorry Kyungsoo hyung." Tao cried.

"No. Shh. It's not your fault." D.O. hugged Tao.

"I actually thought it was Baekhyun." Chanyeol sighed.

"Me too. I was actually done packing last night."

Sehun didn't hear Kai so he looked at him and saw the latter quietly going outside. Sehun followed.

 "Jongin..."

"I don't know how to handle this, Sehun."

"I know, hyung."

"I was unprepared."

"Hyung, I did it. Why can't you?"

"Because it's hard for me, Sehun. I grew up in a family where I am deeply loved. And Kyungsoo, I felt that love and I know that I give him that kind of love too."

"Hyung, there are times where we have to be strong and root for each other. For example, Luhan hyung and I..."

Kai knew that Sehun was about to cry as his voice seems getting hoarse.

"We stood strong. We didn't let distance keep us away from each other's hearts."

"The why did you end your relationship when he wanted to leave EXO?"

"I guess, I couldn't dream of losing someone anymore. I couldn't risk feeling the thought of loss. I wasn't use to losing people. Just not yet. Then, Kris hyung..."

Kai hugged Sehun as the latter was sobbing uncontrollably.

"Shh... Hyung is here."

"I-I was aware of these thoughts. I-I just didn't thought it could be so soon." 

"Sehun..."

"We only debuted after 2 years. Are we that weak?"

"Sehun, stop."

"SNSD were already in their 6th anniversary when they started to lose one member. And they're a girl group. Are we that easy to give up on our dreams?"

"Sehun, don't be like that.

"Sehun? Jongin? Why are you guys crying?" Chanyeol and Baekhyun came and hugged the maknae line.

"Our maknae is really sad. He was supposed to comfort me but I end up comforting him." Kai smirked bitterly.

"Hyung!"

"Aish, you two." 

"But seriously, what will happen to EXO?"

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol as the latter stared back.

"EXO will be forever. No matter what happens."

The two maknaes nodded and hugged their hyungs.

"Guys, everyone ok? Jongie?"

Everyone lookex at D.O. and Kai froze.

"Go, Jongin. Don't be a pouty kid." Baekhyun whispered to Kai as he pushed the latter to D.O.

Chanyeol was still hugging Sehun who was quietly sobbing.

"Eyyy, men don't cry."

"No, they do. Real men cry because they aren't afraid to show their fears and pains." Sehun chuckled.

"And you're a real man, Sehun." 

Baekhyun smiled at the sight. It was like a f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter