Chapter 7

Idol Family Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

 

At??? Its?? Omo?? Its infinite, they are practicing for there one great step world tour, FIGHTING for INFINITE.

 

“omaygash!, omaygash!

“OMAYGASH!”

“OMAYGASH”

Suddenly L came back after he went to the washroom. The other infinite members are all focus on the screen, when sungyeol saw L. he suddenly covers the screen with his tall body, as the other infinite members shove him.

They saw L but they want to see what will L’s reaction after witnessing the scenes.

L’s eyes widened as he narrow his gaze at the screen.

Sungjong’s eyes are focus on L’s facial expression, while woohyun chuckles as hoya follows, dongwoo gape at the screen, even him he can’t believe what he is seeing?

“its?” dongwoo voice out “Ljoe and ____ at that show?”

“so?,,,, it is the reason why??? “ L suddenly smirked as he walked near the screen; eyes focus on the screen when the show started.

Ow~ its good that we had this chance to see, his reaction. Infinite will fly abroad for there next  world tour concert.

“we tried to hide it” sungyeol said, and when he realize what he said, L gave him a death glare.

Sunggyu shook his head, while woohyun is keep on laughing with hoya and sungjong was busy watching the show.

L walk to sungyeol “so YOU knew about this?”

Sungyeol shook his head as he step backwards.

“YOU KNEW IT! And YOU didn’t TELL ME!!!” kim myungsoo is pissed. Suddenly he grab his phone and dialed a number??

Who’s number???

(the number you dial is ou……….. beeeeeep)

“know her phone is off?” L hissed and suddenly walked to dongwoo.

“call that smurf, hyung” L point to the screen. Poiting to Ljoe.

His eyes are obviously pissed,

Dongwoo shook his head and L’s eyes narrow to him “hyuuuuung” he whined

“I don’t want” dongwoo walked back as he step far to L who is fuming with annoyance.

“hyung! DON’T LAUGH!” L yelled at woohyun and hoya.

“why are you pissed?” sunggyu started, he walked beside the screen “its just a show”

“its not just a show hyung” woohyung said “don’t you know about this?”

Sunggyu narrow his small eyes to woohyun, kim sunggyu doesn’t know about that show, confirmed

“he doesn’t know” Hoya whisper as he laugh a little

“aish! Its not just a show HYUNG!” L yelled in frustration, he’s really annoyed.

“its worst than we got married” woohyun said “its more romantic than we got married”

“and its not just married life, its more like A FAMILY LIFE with KIDS” sungjong added as he take a sip in his milk tea.

“see!! That’s why I’m going nuts here hyung!” L started his annoyed face, “my sister is too young, and that smurf!!” L groaned as he ruffles his hair in frustration

“Ljoe is not that bad, actually he’s too kind also” dongwoo says softly as he witness the scenes in the TV.

Suddenly L’s eyes widened again as he saw the scenes, its that time when jean called him early i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter