CHAPTER 2

Idol Family Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NARRATOR:

In last chapter we saw the 2 soon to be couple, I mean the new young couple. Because______ is only 20 yrs old and Ljoe is only 22 and I think this two have  no knowledge about being a parent, lets see how it will turned out when this two meet.

As for you guys know, they didn’t know who is there partner and they already having a mental breakdown.

 

Inside the MIXIES dorm:

Eunjae , mixies leader saw the camera and went to it,

“annyeonghasaeyo, Eunjae-imnida, we are here in our dorm…aish… why is it needed to be like this”  eunjae caress her temple in annoyance.

“yah~ unnie! I’m hungry” yoonwoo the maknae whined as she walked in the kitchen looking for foods.

The Mixies dorm is awake but one girl is still sleeping peacefully in her bed with her Pikachu hooddie.

 

Ooh~ look it’s the soon to be wife, ? eh? The whole dorm is in panic because they saw that they are being filmed but still they look so pretty even without makeup, but the heroine is still sleeping peacefully?

 

“riri-unnie! Can you fried this rice, ?? FRIED RICE JUSEYO~”  jean walk to the kitchen holding the rice and ingredients

“annyeonghasaeyo yoon woo inminida…” the maknae yoon woo greet in the camera while jieun laugh at the back.

“hey! Yoh~ I’m jieun” jieun said as she chuckled.

Jieun and yoonwoo making face while being filmed.

“like this” jieun make face as yoonwoo laugh out loud.

“unnie, daebak! Hahahaah~” yoonwoo keep on laughing loud.

Eunjae walk to the 2 “yah! Yoonwoo you laugh like your brother.”

“its because his jang dongwoo’s sister” jean echoed while passing by.

The girls laugh and started another round of making face.

 

This girls are sooooooo not so cool when out of the stage, lets say this is MIXIES true self.

 

“guys the breakfast is ready~” rihae yelled at the kitchen as jean run towards the kitchen from her room.

“ooops~ the ____ is still sleeping” jean snickered

 

Yeah~ the PRINCESS is still sleeping.

 

Yoonwoo went to the camera again and said “_____ unnie is the last person who will wake up when the world is in danger” Jean suddenly laugh and run to there shared room.

“______, ireona~” jean shake _____ shoulder as the girl is still peacefully sleeping, yoonwoo went to the room and pull the ____’s cover.

“unnie, call him” yoonwoo said as jean look for her phone and dialed someone’s number.

“yobeoseyo? Jean? Waeyo?” the guy answer after 3 rings

“oppa! Oppa! Where being filmed right now for ____’s new show, but _____’s still sleeping”

Eh? I don’t know that show? Whats that?”

Jean covers the phone “oh! She’s going dead when her oppa knows this” Jean panicked and whisper to yoonwoo forgetting that ____’s brother doesn’t know about the show yet.

“ooh~ unnie, your dead!” yoonwoo snicker

“oppa! I don’t know either” jean  mehrong “but she needs to wake up for our schedule”

“arraseo, put the phone beside her ear, and click loudspeaker”  Jean pump her fist in YES! Sign

Jean put the phone beside _____ ear, clicking the loudspeaker.

“_______-ah~ wake up,” the guy said

Oh~ he has a beautiful voice, and hey wait?!? Viewers do you know whose the guy in the other line? Kekeke~ its no other than!!!

MYUNGSOO OF INFINITE

“_____ wake up, you don’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter