nf musical festival 2015.

『 NØ FRØNTIERS 』est. July 2014 - 2015.
nf music festival
10th august / summer event
dulcet music fest 2015
poster by kyungsoo
For our summertime event, we decided to go along with Admin Krystal's idea for a music festival. The idea behind doing this event was the pure simplicity of it, but the countless possibilities. We know that many people love music at the roleplay, so we wanted to give those people an opportunity to share and spread their favourite songs and artists.
During the event we had 'Guess The MV' where screencaps of various kpop music videos were posted, and if you guessed the correct music video, you would get a points. The whole roleplay was also requested to change their display picture to an image of them in some festival-eqsue outfits, meaning that everybody was decked out in denim and flower crowns! Then later on in the event we had a pool party so everybody got out their beach bodies in their dp's.
Throughout the event, we were constantly playing fun games for the summer, like 'Never Have I Ever' where we discovered lots of information about each other, and 'Cards Against Humanity' where in both, we saw a side of people that we have never seen before. 
On the last day of the event, we gave out awards for thing like 'Biggest Music Lover' and 'Festival Fashion Queen/King'. The winners of the awards had a song of their choice posted on in the roleplay as a featured song! But even if you didn't win one of the awards, there was daily music questions where you were allowed to share your favourite song for things like, 'Favourite Summer Song', 'Best song to listen to when working out.'
Over the course of the event we were able to find out about lots of people's favourite songs and what kind of music people were into so everybody had a really great time being able to share that stuff!