❝The Cheatsheet & Application❞

❝The D.N Club❞ ¦¦ Apply Open


cheatsheet

HEADER IMAGE

guide book to kirin high school

 

Face Claim
     As stated in the rule section, your face claim can be only 'Ulzzangs' but if you can it would be nice if they had a few nice HD pictures, which means the old ulzzangs wouldn't be the best choice but if they have some good pics than it's fine.
                                 : Ulzzang 'Dae Hwan' is taken

Application
     I like neat things, pft if anything I can get pretty OCD when the fonts or sizes don't match and it bugs me, so yes I like it when you add something more to the app, be my guest! But please don't forget to keep it neat. Also I like a little humor, don't be afraid to use curse words here and there.

Q & Q
     To me Quality AND Quantity matters to me, details makes things much better, I love it when there's details to certain part of a character. It seemes more interesting to me, and elaborating! Give me examples, just things to make you character stand out more than others.

Age
     The age limit will be the normal Korean high school ages, (maybe 15) 16~18 (maybe 19) depends on a early/late birthday so keep that in mind.

Personality
     This isn't hard to get this off, you read the plotlines, you saw how they are with a few lines, so just use that to explain more, what would they do in some situations, what happens if your character gets nervous and things like that! Don't try to turn them all in to this cute ordinary happy girl unless it fits.

Siblings
     So Idol siblings are welcome! But please don't let everyone have a idol sibling. Also OC siblings are also ok! Actually I like them more than idol siblings some times.

Backgrounds
     Please, no 'sob' stories, I mean a bit of a sad one is fine! But no, 'his/her whole family got killed and he/she was the only one left.' I don't like any pity characters, but it's almost crack-filled fic so it wouldn't fit.

Gender
     I'll take girls AND boys, so please I don't want just girls in this story.

Love Interest
     I will take homoual characters, but it will be limited. I hope you do know that there's much more cute guys in the world than EXO.

Names
     Asian names definetly, I'll be 'ok' on english names with a Korean last name but all the Korean people I know, even the ones who were born here have both English AND Korean names even if it's not used as much.

Plotlines
     Is in the chapter befor this! Remember to read it and I might choose multiple 'The Unique' plotlines if they stand out!

Reviewing
     Will definetly take sometimes...but than again it will depend on the amount of people who would apply...haha, but yes it will go around with a strike system I heard about, my friend, who's also a author here told me that this would be the best way. There will be five strikes in total.

Password
     Aim High Dream High
                                 : link 'Aim' to your bias idol
                                 : link 'High' to a KPop song that you like
                                 : link 'Dream' to nothing
                                 : link 'High' to your favorite gif


Questions
     I like to answer questions to help you out and understand better! So don't be shy to ask me questions because I don't bite! ;)