SS501 Winter Wonderland

Without You

The Next Day 

Ariana:*running over to her parents room screaming*

Hyungjun:*snuggled into hyunjoong arms around his waist*

Hyunjoong:*arms around hyungjun*

Ariana:*giggles jumps on the bed*APPA DADDY APPA DADDY

Hyunjoong:Mmmmm ari its so early in the morning *holding hyungjun closer to him*

Hyungjun:Appa Daddy and your ajeossi came home late from work remember *snuggles into him*

Ariana:Really or you guys are just getting old *smirks*

Hyunjoong:*gasp*Oh no she didnt

Ariana:*giggles covers *

Hyungjun:Oh she just went there *chuckles*

Ariana:*laughing hard*

Hyungjun:I think its time for the tickle monster babe *smirks*

Hyunjoong:Here comes the tickle monster *they start tickling her*

Ariana:*laughing hard*APPA DADDY NOOO

Hyungjun:Tickle fight *laughs*

Ariana:Noooo *laughing hard*

JungMin:Uuuu tickle fight *jumps on the bed joins along*

Kyujong:Hey let us join *laughs*

Youngsaeng:*laughs just sits on the floor watching them*

Later That Day 

JungMin:*sitting on the couch with 2hj*Can you guys believe its almost christmas

Kyujong:I know im so excited for the holidays *smiles*

Youngsaeng:We always spend holidays together thats why its fun *laughs*

Hyungjun:Well since its ariana's first holdiay as a family we planned on going to the USA take her to disneyland hollywood all those places before school and work comes along again *smiles*

Hyunjoong:You guys are welcome to join us you are apart of our family *smiles*

JungMin:YAAA *jumps up throwing the pillow*

Kyujong:Well someones holiday cheers got lifted up *laughs*

JungMin:Im excited i mean its our first holiday with our niece shes my partner in crime it will be fun *smiles big*

Youngsaeng:That would be fun she is like a ball of energy *laughs*

Kyujong:Our craziness just got added *laughs*

Hyunjoong:*laughs*Then its settled were headed to US for a winter wonderland

Hyungjun:Im so excited *laughs claps his hands*

With JungMin and Hyunjoong

Hyunjoong:*helping jungmin pack his things*Its not like were leaving korea jungminnie why are you packing so much

JungMin:You can never be to prepared *smirks*

Hyunjoong:Is that your excuse for everything *chuckles*

JungMin:Pretty much *laughs*

Hyunjoong:All done *lays on his bed sighs*

JungMin:*lays next to him head on his chest*So what did you get your two special stars 

Hyunjoong:I got ariana her own barbie car she can drive around the backyard *smiles*

JungMin:Uuu she smancy what about your love *nudges him*

Hyunjoong:*reaches in his pocket opens the jewlery box smiles*I wanted to give it to him for our anniversary but it shipped in late so i decided for christmas new wedding rings with the infinity sign 

JungMin:Oh there beautiful he'll love them leader and you got your wedding date engraved on both of them *smiles looks at them*

Hyunjoong:Yup and his name is one my ring my name is on his *smiles*

JungMin:That is so sweet i think i like this leader who likes cute stuff now *chuckles*

Hyunjoong:YA *pushes him off him laughs*