The Accident

Without You

The Next Day

Hyungjun:*holding hands with ariana*Ariana JungMinnie and i are going to go school shopping for her 

Hyunjoong:Alright behave *smiles*

Ariana:I will appa *smiles kisses his cheek*

Hyunjoong:It wasnt you i was talking to baby i was talking to your daddy and ajeossi jungminnie *smirks*

JungMin:YA why were old enough to behave *arms crossed*

Kyujong:Not if you two are together *chuckles*

Youngsaeng:You guys are seriously tom and jerry

Ariana:Tom & Jerry *confused*

Hyunjoong:No matter what were doing those two end up arguing all the time so if i were you princess keep a good eye on them *smirks*

Ariana:Got it appa *smiles giggles*

Hyunjoong:Have fun *smiles sits inbetween kyujong and youngsaeng*

Hyungjun:Pretty sure you guys are since the younger brothers/husband is gone *chuckles*

JungMin:All the older brothers home alone thats not good *smirks*

Kyujong:Oh just leave tom *smirks*

JungMin:YA why am i tom anf junnies jerry *arms crossed*

Hyunjoong:We all know the answer to that jungminnie *smirks*

JungMin:AISH im going in the car i seem to be getting beaten up by you guys *chuckles walks out the house*

Hyungjun:Ill call you *smiles*

Hyunjoong:Saranghae *smiles they kiss*

Hyungjun:*pecks his lips*I love you more 

Hyunjoong:One more *pulls him back kisses him*

Hyungjun:*chuckles during the kiss*

Hyunjoong:Another one *smirks kisses him*

Hyungjun:*smiles in the kiss*

Hyunjoong:One last one *smiles leans in*

JungMin:*walks back in grabs hyungjun's arm walking out the house screams*NOPE

Hyunjoong:*falls to the floor*YA

JungMin:Kiss the floor *laughs they drive off*

Youngsaeng:Nice move leader *laughs*

Hyunjoong:AISH *throws a pillow at him laughs*

Youngsaeng:*falls to the floor*

Kyujong:*chuckles shakes his head*You guys wanna go in the theater room 

Youngsaeng:Yea let's enjoy the day without tom & jerry minus our little princess *smiles*

Hyunjoong:Ya i miss my little princess and husband *pouts*

Kyujong:Ya one day to yourself well with us come on we older brothers havent gotten time to spend together since you two got married and your daughter *pouts*

Youngsaeng:I miss those days too please come on leader no mopping around *pouts*

Hyunjoong:Alright but we dont have any movies to watch *looks at them*

Kyujong:You and i could go out and rent movies *smiles throws the car keys at him*

Hyunjoong:*smiles catches them*Alright let's go

Youngsaeng:YA what about me *sighs*

Kyujong:You prepare the snacks your good at it *smiles*

Youngsaeng:Fine be careful driving *smiles*

Hyunjoong:We will be back saengie *smiles walks out with kyujong*

With Kyujong and Hyunjoong

Hyunjoong:*singing along to the radio with kyujong laughing driving*

Kyujong:*smiles big looking at their leader*

Hyunjoong:YA kyujong you look at me any longer i might melt *chuckles*

Kyujong:Huh oh sorry *chuckles*

Hyunjoong:Im already married kyujong its to late i love you but not as the way my love is for hyungjunnie *smiles*

Kyujong:YA *punches his arm*I dont see you like that your just like a brother i never had

Hyunjoong:Why are you staring at me like that then 

Kyujong:It just feels good to see you finally smiling again joongie *smiles*

Hyunjoong:*smirks*I dont know i just its the first time in my life im finally feeling all the happiness and love ive been looking for

Kyujong:*smiles big*Im just happy you deserve it all 

Hyunjoong:I appricate it kyujong i mean if i didnt meet you four i dont know where my life wouldve been without any of you guys *smiles*

Kyujong:Especially hyungjun *smiles*

Hyunjoong:Mostly him letting him in my life made me feel alive and happy in my years of living then ariana came in our lives and everything felt in place there is nothing in the world i would trade in because having you guys junnie and ariana is everything to me *smiles*

Kyujong:Ahhh leader ive never heard you be this open *chuckles*

Hyunjoong:I guess junnie brushed up on me *chuckles*

Kyujong:Oh im pretty sure he's done more than brush up on you *smirks*

Hyunjoong:PABO *slaps him in the back of the head*

Kyujong:*laughs rubs his head*Just saying

Hyunjoong:Ugh this is the only thing i hate traffic lights sometimes takes forever *sighs*

Kyujong:I think were hitting every red light today is it a sign the older brothers arent suppose to have a day together *chuckles*

Hyunjoong:*light turned green*Finally

Kyujong:*hears a car horn turns to see a car heading straight for them*YA LEADER LOOK OUT

Everything went black .......