Chapter 2-

Blinded
" Minzy, Oppa will go out for awhile...Oppa will be back soon." 
 
Jiyong said as he bent down and stoke her hair. She glared at him and grabbed his hands.
 
" Oppa, don't go, I'm very sick..." 
 
She whispered in a harsh tone, tears rolling down her cheeks. Jiyong brushed away her tears and cupped her cheeks gingerly. Minzy pried his hands off her face.
 
" You said that I was sick! You said you were going to bring me to the hospital! You told me you would bring me there immediately and now you are telling me to wait while you go and rescue that woman!"
 
She shrieked at him. Jiyong looked deeply into her piercing black eyes. He held her hands, his warm hands warming up her cold ones. He knew it would be hard to persuade his sister, but he couldn't leave Chaerin alone when he promised to be there for her.
 
Please, Minzy, just this one time.
 
" Minzy ah...count from one to six hundred, Oppa will be back. If Oppa isn't back by then, call Daesung-oppa for help."
" Oppa! You can't leave me alone. You promised!"
 
She begged, even though she was a little happy that Jiyong trusted Daesung to her. But Jiyong didn't look like he would give in. He rose up and stared into her eyes. She shifted her gaze, not being able to withstand the intensity of his gaze.
 
" Please. Just count from one to six hundred, Oppa will be back."
 
He said, before turning and running off. Minzy stared as he grabbed his jacket and wore it as he rushed off. Tears streamed down her eyes as if there was no tomorrow. Her eyes went after him, as if knowing that she would never see him again. 
 
"Oppa..."
 
She sobbed, the wound in her heart hurting more than her throbbing headache. She knew that she stood no chance against the woman her brother is obssessed with. But her brother has been supporting her through the years and his love for the woman just grew more and more over the years.
Sometimes, she has to let go...let her brother go after the woman he loves...
 
*
*
*
 
Four years ago.
 
" Jiyong-oppa...we will go this place one day! I'll buy a y bikini by then and wear it for you."
 
Chaerin said, her light brown hair flowing onto Jiyong's chest as she leaned on him back to back, waving the picture in front of him, as if she's swatting a fly. Jiyong smiled and took the photo from her hands. It was a beach, the kind with big rocks and fine sand. He chuckled gently and continued studying.
 
" I don't think a bikini looks good on you." He mumbled suddenly, startling Chaerin.
 
"Huuuh? I didn't hear you, oppa~"
 
Chaerin teased in a sing-song voice. 
 
" I said I don't think a bikini looks good on Chae-piggy."
 
" Yah! Don't call me fat! Look at what you ate for lunch today!"
 
" Look at your thighs."
 
" They're not fat!"
 
" They are! As big as an elephant's!"
 
" No! They're not!"
 
" Yes, they are~"
 
" No!"
 
" Yes!"
 
" No!"
" Yes!"
 
Silence.
 
"...yeah, I get it Oppa. My thighs are fat and disgusting. You don't want to see them..." She mumbled, slowly slipping away from her seat.
 
" Chaerin-ah, Oppa is joking only. Don't leave Oppa..." 
 
Jiyong pulled away from his work and grabbed Chaerin's wrist. She smiled and fell into his embrace. She blushed slightly when she felt his warm breath behind her left ear.
 
" I just don't want anyone else to see my y Chaerin." 
He whispered behind her ear and hugged her tightly. 
 
*
*
*
 
He? Is she with another guy? What are they doing? Why are they in a hotel?
He could feel his heart tearing up from inside. But he was more uncertain than jealous. Jiyong breathed out as the lift doors open. He couldn't shake off the ominous feeling he had since he left the phone call with her.  
He walked straight along the corridors. 
 
There was it. 
 
307.
 
He took a deep breath and pushed the already open door.
 
There was a pool of blood. He took small and slow steps to the pool of blood.
 
A man was lying next to it. His blue blouse was soaked in the deep red blood that came from his head. He was about thirty and dressed exclusively. Shards of bloodied glass stuck to his forehead. His index finger was raised, as if pointing at the attacker.
 
Jiyong swallowed a lump as he studied the unconscious man in front of him. He brought his shaking middle and index fingers to the mans nostrils. 
 
No breathing. 
 
He then placed the same two fingers on the body's wrist.
 
No pulse.
 
He moved away from the body and studied it carefully.
 
He's dead.
 
Color has drained from his face and his skin felt cold.
 
Like the corpse now.
 
He froze and stared at the body. Then, slowly, he got up and looked around him. His eyes fixed the the corner behind the bed, which was messed up with some torn sheets. 
 
She was there, her eyes puffy from crying, staring at Jiyong fearfully as if he would do something to her. She clutched tightly to her partly ripped dress, once beige and now stained with blood. Her lips, with a little smudge of lipstick at the edge, quivered like a leaf.
 
" Lee Chaerin..."
 
On her other hand, she held on a broken beer bottle.
 
A/N: Whassup folks:) This is the second chappie and it sounds like it is turning into a horror movie. ohno. Here's my reply to a comment hehe i think i explain:
>at all comments asking if its gonna be daragon or skydragon>
well, it depends on my mood and what you guys want:) im still shipping CL with Snoopy tho.
@seraphim_leah17  Hmm...this fanfic starts out like the innocent man ( ITS AN AWESOME DRAMA! GLAD YOU WATCHED IT! WOOHOOO IM SORRY BUT I SHIP MARU WITH JAEHE EUNKI AND MYSELF>) but I'll twist and twist it. hahahaha. right now it sound like a horrible spin off from it tho:( I rewatched the drama again and found out that there were many errors and the dialogue i wrote was crappy argh!
Thank y'all folks for bothering to view and subscribe(if you did) to my fanfic hoowah! Do leave some comments, im feeling lonely!
A for Alien.