First day of school (iii)

Fate

The three of them walking to school together with bento on their hand. It is silent, no one dare to speak or none of them doesn't want to waste their energy yet or they are not in mood since today everything will be back to normal. They are like a walking zombie and Sunggyu doesn't like it, he doesn't like the atmosphere at all.

To make the atmosphere more cheerful, Sunggyu starts to talk. "Ehmmm, so how was your holiday?"

He is kind of nervous because he is not the guy who start up the conversation first, judging to the awkward silence he give in a try.

"Didn't we spent our summer holiday together?" "Yeaaah man, that hamster must be forgotten already." Sunggyu pouts when he hear both of them snicker. He know it was stupid idea and same goes to the question.

"Oh well, it was both of your fault that haven't talk.I just want to help!" With that Sunggyu stomping his feet, leaving the two girls behind that trailing on his back.

Kaeun nudges Chanseul's side, "What's wrong with him?"

Chanseul shrugs and holding tight on the bento that Mrs.Kim give it to her, wait no scratch that. To all three of them. Sunggyu's parents are nice to her and to others too. Altho they were a bit childish but that make Chanseul like both of them. I wouldn't mind if I have parents like Mr and Mrs.Kim. I would  say yes to Sunggyu if he want to ma--.

"Ayee, earth to my friend~" Chanseul snap back to reality and she can't help but blush on her word. She looks at Kaeun, Whom obviously irritate when someone didn't listened to her babbling.

"What's on your mind huh? and why your face are so red?" Kaeun roll her sleeve up, letting the cold breeze hitting on her bare arm.

"N-nothing."

The bell ring, Chanseul sighs in relief. They are finally at school and Sunggyu lost from their sight.

"I need to go now." Chanseul walks fastly toward the Council room, ignoring Kaeun that keepon calling her name.

"YAH AHN CHANSEUL!" Kaeun shout her name, almost every student turn at her.

They doesn't mind because it is normal for them. The school wouldn't be quiet unless Kaeun was sick. The latter already out from her sight.

Kaeun kicks the air, showing to the other student how frustrated she was but unfortunately she accidently kicks someone's leg.

The worst part of it is that leg belongs to the most scary Senior Lee Jongsuk.

Kaeun just freeze on her spot as Lee Jongsuk look at her with his ultimate intense gaze, all the student are scattering away to their classes not to watch that scene.

Kaeun crouch down, wiping the dirts on the pant with her bare hand. Don't blame her! She is not a girl who has handkerchief or tissue in her bag.

"I'm sorry" Kaeun mumbles on the word softly, her eyes gonna be burst in tears any moment from now.

That guy is obviously someone who she want to avoid all the time but she is facing him now and the worst of it, she made him mad.

Jongsuk just leave her without saying any word. Kaeun freeze on her crouching position, she doesn't dare to move a single muscle.

She want to scream and cry, letting out her fear.

"Oh , you already woke up the damn lion Kaeun." Sunggyu who has been watching everything from his hiding place, staring at Kaeun that seems to be left floundering.

"I think my life hates me." Finally she said a word and that makes Sunggyu smirk before pull her up.

"Let me cheer you my friend, I have a great idea to end your misery and maybe tick off our lovely bestfriend." With that Sunggyu drags the latter to the abandone classroom, their own science lab.

-Council Room-

Joongki twist the knob and open it slowly, not to suprise the other that in the room. "Goodmorning Joongki~ah, Welcome back to our office."

Joongki can sense all the sarcasm word that been hiding well in those fakely smile.

"Do we have file to re-check again?" Joongki slump down on his chair and sighs.

"No, but we have some stuff to do." Chanseul passing the file to him.

"Prom? Why it's open to all student? I thought it was just for the senior?" Chanseul take off her glasses and gently massage the bridge of her nose.

Joongki just staring at her face. Why president-nim still wearing those glasses? She looks pretty without it.

"Do you hear me?" Chanseul take the silent as the answer, she sighs.

"The school want to make a change, it's a burden actually. Beside this event will be hand over to all the second year student." Chanseul let her head rest on the chair.

Joongki never saw this totally stressful side of the president. "It is just after our exam end, how can we handle this event?"

Chanseul that always blurt out every wise word to burn his spirit and make him believe in himself is now seems down a lot.

He want to help, no he need to. "Chanseul-nim,I thi--"

His word has been cut with a loud slam on the door that now widely open bya random student.

"President-nim, we are under attack."

"We what?!"