First day of school (i)

Fate

The sky above the port is the colour of televison, tuned to a dead channel. The lightning start on striking, the rain also start to pouring heavily on the ground.

The second lightning make the sleepy boy startle and fall down from his bed, smacking his head first on the floor. He groan a little, ignoring the crack sound of the door. After a while, he finally look up to his door direction.

 He squints his eyes, trying to get the clear vision of a person that standing infront of his door.

 

"Aww, my baby already woke up. Come on! Get ready, you don't want to be late on your first day right?", Mrs. Kim smiles as she close the door behind her, leaving her poor child.

Sunggyu looks at the door that been shutted, looking clueless while rubbing his eyes. He is still sleepy because of last night.

He can't helped but got forced by his neighbour to play Xbox with her till past midnight. Sunggyu mumble in annoy tone and slowly stand up before flops back on his comfortable bed.

The sound of rain seems to be his lullaby and that actually make him more sleepier. He is about to go back to his dreamland but been cut with a loud scream from the next door.

 

"CHOI KAEUN GET YOUR UP, YOU WILL BE LATE ! WHAT TIME DID YOU ACTUALLTY SLEPT LAST NIGHT? YOU DIDN'T EVEN TURN---"

 

Sunggyu muttering some curse word before he stand up and reach his towel, slowly.

"Today will not be a good day." He stares at the window, enjoying the droplets of rain rolling on the clear glasses and with a sigh he walks in to the toilet.

...

A figure of a girl sprawling on her bed seems not to be disturb with the huge commotion inside her room.

With a smack on her head, she finally get her sense back and lazily open her left eye, staring at the intruder that happens to be her mom clutching on a pillow.

"Mom, please let me sleep a bit more." She groan while rolling to another side of her bed, hugging her bolster tight.

"KAEUN WAKE UP NOW!! YOU HAVE SCHOOL TO GO IN 30 MINUTES AND THE TURTLE SIDE OF YOU WILL MAKE YOU LATE FOR YOUR FIRST CLASS!"

Another smack hit directly to her head make her jolt up and sit on her bed, glaring at her own mother. 

"Get up now! The others will be waiting for you." A loud slam of the doors leaving the room in quiet space. The only sign that the intruder finally get from her room.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE IT TODAY, SCHOOL RE-OPEN! I WANT MY SUMMER HOLIDAY BACK..." Kaeun lie back on her bed before letting out another scream of frustration that has build up on her chest.

"Shut up Kaeun!"

Kaeun ignore the unsatisfied shout from the next door and kicks randomly, letting her stuff falling on the floor.

Another groan left out from . "Urgh! I hate school!!" She stand on her feet and picking her towel that been lied down on the floor.

"I hate you too!!"

"Mind your own business, Hamster!!" she hiss in annoyance while walking to the bathroom to grab a shower.

...

The neat looking girl staring at her own reflection, combing her silky hair before tying into pony tails, She straighten her uniform and pull down a bit of a skirt, feeling uncomfortable with the lenght.

"Aaah, the skirt is a bit short. Am I growing?" She mumble to herself as her eye still sticking on the reflection.

She clasp one of her favourite flower clip on her bangs with a huge grin on her face, flashback on those moment when she was in the Council room.

-Flashback-

"President-nim, I think this clip suits with your hairstyle." The guy shyly putted the flower clips on the corner of her table and rubbed his neck. She stared at him for the long time with those thick glasses.

"I...I...I was thinking to give that to my sister but she didn't like it so I gi--"

"Thank you, Joongki-sshi" She smiled, reaching the flower clip and slightly chuckled at the guy redden face.

"I..I will..start on the next file.." Joongki stuttered as he walked clumsily to his own table, almost stumble at his own feet.

"Ohh and you don't have to call me president-nim, I have a name too you know." Chanseul keep her eyes back on the file as her hand busily wrote down on her note.

Unfortunately she didn't realised the blushing appeared on the latter's face.

-End of the flashback-

A knock on the door, catches Chanseul's attention. "Yes?" Her hand still on her skirt, pulling it down a bit.

"Get down quickly, the breakfast already on the table." A quick replies of yes make the atmosphere come back to silent not until..

" CHOI KAEUN GET YOUR UP NO--"

Chanseul giggles as she open the door with a bag on her shoulder and her thick glasses at the bridge of her nose.

"Goodmoring world! Fighting Ahn Chanseul!" She mumble some encourage word to herself before walking down on the stairs.