Qian why?

It Had To Be You!

it had been just ten minutes since changmin had gone out but to victoria it felt much longer she couldnt take it any longer she stood up i have to go outside she screamed ....her members held her back trying to calm her down please i need to! victoria pleeded as she was arguing changmin and yunho walked in ...they were smiling wait...what happened amber asked everyone was shocked what?! changmin chuckled victoria walked up to changmin and held his hand oppa? what happened what..did they say? there was silence then changmin began to laugh what are you all worried about everything is ok they understand they are my fans after all and my fans want me to be happy so...yeah changmin stopped and everyone began to jump and dance yeah yeah everyone shouted and clapped as everyone was clapping and overjoyed changmin turned to look at yunho and frowned but what he didnt know was victoria was watching it all...

yunho and changmin were about to go back to their dorms when victoria walked up to yunho and grabbed his hand took him to the side while changmin and the members were talking and laughing she thought this was her chance to find out the truth oppa?  victoria asked she was serious yunho could see from her face she knew already what really happened oppa? she questioned again yunho stutterred and looked at changmin not...nothing! what are you talking about victoria ...i better get goi...as yunho was about to walk away victoria grabbed his hand please oppa as yunho turned to look at her he saw that she was crying you have to tell me  i know oppa is in trouble please she begged yunho put his hands on her shoulders and took a deep sigh if changminah knew i told you this he will kill me and i dont want him leaving me please...

2 DAYS LATER

f(x) and DBSK were performing at the same place changmin was happy he hadnt heard from victoria since that day he stopped and asked himself why? whay havent we talked we usually talk everyday she's always ringing me as he was thinking victoria was walking towards her with the members he smiled but was shocked victoria looked at him and ignored him as changmin went after her he held her hand she stopped and without looking back she said in a stern voice let me go! he was gobsmacked in the next few days she wasnt behaving horribly just that as if it was someone she didnt know and was only her sunbae whenever she saw him she bowed and never looked into his eyes her members were baffled but never asked because she had strictly told them not to mention changmins name in front of her again but yunho knew why and he began to feel guilty

it had been a week and it was in the media and fans knew everywhere that f(x) victoria and dbsk changmin had broken up changmin was confused he tried to get in contact with her but he couldnt everytime he would try to see her she would avoid him he couldnt take it anymore they were both at an event which they were performing at changmin thought to himself he wouldnt let this chance go soon as he arrived he saw her but she bowed and ignored him again that's it he shouted he walked back grabbed her hand violently and took her to a secluded room and shut the door ow! oppa your hurting me! victoria shouted changmin let go and he smirked hurting you he whispred hurting you he was angry and he wasnt going to let victoria get away without explaining i'm hurting YOU ...what about the fact you've been hurting ME and that is for no GODDAMN reason he snapped victoria got scared changmin was angry but he loved her he knew something must be wrong so he calmed down and put his hands on her shoulder please qian tell me whats wrong...did someone say anything to you dont worry im here i love you and i know you lo....before he could finish she moved his hands from her shoulders and looked at him what!? she said with a smirk on her face i don't love you! she said quietly changmin was taken aback he couldnt believe what he was hearing w...what? he said i said i don't love you!! ..i dont love you i hate you! she shouted then what was changmin couldnt say anything more he felt as if she cut open his chest ripped his heart out and was stamping on it until it stopped beating i never loved you i thought i did but i dont im sorry so please leave me alone and try not to come infront of me ever again i dont ever want to see you as she ran off she opened the door and saw yunho standing there crying he heard everything and what he heard was not the truth because when he looked into her eyes .......she was crying ...she was trying her best not to be heard so she bit her lip hard so hard that she was bleeding... she ran off yunho looked at her running off down the corridor then he saw changmin on his knees crying he looked up at yunho and all he could say was why?

changmin's performances had been going really bad he couldnt smile he didnt want to dance nor sing all his fands saw this and hated victoria its all her fault changmin oppa is sad!! i hate her!! all the fans were saying the same things but little did they know victoria was hurting as bad.

victoria went to the salon to get her hair done she needed a little bit of her time to relax as she sat back in her chair she began to think of the day when yunho had told her everything .........