Goodbye

Goodbye

I look at him from across the room, daggers shooting out of my eyes.  I can't believe him.  After everything we've been through together, he HAD to ruin it.  I never should have fallen for him in the first place.  The past year and half with him have been the best of my life and I can't believe he had the NERVE to destroy it.  I learned my lesson to a) never fall for my best friend and b) never fall for someone you still have to work with.  It .  

"JR!  Ren!  Put more life into your dance steps!" our manager shouts as we retake the dance scenes for the billionth time.  I recall when we filmed our music video for "Hello."  That was the day JR and I shared our feelings for each other.  It was magical- kissing in the snow, cuddling as we fell asleep, and spending every spare minute with the other.  These days, we have been avoiding each other for about 2 1/2 weeks.  

"Just make sure Ren doesn't find out," I overhear JR tell Aron Hyung.  My eyes widen as I watch Aron step forward and hug my boyfriend.

"I promise," Aron whisper's into the boy's ear.  My heart races as Aron walks out of the room confidently.  He doesn't notice me and I enter my room, where the boys had just made secrets.  

"Make sure I don't find out what?" I ask JR, who tenses at the sound of my words.  He walks over to me, wraps his arms around me, and tells me nothing and not to worry about it.  "JR, please tell me."

"Jagiya, I told you that it doesn't matter, so let's just go to sleep; we have a long day tomorrow~~" JR whispers as he ruffles my hair.  

"If it's no big deal, then why can't you tell me?  And what does Aron Hyung have to do with it?"  I'm honestly really worried.  Was JR cheating on me?  He can tell that I'm getting upset and wraps his arms around me.  "JR please tell me what's going on.  We're supposed to trust each other here; why are you hiding something from me?"  JR looks into my eyes and sees the hurt as I push him away.  He sighs, placing his hands on my shoulders.

"Ren, I promise you that it's nothing important.  Just trust me on this one.  You yourself said that we need to trust each other.  Please, just trust me," JR pleads.  

"If it's not important, then why can't I know?"

"Ren please just trust me!"

"I don't know if I can.  You told Aron to make sure that I don't find out and then he hugged you.  What the hell is that supposed to mean?  Can you please explain?"  JR cringes at my words.  He knows I was right.  I turn around and storm out of the room, deciding to sleep in the living room for now.  

I am forced out of my memory to my manager snapping his fingers in front of my face.  We finish the shoot quickly and calmly.  For now, I just want to get out of here.  I focus entirely on my work just so i can get the hell out of this trap.  As soon as we get home, I storm off to my room and get ready for bed.  Right as I'm falling alseep, there is a small and hesitant knock on my door.  I groan and sit up, telling whoever it is to come in and make it quick.  

JR opens my door and walks over to my bed, silently asking me if he can sit down.  I sigh and nod, too tired to fight with him.  As he sits, he grabs my hand and kisses it gently, cringing as i swipe my hand away.  "Look, Ren, I know I've made you upset. I'm extremely sorry and I wanted to explain what you saw, if you will let me...?" I sigh and nod, wondering what kind of excuse he's going to come up with.  JR pulls a small box out of his pocket with a sheepish look on his face.  "Ren, what you saw between Aron and I was nowhere near what you think it was.  In fact, I was just asking him if he could loan me some money so I could buy this for you..." JR opens the box and shows me a fabulous bracelet.  My eyes pop out in shock and he shows me one just like it on his wrist with a smug expression on his face from my reaction.  

I leap forward and attack my boyfriend with a warm embrace.  He hugs me back immediantly, nuzzling his head in my shoulder.  "I'm sorry, JR," I whisper into his hair and he kisses my cheek to tell it's all fine.  I cup his face and plant a kiss on his lips.  His lips press against mine as his arms wrap around my body protectively.  I smile into the kiss as my fingers roam in JR's hair and i pull him down on top of me.  The kiss lasts a few minutes before he pulls away, placing a hand on my cheek and smling lovingly at me.  I scoot over and he lays down next to me, making sure I stay close to his body.  I fall asleep to the sound of his hearbeat in his arms with a content smile on my face.  Right as I drift into unconciousness, I hear him whisper "I love you, Ren~" and I know that I'm not going to ever lose him easily.