Extra - 1

100
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo barely opened her eyes when her phone was ringing nonstop, indicating that there was an incoming call. She, with her sleepy voice, answered the call without checking who the caller first.

“Hello…”

“Yah! Song Ji Hyo!”

“Who is this?”

“Yah! This is your beloved oppa, my dear.”

She didn’t respond immediately and there’s a silence before she finally said something.

“Oppa who?”

“How many oppa do you have actually?” He laughed. He knew that his woman just woke up and her mind still didn’t work properly.

“Mmm…” She didn’t continue her sentence and he could hear a faint snore.

“Yah! Ji Hyo –ah! Wake up! It’s already 1 p.m!” He chuckled.

“Ah, oppa, I’m so sleepy…”

“Yah! Yah! Just open your front door, please.”

“What?”

“Just open it but don’t hang up the phone.”

Ji Hyo got out from her room and went to open her front door. She opened it and found a man stood there, still holding his phone as he gave her his famous killer smile.

“Good afternoon, Song Ji Hyo –ssi.”

“Jong Kook oppa?” She didn’t expect her boyfriend will be there. She knew that he had schedules in China for few days but now he was standing in front of her.

“Yah! Don’t open your door just because someone told you to open it before you make sure you know who’s asking you to open it. Understand? And check who’s calling you before you answer the call. Okay?” She disliked his nagging habit but she didn’t care about that for now. She missed him and she missed the way he nagged her.

 “Oppa, I miss you.” Ji Hyo said softly as she put her arms around his waist while Jong Kook was still talking. He stopped talking when he heard her, hearing her words made him happy. They didn’t meet for 2 weeks because he’s really busy with his album, shows and concerts.

“I miss you too, Ji Hyo.” He said and caressed her hair gently. They stayed hugging for a while before she pulled him inside her apartment and then closed the door.

She lead him to her living room and she told him to sit on the couch while she went to the kitchen to make a cup of green tea for him and coffee for her. Ji Hyo put the cups on the table and she sat next to him. Jong Kook gave her a kiss and she cuddled to him, as she was wishing they could stay this way forever.  Jong Kook remembered one of the other reasons, besides he missed her,  why he went to her apartment and why he cut short his schedules in China.

“Ji Hyo! How come you don’t tell me about your new drama? I just found out about that from the news.”

“I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter