「 plotlines ★ 」

camp:aradarie - memories that stay ✌ apply now!

the people you meet at camp

HEADER LEFTHEADER RIGHT

she's so weird

 

Labeled the outcast wallflower of the camp, she sticks to herself most of the time and hardly joins the rest in activities unless necessary. The things she says, the way she dresses or the way she does things are a little eccentric as well, hence people never try to include her but usually shut her out instead. she honestly doesn't think she's weird; she just thinks that others don't give her a chance. What happens when a soft-spoken, male equivalent of her tries to talk to her, but she finds his personality unlikeable? When she finally plucks up her courage and talks to the boy who's been her eyecandy since day one, will she still fall hard for him, or will this 'weird' boy flutter her heart and have her settle for him?

status ⇢ available

i don't wanna be here

 

Humble, down-to-earth and amiable, she's got all a guy wants in a girl. However, she doesn't let this side of her appear as she enters camp with a grudge. She'd much rather be at home hanging out with her friends or surfing the internet, but her parents decided to send her for camp for a change. When she slowly warms up to the lively atmosphere around her and allows her beautiful smile and personality to slip out little by little, a boy whom she's been keeping tabs on approaches her. As her friendship with this bubbly boys blooms, she starts to enjoy herself and realises that camp isn't as bad as she thought it was; and that maybe she'd leave wanting more.

status ⇢ available

this is totally my thing!

 

Sporty, spunky, and a tomboy, she's the most enthusiastic about physical and strenuous activities, and she mixes around with the boys much more than girls. However, when an unfortunate incident results in the decrease of her ability to join in such activities, she's soon left behind by the group of hyperactive boys. She's never been mingling with the girls since day one other than bedtime, hence she finds it difficult to slow down and adapt to their pace of doing things. When the boy who turns back to help her isn't her expected buff camp sportsman whom she's been hanging out with since day one, but the geeky unknown boy, will she learn to be grateful towards him, or will she push him away and struggle on her own?

status ⇢ available

YES, I SWEAR I'M OKAY

 

Growing up with the stories of her parents' camp romance, this girl's really excited about camp and wonders if she'll have her own. Yet, her stamina isn't up to standard, and her parents send her off full of worries. Sickly and weak, she's got many medical conditions under her belt. When asked to sit out of most activities, she finds herself becoming more and more reserved and getting more distant from her fellow campers. As much as she dreads her frequent visits to the nurses' office, a new intern joins the staff and reminds her of why she insisted on going to camp in the first place. With her new-found friend, she's able to relax more in the cold and white room she spends most of her nights in, and finds comfort in the fact that maybe she'd have her shot at camp romance after all.

status ⇢ available

CAN'T I DO IT INSTEAD?

 

One of the youngest of the bunch, she's the most enthusiastic and is always bumbling with energy. She volunteers to do everything, as long as she thinks it'd be fun and not too draggy. However, she's extremely impulsive, irresponsible and disorganized, never failing to land her fellow campers into trouble whenever she takes charge. Although one of the youngest, she's also one of the few who enters camp with her boyfriend. As he starts to see her bad sides which he couldn't reallly see before, he starts to get fed up with her impulsive ways. Will this girl finally realise that it's time to grow up, or will she let this relationship of hers go down the drain?

status ⇢ available

everything is gross out here

 

Plainly speaking, the vain one of the camp. she has a whole bag of make-up products, ready to share with whoever needs them. her clothes too, are hardly even normal round-neck cotton t-shirts. She hates the outdoors, and will do anything to avoid the sun. She hates getting into icky situations, and no one understands why she's even at camp if she's going to act like that. The boys have long gotten tired of her frequent screams because of insects and dirt. When the tables are turned and she has to sacrifice her image, will she be able to face the fact that she isn't living in her pampered world at home, and will her new-found maturity (if any) finally catch the eyes of her camp crush?

status ⇢ available

i'm not who you think i am

 

Having both parents in the entertainment industry, this girl grew up amidst the spotlight, cameras, and among other celebrity kids. She sees camp as a way to start afresh, and lies about her background from the start. She's finally able to let her inner fun-loving self loose, and live like a normal teenage girl like she's always wanted to. However, when her parents give the camp an unexpected visit and her identity is revealed, will she still be able to tell who's genuinely there for her from who just wants her for fame? Most importantly, will the boy she's been hanging out with since day one be able to accept the fact that she isn't his typical girl-next-door, and forgive her for her cover-up?

status ⇢ available

free plotline

 

For applicants who can't find a plotline they're interested in, feel free to use this one.

status ⇢ available