CHAPTER 9

Made to Love You

 

Daesung arrive at the YG building’s entrance with the black 4 wheels Mazda’s car when he saw Jiyong was standing, glued on the ground, not moving even an inch.

He quickly runs out of the car. He tries to snap his finger in front of his face for several times. No response.

What is with him now? Frozen to death?

The lift opens up and a tall slender man comes out. He suddenly stop at Jiyong’s back.

What’s up with him? He telepathies with Daesung.

Daesung lift his shoulder showing he don’t know.

That man wave in front of his face but Jiyong still didn’t move. He snap but still, Jiyong doesn’t move.

He smack his back head hard with his thick file.

“Ouch!” Jiyong shouts as he rubbed his head.

“Yah, hyung! Who said you can smack my head like that?!” he yells back as he noticed it was Teddy hyung.

He laughs evilly.

“Who asked you to spacing out in the middle of the pathway? You are blocking the way” he complaints.

“Oh, I’m.. I’m just..” he mumbling.

“Ah, whatever. I’m going off first. I got lots more work to do” Teddy said and leaves them both.

“Yah hyung, are you okay?” Daesung ask as he snap again in front of his face.

“Aish, I’m okay” he said as he push his hand away.

“Oh yes! Where you from? You are missing for the whole day you know!” he shouts to him

“Aigoo.. I’m settling your schedules and your mother” Daesung said.

“My mother, what she wants?” Jiyong asked.

“She wants me to reminds you about August 29th” He said as he scan Jiyong from top to toe.

“What’s up with August 29th?” Jiyong asked back.

“I don’t know. She just said, make sure you are free on that date or she and your appa will drags you off any schedules, themselves” he added.

“What the, oh!” he just figures what her mom means by 29th.

“But, why 29th? Didn’t they agree early August?” he mumbles.

“What? What is the event, hyung?” Daesung asked.

“Did she tells you what is the event?” Jiyong asked back. He shoked his head.

“Then, I can’t tell you either” he said and he leaves, entering the front seat of the Mazda.

Jiyong opens the window and shouts, “What are you waiting for? Get your in, I need to go somewhere”

Daesung quickly runs to the driver seat and enters. Few seconds later, the car moves out from the YG’s area.

---

Jiyong keeps calling Dara’s number. But still unreachable. He takes a deep breath before breathing it out hard.

“Urgh! Hell! Where is she?” He muttered and tapping his iPhone harshly.

“Where are we going, hyung?” Daesung aks and take a glimpse of Jiyong who is now still try to call the person.

“Dara’s place” Jiyong said, still try to call her mobile phone.

“Dara noona? Isn’t she in Japan now, hyung?” Daesung asked, quiet weird that Jiyong didn’t know her schedule.

“What? She didn’t told me she’s going there” Jiyong said as he taping his phone.

“She didn’t tell you? Everyone knows she’s starting promoting her solo album in Japan this month” Daesung explained.

“Everyone?” he asked, still with his phone. Writing a message.

“Yes, it’s written all in news” Daesung said as he turns the wheel.

“!” Jiyong cursed again and slam the car door.

“We still going to her place?” Daesung asked again, for comformation.

“No” he said.

“Okay, where to now?”

“Just drove” he command and threw his view outside.

Few minutes later, Daesung is driving the car in a busy town.

He suddenly captures a figure, about 156cm tall woman wearing jeans jacket, white long singlet and a tight jeans pairs with a black pumps shoes. Her black hair is tailing high and her front fringe is down, covering her forehead. With her sunglasses on and a white big handbag hanging on her hand.

She’s walking with a tall 164cm tall woman in red head style same as her, wearing a black big hoodies and a short jeans shorts with studded pairs with a jeans high sneakers. She’s carrying her silver LV gym bags on her left and holding the black hair woman left hand with her right.

They are walking from the red Mazda’s car into a small street within the tall buildings.

“What are they doing here?” he said and turns his head back when the car pass the street.