CHAPTER 5

Made to Love You

 

“What umma? I have no time to..”

“Is he really have no time?” Mrs. Kwon looks at his manager. He quickly shake his head.

“See, your manager says so” Mrs. Kwon smile.

“But I…”

“You hear here, I don’t force you into the matchmaking session, but you are the one without any question, sign the contract that I gave. And you are the one who didn’t call the agents back. It’s clearly not my fault you are stuck with her”

“Anyway, she’s a nice girl. She have everything that a man wants. You may said the contract is stupid and we can just broke your engagement but I will never let it happens. I will never let you let go such a nice girl. Understand?”

“Besides, a mother knows best for his kids. When I said she is perfect for you, I mean she is. You will thank me later” she added in every of her pause. She taps his shoulder and went away. Living him speechless.

“What should I do now hyung?” he asked his manager.

“I think what your mom said is right. Mother knows best”

“But not this. This is so, what, orthodox? Out dated!”

“Who asked you to get involve with such a weird matchmaking agent”

“But” his manager wimble and leaves him before he could finish his words. He sighs.

His phone suddenly ringing, asking for attention. He looks at the caller name and smile. He quickly pick it up.

“Hello honey” he can heard her sweet soft voice from the phone.

“Hello, oppa, where are you? Do you want to come here for dinner?” she asked with her cutest voice.

“Aigooo… Why I can’t say no” suddenly his manager appears with a cup of coffee on his hand. Standing straight looking at him.

“Okay, comes at my place at 8pm. Can you make it?”

“8pm tonight?” he said as he glared at his manager. His manager’s eyes almost popped out saying Jiyong can’t. suddenly he remembers his mom order.

“Aigoo.. I can’t honey. I suddenly remember I have another schedule for tonight”

“Aish, what schedule oppa? It’s been a week since our last meet, I miss you, you know” she side with her seductive voice.

“Aish, I miss you too honey but I really can’t make it since I have an appointment with my mom..”

“Your mom? Aigo, just cancel it and come here instead! Your mom can wait” she cuts off in a quite high tone showing she’s protesting. He sigh.

“It’s my mom you know, she’s important to me”

“What are you? Mommy boy? Quite blurting about it and come here instead” she still try to pursue him.

“I am mommy boy, what you don’t know?”

“Don’t joke around, I know you are not that type” she laughs really hard. He quite irritated with her response. How can she laugh at the fact that he is mommy’s boy.

“I can’t, I need to go now. I’ll call you later. Bye. I love you” he quickly hang up.

Dara looks at her phone. How can he hang up for her. Dara toss her phone on the coffee table. He took the remote control and start to turn on the TV. A few minutes later, she find nothing interesting in the TV.

She takes back her phone. She browsing out through the phone book, finding for a name. she found it and quickly calls the person.

“Hello, darling ah…” she said and smile, tossing his head to lean on the sofa.

She was talking on the phone, smiling and laughing happily by just listening to the person on the next line mumbling about stupid thing that she find it interesting too.