CHAPTER 45

Made to Love You

 

CL’S POV

Today, I wake up to find myself was left alone in the house. Okay, screw you dad, screw you mom and you Haelin. They promise that they’ll go to the concert with me but what I left with is just a post note letter wrote:

 

Chaerin-nie hunny,

Oemma and appa suddenly need to flew back to Japan for some business to settle and Haelin was away to France for her trips with her friends for four days. Well, don’t wait for us, araseo? Good Luck!

Love, Your pretty oemma (and your handsome appa!! ^^)

 

Pssshhhttt~~ What is with that pretty oemma and hansome appa come from. They sound so young, gah! Goosebumps. I sigh and opens to find any food left for me. Oh, yup, strawberry cake! Yummy! I cut a slice and runs up to my room to eat while playing games on my iPad.

 

As I was enjoying my delightful brunch, suddenly my phone was screaming asking for attention. Tch! This is why I hate technologies. The moment you are enjoying your bites of life, it will ruins it a minute after.

 

“Yobosaeyo…”

                  “Unnnieee~~~”

“Ah, Minggkki… What do you want?”

                “Aish… what a cold blooded unnie I have here. Are you coming to the boutique before going to the concert? Our new clothes just come in this morning. You should come and check it out!”

“Hull~~! Summer clothes! Love it!”

                “Dehh… Are you coming right? Ah, omo, our VVIP customer just come in. See you in hours unnie. Annyeong~”

 

I roll on my bed, feeling happy that the new lines is ready to be sold. Yup, it’s summer and I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE summer! Kekeke~ Why? Of coz because its summer and the clothes are y cropped, jumpsuit, shorts, dresses, sleeveless and not to forget, FLORAL! Oh, I sound like a real girl now. Pffft-

 

I flop out from the bed, head to the shower and head my shower. It was one in the evening and I was still in my closet, thinking what to wear. I browse every single clothes I have but I don’t think it fit enough for this season. I scrunch my nose in annoyance and at last I choose the clothes simple enough to wear, a loose faded aqua tees with a tight grey sweat pant.

Okay, don’t bash me. I look like I’m going to gym. Well, who cares? I’m just going to a concert. Duh! It’s comfortable enough with these clothes. I pulled out my grey sweater, oh well, did you forget that Korea summer is as hot as your winter? Oh, I’m exaggerating, sorry.

 

I walk happily out from my closet; I put on some sunblock and BB cream on my face. I took my hand phone and my purse and I stuff it in my sling bag before I grab my car’s key hanging next to my door. I literally runs down the stairs and head to the garage.

 

I took out my white Bentley Continental GTC car from the garage and drove to the boutique. It was about two and a half in evening when I arrived, the concert will be start on 7:00 pm so I got about four hours and more to check on the new line. I skip happily into the boutique and was greeted by the worker.

 

I walk into the store room to check on the stock. I saw Minzy was looking as bright like a children just receive an ice cream.

 

“Uhh… Flowery…” the first thing I said once I saw the clothes.

                “I know right? Unnie, why you are being so womanly like lately?”

“Because Shanghai girls influence me a lot?”

                “Ahah, nice try. Ehh? Are you going to the concert wearing that?”

“Yup, isn’t this is comfortable enough? Even if I get sweat I can still jumping crazily.”

                “Jumping? Hmm…”

“Yah! What with that look?”

                “Andwe. Don’t you think that clothes will attract more attention?”

“Waeyo?”

                “Because you look like you are jogging all the way to the concert”

“Haha. So funny. Now give me my clothes”

 

Yup, I know what she was thinking. She want me to try one of the clothes. So yeah, actually, that was my planned. Hehe. She pick a floral jumper for me and I went to the fitting room to try on it. Yup, it pretty! Don’t you think so? I think I exercised enough to get my legs fit. I smile at my own reflection as I twist myself to take a better look of myself.

 

“Omo, yeopeodaaa!!” Minzy shrieked once I exit the fitting room.

                “Burgh. It’s cold outside. I need a jacket.”

 

I browse through the boutique and pick my favorite jacket. Oh well, it’s my boutique but I don’t have any of the clothes in my closet. Well, after hours of checking and marking and reviewing the new stock, it’s 6.30 and I need to drive fast to reach the venue.

[CL jacket: http://cache.net-a-porter.com/images/products/178395/178395_in_l.jpg]

 

I was excited myself to watch the concert this time since the concert was not like the one in LA where there were seat and stuff. This time, I’m going to stand near the stage. Woohoooo~~~ GD TOP, here I come!

 

I drove my Bentley while listening to the radio. Suddenly, a thing comes into my mind. Why did he send me the ticket? What he is trying to do? Did he want to show me that he already moves on and he is happy now? I sigh when the negative thought fills my mind.

 

No, it’s okay. I should be happy if he is happy. Because that what I want. I nodded and smile to myself. Alone in the car might causing me to go crazy.

----

Reaching the parking lot, its hard to find one empty spot coz I’m already late. At last, I found an empty spot but it took me a lot of time to walk to the stadium. I park my car and climb out. Lock it and was literally running to the stadium. I can’t be late or I’ll be in the back.

 

I almost cursed when I enter the stadium. The stadium was already ¾ filled. Now tell me how I can go to the front. Thank God my ticket is the VIP one so there was a way to skip to the front. Well, not that front, just literally.

 

I was squished in the crowd and wild fan. It took 15 minutes before the special appearance of the YG family singer. Duh, it’s 1TYM, that’s why I go nuts. I was screaming and jumping. Wilder than other. Some of them look at me like I was an alien. I don’t care. Not at all, it’s 1TYM for God sake.

 

Well, if you were asking why I don’t treat Teddy well when I meet him in the studio before, it because I was a crazy fan and I’m afraid that I might burst in front of him. What a cheap reason huh? Ignore it.

 

After they perform their songs. The GDTOP comes in and like always, the first session starts with their callobaration songs from their albom. The first session end and the other YG family enters, it’s SE7EN! I was jumping like crazy again. The SE7EN end his performance and the TOP comes in for his session. He sang two songs and GD comes in, sang two solo songs from the GDTOP album.

 

The second session end. Another guest appearance by Taeyang and Gummy. They sang one song each before TOP comes back, collaborate with Taeyang for their old songs. GD and Bom comes next and they sang their old trio songs.

The third session end and Seungri enters, taking over. Yup, he nuts. His pandatory dance, well, uh, you know what I mean. I was drooling. Haha. Sorry.

 

And yup! The last session hit with TOP collaboration. God, I can see her big tummy although she wore loose tees. Unnie, you both need to clear up to the public soon. She saw me and I notice that she was waving at me. Well, thank to this attention seeker jacket. Muahahaha.

 

Oh, it’s GD time. The stage goes dark and I wonder what song he is going to pick from his old songs. So, yep, you got it right. He chooses ‘Heartbreaker’. Pffft—

He went out wearing his favorite outfit

[GD wear: http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/1626/10979851jkdvu81uuj0lqy9.jpg]

 

As he rap, I think he pointed all the words to me. I just look at him as he fly on the stage. Well yeah, he’s awesome. Always awesome on stage.

“Want some more?” he asked.

                “YEAAASSHHH~~~”

“Here we go~” the ‘Hello’ song start echoing.

Dara appear from one corner of the stage before her parts starts and she walks to GD while singing her part.
GD starts moving around her and pointed her and she just shrugged her shoulders. Oh, that Bom and GD shoulder dance. So cute!

 

They ended the songs and they went together to the center of the stage, hand lock. They look at each other and giggle cheekily. GD took out his hat and covers their face as they faking their kiss. I scrunched my nose in annoyance. Is that important? She’s my future sister-in-law you idiots!

 

They look back at the audience, his hand still lock with her and they wave to the audience.

 

“Annyeonghasaeyo, G-Dragon Imnida”

                “Sandara Park imnida”

They introduce themselves.

 

“Well, we have something special to announce to you guys. It’s special just for all of our fans out there”

GD said cheekily with his cute voice.

 

“We are getting married!”

Dara suddenly shouted and the audience screams like no yesterday.

 

“Well, yup! We are both getting married soon”

Okay, now Jiyong agree and I wonder why they are causing such a chaos to happen among their fans as I saw they were chatted among them.

 

“Today, I have a confession to my soon-to-be bride.”

                “Ehhh???” the audience suddenly went silent on the unexpected GD’s words.

“Yup, you heard it right. I’m not going to marry Sandara Park noona. But, oh well, she must be here tonight coz I invited her to come. Well, I love her so much, deep from my heart. She inspired me to write a lot more songs these days without she need to try. Just by staring at her everyday, observing her daily routine, looking at her calm face, I get a new vision of my life. I was inspired.” He stops and smile to the audience.

 

“Well, if you are here listen to me, honey, I want to tell you that I’m sorry for invading your peaceful life these few days and I’m sorry that I even decided to give up on us before. But, baby, I knew everything now and I’ve figured everything now. I just can’t imagine my life without you anymore. I can’t stand a single day not seeing your face. Not listening to your cute shrieking voice when you are mad at me. Not seeing your beautiful eyes everyday. I like all of you, even your flaws and your stubbornness” he took a chuckles before took a deep breath.

 

“Me, Kwon Jiyong, deep from my innocent heart, I want to make you solely mine. Will you please marry me? If ‘yes’ is the answer, please come to our place on midnight. If ‘not’ is your answer, than you don’t have to come. This time, I will let you go, even it’s hurting me…” he said as he sniffles.

 

“Well, thank you everyone for coming and hearing to my confessions. See you next time in another concert”

TOP and Bom went out from the backstage, holding hands with other dancers, they went to the middle of the stage, hold Dara and GD hands. Other YG family comes seconds later and they all hold hands before bow to the audience together.

 

 

GD’S POV

“You feel better now?”

Park Bom noona suddenly asked as we walks to the backstage.

 

“Deh. But I’m afraid at the same time. I told that I know every secrets but I’m not sure did she know the one I mean is about the secret she kept all this time…”

                “Ah, now I feel bad for telling you about that”

 

Park Bom bite on her fingers as she looks at me. Oh well, I know about she was diagnosed after the miscarriage that she can’t have anymore kids. But, oh well, it was just been diagnosed, not approved. We should try. But, even if it’s true, she is what I want. The only one I want to live with the whole of my life.

 

I smile and my lower lips as I think about tonight. Well, yup, I have one more hour to speed to the place.

 

“Ouch! It’s hurt! Noona!!” I whined while brushing my head.

                “That one for your erted look and mind.” Park Bom noona said as she blows her fist.

“Ouch! Yah! Noona!!” I whined again as I glare at Dara.

                “That one as the warning for you not to do your erted thought on our dongsaeng” Dara added as she smirk at me.

 

Lee Minho comes behind Dara and holds her by the waist and grins at me.

 

“Now don’t tell me you are going to smack me too?” I asked Minho.

                “No need. I have my jagiya here to do the job for me” he patted Dara head and them two grins at each other.

 

Well, they complete each other I can say. Dara is really a playful and childish adult while Minho is a calm and matured man. He always knows how to control Dara. I can see that she’s happy being around him. Not when we are together. When I was busy with my schedule she always left alone.

 

I smile looking at them as they were talking and Minho pinched the bridge of her nose.

 

“Yah, regretting the past?” Park Bom teased.

                “What? No. I’m being thankful to it” I replied and stuck my tongue out.

“Now go get ready or you’ll be late” Bom pinched my cheek before smack my back.

 

Oh yes, I almost forgot. I quickly run to the ready room to get a quick shower and change before heading to the meeting place.

 

----

I arrived when the clock shows 10 minutes before 12. I healed a breathes coz I’m not late. I unlocked the door and enter the house.

 

Yup, you got it right. The ‘our place’ I mean in the concert is our home. It was the only place that hold our memories. The only place we have spent together. I wait in the room after I light all the candles. I sat at the middle of the candles, waiting patiently.

Once in a while, I eyed my watch. One more minutes, I whisper to myself. I took a deep breath before exhaled it out hard.

 

I almost fall asleep when I heard a sound of car roaming into the garage. I quickly freshen back as I check my appearance once again. I heard the door was being unlocked. I waited patiently…

 

 

CL’S POV

I unlocked the door and walks inside. I almost step on something when the candle on the shoe racks light up what I saw on the floor. I gasp. I untie my wedges before I slip into the house shoe. I pick up the roses on the floor. It was red rose.

 

I smile. Is he tries to do something mushy again? I chuckles as I smile into the scent of the flower. I didn’t like red rose since I prefer white rose more but I guess, red rose is better now. I smile before I look up. I can’t saw another rose ahead so I creased my brows.

 

I took a few steps before I found something, yellow rose? Okay, this ain’t funny. The roses were all with thorns. If I didn’t saw it, I might step on it. The house is dark since, I’m not sure there are no electricity or what but when I flick the switch, the light didn’t .

 

I walk another steps and I saw a candle on the stairs. I chuckles. Oh how cute, he is adapting all those thing we can watch in romance movie. I walks to the stairs and saw another red rose. I smile and pick it up. I walk up the stairs and almost bump on a bouquet of heart shape balloons. I pick it up and chuckles. Balloons?

 

Without observed the balloons, I walk upstairs and I saw another candles on the corner of the last stairs. I bend down and I saw another yellow rose. I pick it up and walk up. I looks around, finding for another clue when I saw a candle next to my room’s door.

 

I walk there and bend down and found a shining card.

 

You got me!
The last clue will bring you straight to me, if only you decided to be with me forever.
 Flip the card if you have decided.

 

Without another thoughts, I flip the card and smile on the handwriting.

 

Boo! You know, once you flip, no turns back!

Now walk according to the direction:
Walk back six steps.

So I walk back six steps.

Turns to your left and walks three steps.

So yeah, left and steps three.

Turns to your right and walks six steps.

Is he tries to play with me? It’s the direction back to my room. I chuckles but still walk the way it directs.

Now walk back without turning back for twenty steps.

So yeah, I just count the steps in my heart. I smile on how silly I look.

Now turns to your left

I turns to my left. Well, it’s his room. The room I always look from afar but never went in. I smile and touch the door knob when I realized I haven’t read the next step.

What you waiting for??! Turn the knobs and open the door!

[The room: http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw3kbvAzLh1qe7v9do1_500.jpg]

 

I chuckles and turns the knob. Slowly, I push the door and peek in. The room is dark but only lighten with candles. I walk inside and smile when I notice the candles were arranged into a heart shape. I smile. And walks to the edge of the heart shaped candles and stood there as I look around. No one was there.

 

I puffed my cheeks and look at the card. Wonder if there’s more direction. None. I keep on staring on the card when I heard someone claps his or her hand. I look up and saw a dark latter was walking to me.

 

I took a few steps back when I notice he walks into the middle of the heart shaped arranged candles and the dim light just flash his face. It’s Jiyong. I furrowed my face and squinted my eyes.

 

“Now, don’t get mad. Come inside”

 

He waves his hand, asking me to join him. I obediently follow and enters the circle.

 

GD’S POV

She looks like she was mad but still she follows my command. I chuckles as she walks into the circle of candles and join me in the middle. I pulls her wrist to close up our distant. She pulls her wrist and glares at me. I chuckles and flash her my good boy smile.

 

“I should be the one who are mad” I said.

She creased her brows and looked at me, questioning.

 

“Huh?”

                “You should tell me earlier”

“Tell you what?”

                “About that”

“About what?”

                “About thaaatt~~” I cooed. I don’t know should I mention it or not.

“That what??”

                “About you dump me because you are infertile” I inhaled a deep breathe when I saw her face turns gloomy.

 

I grabs her by the shoulders and pulls her into my hug. I squeeze her in my hug as I sniff in her sweet scents of strawberry.

 

“I’m sorry that I get mad that day”

She just stay silent in my hug as she rest her face onto my chest. I can feel her breathes on my shirts.

 

“I don’t know. I’m sorry”

I added as I kiss her head.

 

“Say something”

I squeezed her and smell into her hair scent.

 

“What do you expect me to say now?”

                “Just say that you will marry me”

“I-I”

 

She pulls away from her snuggles and look up at me as she wraps her hand around my waist.

 

“Isn’t that the reason I was here?”

I smile and leans down, kissing her forehead. She chuckles.

 

“Now you know that I’m infertile, do you still want to marry me?”

                “Absolutely!”

“But… I feel sorry… Sorry that I can’t give birth to your child”

 

She looks up at me and I saw there’s a tear in her eyes as she tries to hold it in. I smile and nodded at her, trying to convince her that I’m okay with it.

 

“Are you sure? No regrets?” she asked at me as she tilt her head to the right, cutely.

 

I chuckles and pulls her back into my hugs, I placed my chin on her head and kiss it once before I pulls back and look back into her eyes.

 

“All I want is to have you in my hug like this, everyday. I want to see you the first thing in the morning when I wake up, everyday. I want to listen to your morning voice when I wake up, everyday. I want to try all your home-cooked meal, everyday. I want to breathe in the smell of your scents lingers in my bed, everyday. All I want is you to spend the rest of my life with through everything, no one else but you” I said as I lean down, touch my nose on hers and brush it lightly.

 

She giggles as she cupped me on my cheeks. She leans her forehead on mine and smiles as she closed her eyes, breathes in deeply.

 

“And all I want is to snuggle with you like this, everyday. I want to wake you up from a good night dreams, everyday. I want to listen to your morning greetings, everyday. I want to learn more recipes and cooks for you, everyday. I want to breathe in the smell of your body scent, everyday. And all I want is to be a devoted housewives and my loves only to you…” she whispers.

 

I smile as my mind record all the sweet y voice and words she was whispering and saved it in the deep secured files in my brains. I opens my eyes and looks at her. When she notice I was looking, she opens her eyes too. Her brown eyes was turn into a slit when she smiles to me. I leans our lips closer as I give her a sweet kiss on her lips.

 

“Let just get married next week”

I said as I snuggles her back in my hug.

 

“Next week? Are you crazy?”

                “Then how about this morning?”

 

I teased as I look on my wrist watch. She lightly slap my arms and chuckles as she pouted. Oh, her bow shaped lips just so tempted. I lean and give her another peck on her lips. She frowned and hit my arms once again.

 

“Are you crazy? I want my vows wedding this time” she said as she pulls away from the hug, arms folded in front of her chest.

                “Araseo, araseo.” I said as I chuckles.

I walks out from the circles. Took the bouquet that was waiting on my bed and walks back to her. She looks at me and smile. Her eyes turns to the crescent moon shapes. How adorable.

 

I hand her the bouquet and she happily took it. She sniff the scent and smile to me.

 

“Thank You”

                “Oh wait. Look carefully between the bouquet”

 

Her brows furrowed before she looks down, observing the bouquet. Suddenly she gasped and pulls out something from inside of the bouquet.

 

Well, I think you must know what is it right?

 

“Another ring?”

I chuckles and walks to her as I took the ring. I pull up her hand and slip the ring in.

 

“The one before that I post, is the promise ring. This one, the engagement ring. The next ring waiting, is our wedding ring”

I said before I kiss her soft hand and she chuckles.

 

“You are so mushy. How I never knew that you have this side of you?”

                “I’m not mushy. I’m a romantic man. And I’m going to be the best husband you will ever have”

“Oh, really? We will see…” she lift one of her brows, challenging.

                “Wanna try now?”

 

I said as I pulls her forcefully into a hug and leans down, kissing all around her face making her stirred and yelled.

 

“Yah! Yah! Nooo~~” she screamed.

 

I chuckles and I wraps my arms around her waist.

 

“I know… I’ll wait” I said.

 

I lift her chins and kiss her lips. The light kiss turns into deep and passionate. She tilt her head up for more as I slip my tongue inside. She moans into my mouth before I heard the drop sound of the bouquet. I keep on ling her tongue when she hit my chest.

 

“My roses are burning!” she shouted after I pull away.

 

Damn it! That stupid roses and candles. But, oh well, at least I got her back now.

 



 

NOTES: Dissappointing? Yup I know. Now go to the next page!!!