CHAPTER 40

Made to Love You

 

CHAPTER 40

It’s the tenth month.

Chaerin is leaving a happy life since the past one month. She has regain herself back. She tries her best to not cry over her past and live forward. Madam Guo helps her a lot by cheering her up and never failed to make her happy.

So than, the people say “Happiness is the way to erase all your problems” is right. The happy life her leading since the past four weeks is a the best ever. No more mourning, no more crying, no more thinking. Just leaving.

 

Somehow, people also said, “If you keep running from your problem, the problem will not going anyway” and the word “Karma will always hit your back” is true.

 

Chaerin almost chocked when she read the newspaper. She drops her glass and it scattered over the floor. Madam Guo quickly runs to the kitchen to take a look at the sudden loud crushing sound in the kitchen.

 

“What happens??!” she said in worried.

 

Madam Guo rushed to Chaerin and quickly check her up, make sure she’s not hurt anywhere. Her shocked face somehow worrying her since Chaerin didn’t giving any response towards her question. She brushed both of her arms to make her wake from her shocked.

 

“What happens, Chae-ah?” she asked once more.

 

Chaerin slowly looks at her and her lips trembled.

 

“Ah-yi, he’s coming. I-i…”

 

Madam Guo quickly snatch the newspaper and read the headlines.

GD&TOP will be flying from Singapore to Hong Kong. Or, Shanghai is next?

 

“Oh my Jessie J! Don’t tell me he decided to come to Shanghai too? NO WAY!” Madam Guo screamed in disbelief.

 

After a month, she manage to keep her forgets about her ex-husband, now he is coming over her or what? that man. Karma is a . Madam Guo cursed mentally.

 

“I think I need a rest” Chaerin brushed her hair and quickly runs to her room.

 

Madam Guo watches as the latter runs to her room. She looks back at the paper. She slammed the paper on the cabinet. Now why after Hong Kong they decided to come to Shanghai? It wasn’t that Hong Kong is that far from Shanghai. Duh!

 

Madam Guo grits her teeth and thinks. Maybe it’s the time, the time for the two of them to talk to each other. She looks over the closed door of Chaerin’s room.

 

 

GD’S POV

*Two weeks before*

 

It’s the time for us to fly to Hong Kong. I’m so excited. It’s been a month since our divorce. Yup, I flew to Seoul after I received the divorce paper but Prof. Lee said it’s the best. I should just sign it and think more about the two of us.

I was like, what the hell, I want her, I want this marriage. But yeah, maybe Prof. Lee is right. We should start all over again.

 

At first, they didn’t want to tell me where she is but oh well; I have my spy on my own, Bommie noona! Yup, Minzy calls her about the divorce and she was burst with anger, and yup, I’m the one who were being fired by. Tch! That old woman.

 

I look over to my left and saw the lovey dovey couple, oh wait, no, they are not a couple anymore, they were the engaged couple. See how sparkles the old woman face is. Tch!

Yup, after the news of she’s pregnant, which is now she’s in her second month, Seunghyun-hyung being a hopeless romantic he is, did her a surprised proposed during the after-concert party. Gosh, how I wish I can do that to my Chaerin too.

 

My Chaerin, yes, I don’t know why but sometimes, guilty engulf myself. Who say I didn’t remember our first night in the Paris. The view from my hotel is so romantic and seeing her face under the dim light of the room and her perfectly curved body, yup, I’m addicted to her.

 

But oh well, Bom always said that it’s my fault that I didn’t talk to her about that. You know, it wasn’t like I can go to her and say,
I remember I had with you yesterday and it was so good. I’m addicted, let’s do it more often.

 

Duh! No way! It’s to humiliate! It’s not like I was same as the aliens’ couple. They publicly did their PDA and talk stupid thing publicly.

 

I keep on looking as the two couples giggling about something and Seunghyun happily caress her tummy. She start to wear big tee, hiding her pregnancy, although her tummy still flat. Her pregnancy is still secret from the media. They decided to tell the media once the tour is done, which is, two months from now, when her stomach is obvious enough.

 

I sigh and shook my head. They look happy. If only I was there with her. If only I stop her from going back to Seoul without me. I think we must be happy as Bom and Seunghyun now. I regrets a lot. But now, as my promise to Prof. Lee and Mrs. Lee and to my parents, I’m going to start over with her and bring her back to Seoul.

Which, I’m going to complete in this one month before we heading to Japan next month and Korea back another month. I smirk and my lower lips.

 

Thank to Haelin, she secretly text me her aunt place. Wait up Chaerin, I’m going over and get you now.

 

“Yah! What are you smirking at! You look like a ert!”

 

I was snap back to reality when Bom noona shouted to me. I look at her and squinted. Seunghyun looks at me too and chuckles.

 

“She must be dreaming over her Chaerin” Seunghyun nudge her fiancé.

                “Ah yes, you are right. Uhh… Look… the doom GD is gone, the ert GD is back!” Bom added.

 

The two engaged couples laugh out. Tch! Reminds me again why I haven’t kill these two aliens who always make fun of my doom day once I know about the divorce and the miscarriage. Tsk tsk tsk!

 

“So tell me Ji, what’s your plan. Why suddenly decided to do two concert in China? Gosh, you’ll make my fiancé worn all out!” Bom whined and caress her fiancé’s cheek.

                “Since we can’t betray our fans and our sponsors so I decided to add another one in Shanghai”

“Gosh, you are crazy. Two concert in two days? I’ll die.” Seunghyun complaints.

                “Weren’t the two of you who said I should chase my love over? I should chase it right?”

“Oh, now I remember why! Araseo! Ji! Ah go go go!” Bom cheered.

                “God, now why you are in his side?” Seunghyun pouts.

“It’s okay, you need to work yourself too. Look, you are getting fatter after my pregnancy. Duh, it’s me or you are the one who are pregnant?” Bom tickles his tummy making him to laughs.

 

“Excuse me, Mr. and Mrs., you need to lower your voice down since you are disturbing other passenger”

One of the stewardess bow down and whispers to them. The two couples instantly shut.

 

Once the stewardess leave, they two keep on giggling. Oh this alien couple, always have a lot of fun. How I wish I was like them. I smile alone and throw my gaze to the outside of the window, only cloud were there.

 

----

 

We arrived in the Hong Kong and we rush to our hotel room. The next two weeks, we only did practiced and practiced and stage test and all of the related stuff.

 

----

*Now*

We are going to fly over to Shanghai after the concert. I’m quite scared. The concert is in a week after the concert in Hong Kong.

 

The GD is now scared. I’m going to see my future soon. I smile when I thought about it.

 

“GD, TOP, get ready in five minutes”

 

I heard the crew warned us. I nodded and again, looks at my reflection in the mirror. I nodded and inhaled a deep breathes.

 

----

 

We are now in Shanghai! Yeay! Bom was lazily walks behind me as TOP was pushing their trolley beside me. Since our departure to Shanghai is secret, I didn’t spot any fan waiting over us at the airport. However, I noticed some of the crowd were stealing a glance at us.

 

Our manager is walking together with us. Daesung was contacting someone over his phone, maybe was settling something. Eventhough he is clumsy, but he’s a good manager to me.

Park Bom pulls her scarf that was wrapped around her neck and mouth down. She sighs and repairs her sunglasses.

“Ah, I’m so tired, yoebeo~~” she cooed over TOP and hugs him from the back.

 

TOP chuckles and the two couples keep walking like that. Gosh, PDA again? I feel like kick the couples away.

 

“Oo~~ It’s TOP and Park Bom!!!” I heard someone shouted TOP and Bom’s name.

 

I search for them and saw a groups of girls running towards us. The bodyguard quickly guide us, not to let the fan crushed over us.

 

[Note: The bold phrases are their talks in Chinese]

“Aiyoo~~ you both are sooo cute together!” one of the girls shouted to them.

                “Ah, xiexie” Bom replied and blush as she quickly pulls herself away from her back hug.

“Can we took pictures with you??” the girls suddenly asked.

                “Sure” Bom nodded and ask the bodyguard to let them in.

 

The girls squealed and they took pictures with the couples. They look happy. I smile. Seem like they didn’t recognize me since I’m wearing a new sunglasses and a very messy clothes. Torn jeans, loose faded blue jeans and sneakers with a big beanie covering half of my face.

 

I quickly push my trolley away from the crowd towards the door.

 

---

 

I looks outside the car’s window and saw the couples were trapped in the crowd fans. I smiles. Thank God I manage to escape.

“Can we go to ------ first?” I asked the driver.

 

The driver nodded and I smiles as thank. My car starts to move, leaving the aliens couple to used another car.

 

“Where are we going hyung?” Daesung asked.

                “Going to get my Chaerin” I said with a smile.

“Oh, okay, I just remembered” He innocently scratch the back of his head.

 

----

 

We arrived in front of her place. I spy her from the car. The dark tinted window save me this time. She must not see me. I asked the driver to park closer and yes, I saw her.

 

She looks extremely cute in a big white skeleton shirt, with her yellow beanie and an aviator on. She looks like she’s going out.

[CL wear: http://img.wholesale-dress.net/images/201112/1322896158138691667.jpg]

 

She colored her hair again. I think, it’s true that she’s a fashionista. Her light brown colored hair just fit the spring season now.

 

I keep watching as she giggles with a crazy electric shock red haired woman. They talks for a few seconds before two other girls enter the shop. They were hugging and now Chaeri was waving at the red haired woman, she must be her aunt.

 

“Follow them” I command the driver.

 

The girls enter the black car and them off to a mall.

I quickly pulled out and follow them. I guess Chaerin made new friends here as I saw another two girls joined them as they walk into the Starbucks.

Being a private spy, I keep on following them. Chaerin looks happy now. They went shopping from shop to shop, eat this and that. I keep on observing, hiding and walking far from them.

 

She’s loosing weight now. Her shape looks much better. Her legs are getting solids and as hot as Bom noona’s leg. I noticed before she’s starting to wear dresses but I never think she would go for short dresses like that. When woman grows, they really changed drastically.

 

I smile as I saw her smiling and giggling and having fun. I wonder did she miss me or not. She looks happy and having a lot of fun. Just wait Chaerin, I’m going to make you smile for me from now on.

 

I smirk and giggles myself. Someone smack my head and I look at the back, frowning.

“Yah! Who said you can smack my head!” I hissed.

                “Ah, sorry hyung, but I thought you are going crazy just now” Daesung quickly bows.

“Tch! Stop following me”

                “Why don’t you told me from the start. Haish….” Daesung sighs and walks away.

“Wait! Let’s go back. We will come back tomorrow”

                “Araseo”

 

I wraps my hand around his neck and we walk together out from the mall.

 

 

CL’S POV

I think I heard a familiar voice. I quickly turns my back and saw a familiar latter walking away.

 

Wait, is that him?

I quickly excused myself from my girls and runs for him. However, the latter vanished among the crowd. I try to look again but I can’t find him.

I guess, I was hallucinating again. I need to seek a psychologist now, really, I’m starting to freak out over the news…

 

 



 

NOTE: I just looooovveee linking a picture of the dress I was imagining Chaerin wear. Kekeke~ Yup, she won't wear short thing but I just like it! Anyway, here another update.

Anyway, my assignment is done so I'm going to post another update soon. Weee~~ Wait for me yorrobeon!

Let us cheered for Jiyong to get her back! Jiyong, ah go go!!!~~