The Secret That You Never Knew

Hope (No chance)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR NOTE SPAZZING TIME! 

ANNYEONG~ I FELT UNFAIR LEAVING YOU GUYS, SO I DECIDED TO MAKE THIS A THREE-SHOT AND THE SEQUEL MAY BE AN ON-GOING FANFIC/SERIES THAT ENDS WITH 5 CHAPTERS. HONGBIN WILL BECOME A JERK TODAY C:

SPAZZING NOTE: I. HAVE. TOO. MUCH. FEELS. SO. YOU. MIGHT. WANNA. IGNORE. ME. LUHAN. HAS. BEEN. MESSING. WITH. MOI. BRAIN. :'c

 

OKAY, DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT (DON'T BE A SILENT READER. I DUN LIKE SIWENT WEADERS)

 

OKAY BY THE WAY THANKS FOR 25 SUBBIES *THROWS CONFETTI* I JUST LOVE YOU GUYS <3

 

 

NOW LETSSSS START THEEEE STORYYYYY~ 

 

 

P.S: IF THE FONT IS BLUE, then it means they are speaking in English, if the font is BLACK, means they're Speaking Korean. But then, when the font is italic means they are the thoughts. Okay? Storrrrraayyyy timeeeee :D

 

JI YEON (Point of View)

I found out that I was the leader of the whole Group. X(O) has been doing a good job and I found out I was asigned to be on X(O)-K (A/N:YEEEEP. JUST LIKE EXO! Okay back to story c:) 

I sighed once again, glancing at the clock. We've been panting non-stop from the practice. Dizzy, I ran a hand to my hair, brusing away the beads of sweat that obviously poured down my forehead. 

I stood up and went on the middle of the room, clapping my hands - catching their attentions. 

"Alright, I think we've done a good job today. We still have tomorrow and a few more weeks before we film 'Secret'. So we just have to practice everday to improve everything. Also, Sae-Ji has school tomorrow, nae? We need to take a rest so we can spare time for Sae-Ji's school. Arraso?" I spoke, making everyone nod. We've grew a close bond for the past few years we have spent together. I guess fate destined me to be with these adorable and dorky 11 girls.

 

(X(O) DORM - 4:00AM, GANGNAM, KOREA)

SOO JIN (point of view)

I stretched my limbs as I heard the alarm go off. Groaning, I stood up and went straight ahead for the door that leads to the living room. Twisting the door-knob, I managed to make it to Ji Yeon and Luna's room without tripping. I knocked multiple times till I heard Ji Yeon mumbling some English words that I couldn't quiet make out. Aish, I need to ask Kris for a translation on what Ji Yeon said later. I slowly twisted the door-knob, my patience running low as time ticks down. 

I shook Ji Yeon, waking her up from the deep-slumber she had. Again, she mumbled English words. "Ugh Soo Jin please stop shooking me, I can get up myself, so please." I couldn't understand anything but I'm sure I heard my name, but by the sound of her voice, she totally sounded displeased by my shooking. 

Sighing, I gave up and went to Luna. "Luna-yah, wake up." I muttered, still sleepy. Seeing no response, I talked a bit louder. "Luna~! Wake up!" I shooked her, Luna is chinese. But she can speak Korean and a bit of fair English. "Arraso, Arraso." She opened her eyes, blinking to adjust the vision. Once she got her vision clear, I ordered her to wake Ji Yeon since I need to wake the others up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter