Final.

Hope (No chance)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JI YEON (Point of View)

Aish! I groaned as I ran back and forth on my room trying to get everything done. 

After 30 minutes of pacing back and forth on my room, I finally finished.

I glanced up the clock as I dusted off my uniform. As I glanced up the clock, my eyes widened almost making my eye-balls   pop out of it's sockets. "Oh shoot I'm late!" I quickly gathered my things and ran down stairs.

As I was running down stairs I skipped some of the steps.

Tripping, I closed my eyes as I wait for the stinging pain. 

50 seconds have passed and nothing happened.

 

 

Huh? I wondered as I opened my eyes only to meet Jongin and Jaehwan staring at me with a 'your-face-looks-hilarious'. I glared at them, standing up, I dusted my uniform and shrugged as I went through the door, mouthing a "See you later losers!" Before walking away.

 

I glanced at my watch and my eyes widened, I quickly ran and headed my way to the bus stop. I panted as I ran. As I reached the bus stop, I sighed in annoyance. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sadly, the bus went away. I groaned and stomped my feet, walking my way to school. Well? What's the problem? I don't drive my car yet, Jaehwan is the one who drives the car my parents gave me for my 18th birthday. 

As I reached school, the gates were closed. I groaned and looked for a way that could get me inside the classroom. 

 

 

Aha! I found a window and a big tree that leads to my classroom. I hope Mrs. Han Is not there yet or else I'm dead. I chuckled at my own thoughts before walking my way to the tree. 

Struggling, I sighed and kept trying, 10 minutes later and I finally got in class. I sighed in relief after I saw Mrs. Han is not there yet. I went to my seat, and placed my bags under my table. 

7 minutes later, Mrs. Han appeared and I grinned at the thought of me climbing up the window. Laughing at my own thoughts, I shooked my head and smiled at the table. He's here~ As always, half of the girls were giggling, while the rest got their make-up kits and started applying make up that makes them look like a freaking clown. I cringed at my own thoughts. 

Everyone froze as Mrs. Han spoke up. "Mr. Lee, you're late again." Mrs. Han spoked on a serious tone. "Yes, I was doing some business, got a problem?" He shrugged off and went to his seat, beside Woori. 

Mrs. Han sighed and spoked up again. "Mr. Lee, as a punishment, i've seen you loosing your concentration because Mrs. Go here, flirts with you all the time, so to prevent you from loosing your concentration, I'm switching your seat for the whole year till school ends with Mrs. Lee." She finishes her speech in a firm tone, and pointed at me. As I was trying to figure everything out, I was snapped out of my thoughts by a growl. 

"From all of the seats you could switch me with you switch me with her?" HongBin said in a disturbed way. I sighed and spoke up, "Mrs. Han, as from I see, HongBin doesn't wanna switch seats, specially not with me. I am the President of this Class, and I know my words might cause trouble to my position, but please give him time, let him switch seats after two months so he wouldn't complain about the current situation, let's just get this over with and start class." I stated and the boys started cheering. "Wooh~ Jaehwan's sister rocks! I wanna ask her out!" Said the other guy, who I think is called "Ravi" by most of his friends and the rest of the school. Another guy spoked up, "Hush Wonshik. She doesn't seem interested on erts, let alone herself pick a guy she likes." A quiet, Mysterious-looking guy spoke. Most girls drool over him, I think he's Leo.

"Leo has a point here, Ravi. Specially when she's Kai, or Jongin's step sister. Not that only, also, she's the youngest sister of Jaehwan. So it's a no-no situation." A tan looking guy spoke up. He looks bubbly though. Also annoying. "Aish fine." He surrendered.

Class ended and I stood up. As I was walking my way to the cafeteria, Two familiar girls pulled me and slammed me on one of the lockers. "Listen up, Losers, if your planning to beat the crap out of me, don't do it. I'm not into the guy you call 

"HongBin Oppa" of yours. I don't wanna date guys, i'm not like the other girls here. And when I said here. It includes the both of you. Now leave me alone, Woori and Yura." I slapped their hands away, earning a fake gasp from one of them. "Oh shut up would you?" I rolled my eyes and went to the cafeteria. As I reached the cafeteria, all the boys laid their eyes on me, like I'm somewhat their 'prey'. "St

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter