Moonlight Prison

Empty

"Without your love I am desperado."

He's been living such a tasteless life.

All of his days spent on people who wouldn't love him back. He had to admit he honestly thought Luhan was the one. But that though died as soon as he found out that the elder man was meeting some men behind his back. And yet, he had to admit he still misses him. He just can't forget the sweet taste of those lips and how that beautiful face of his used to make him smile every single day. No matter how hard he tries to forget him, he still can't.

"I look for you below that moonlight that illuminates me."

"It is such a beautiful night, don't you think Sehun?" those words were marked onto his body and he wasn't allowed to erase them.

They met while Sehun was on his way to school and Luhan on his way to work, trying to catch the bus. The rest was history and a secret just for the two of them. But they both fell in love while glaring at each other. He sometimes wishes he could rewind time and goes back to the beginning, he wishes he had never met him. Luhan ruined him so bad, he can't love anymore.

"Don't look back and leave. Don't look for me again and live on. Because I don't regret loving you, take only the good memories." he said. "I don't expect you to forgive me, but I wish you could just forget me." that's was he'd said but

How?

If one thing Sehun was sure, was that he breathed and lived Luhan and for Luhan. He feels numb whenever he's not around, he feels like his other half is missing, just as a puzzle. How are you supposed to finish a puzzle, when a piece is missing?

You just can't.

"Trap me again in your prison,

 The reality without you is so cruel."

It is almost midnight and there he is, inside the tube, water dripping off his wet hair, making its way through his body. And his thinking how his love for Luhan couldn't be described through words, they just weren’t enough. and even though it hurts, he sometimes still wishes he could rewind time, not to avoid meeting him this time, but to go through all again, all over again. 'Cause even though it hurts, he knows he's a fox at heart and he feels like he has nine lives. So he wouldn't mind dying for love, only to do it again eighth times more. That’s how deep his love is.

"Somehow I’ll bear it,

Somehow I’ll resist it."

Days come and then they are gone, years have passed, and he's still numb. Don’t blame him, he has tried to find something -or someone- that would fill him and make him feel something.

"Day by day, I become dull."

But it ain't over till it's over, so he keeps searching.

Months have passed and still nothing, he's so desperate so he tries to fill the emptiness with strangers, they make him feel good, but there's still something missing. At 9pm he finds himself driving to the same place Luhan used to take him when they first started dating.

"Sehun-ah, I’m going to take you to a magic place, but you can't tell anyone about it, ok? It’s our secret place."

He knows he shouldn't be there, hurting and killing himself a little more with memories of the past. But lucky him, he found happiness.

He found Kai, the new owner of the place where Luhan used to kiss him and make vague promises he wouldn't keep. He’s not a stranger when it comes to light touches, but Kai's hands on his skin feels so good that it hurts so badly. Sehun’s a fox and Kai can feel it, he knows how much Sehun has suffered, he found out when Sehun without knowing slipped one of his sad memories from the past, in a full state of drunkenness.

Sehun’s a wave that hits him harder and harder every time they touch, Sehun’s crazily warm under him, and he just doesn't want to let go. He feels his skin burning with passion and love.

 He knows he is falling hard.

And he hopes the younger one feels the same way.

 "I still don't understand love,

I’m alone once again, tonight."

Kai’s like a drug, and he just can't get enough. And that's love to him. The memories of the past don't matter right now and all he wants is a future with Kai.

  Luhan and his lies.

"You should be happy even if we are like this."


Inspired by this amazing mashup/remix by SandyG.