Chapter 2

Special

First, the both of you played basketball together. He was the one who played more for sure. All you did was just passing the ball over to him and he would nag at you. Back to the story, you and Jaebum are now at a stall by the road. Eating some street food. You smiled at the ahjumma when she gave you your food. "Yah, it's not fair." Jaebum said after taking a bite from his fish skewer. 

You raised your eyebrows when you look at him. 

"Why do you not smile at me or anybody at school?" he scratches his head. You just shrugged at him and ate your ddeokbokki. "I feel hurt." he acted it out. Jaebum was a childish guy and he like to smile a lot too. But every time he smiles at you, you would just look at him with your poker face.

"Hmm, where are you going afterwards?" he asked. "Nowhere..." you answered him softly. You bowed at him indicating that you are going back home. "Oh?" he looked at you when you bowed. "____!! See you at school tomorrow friend!!" he shouted.

Friend..

------

Again the same routine. School. While walking up the stairs, you bumped into someone. You just bowed and quickly walk away.

"Wait... ____!" 

Your eyes widened and you turn around. Jaebum was there. Smiling and waving at you. "Lets go~" he puts one arm around your neck. Your head was down all the time when walking to your class. Some of your classmates where just looking at you in disbelief.

"Uhm can you take your arm away.."

"Wow that was the longest sentence you spoke." He then places two arms on your shoulder while smiling. The bell suddenly rang and Jaebum got shocked a little.

"Okay I gotta go now.. Bye ___!! See you at recess!" he ran backwards while waving at you.

When you entered the class, the guys were all 'Ooo-ing' at you. You just quickly went to your sit. "Hey who was that guy with you just now?" your classmate turned around and ask you. Okay to make it clear, not everyone in class hated you, some just seem to not care about you.

"A ... Friend.."

"He's cute, I wanna be friends with him too~ You're so lucky~~"  she said it in an aegyo way.

Later on, it was recess. You remember what Jaebum said. So you just went to the table where you always sat. "You're so lonely." Jaebum slide in and sat next to you. You just nod away. "Hmm, then let me introduce to you my buddies." he took a bite on his burger.

Straight away, 6 guys came and sat with you. "These are my hoes, just kidding.." he snickered. One by one they introduced themselves. "You what's your name?" Jackson pointed at you. "She's ____. She doesn't talk much tho." Jaebum told em'. "Wanna hangout after school? with us?" Yugyeom asked.

7 guys with 1 girl. Dangerous you thought.

You shook your head. "Aww that's sad.." he puckered his lips. "Yah, you disgusting- stop trying to pick up girls" Jackson looked at him with an annoyed face. "Okay okay...."

You quietly ate your sandwich without even looking at the people you've just met. "Hey wanna play basketball again tomorrow since its Saturday?" he whispered at your ear. I can't. I've got work." you told him. "Dang it.. Then where do you work at?"

"At a ice cream shop." The rest of the gang just looked at the both of you conversing quietly. "Which ice cream shop? is it the one opposite the park?" 

You nod.

"Okay I'm visiting you tomorrow. With them. Okay guys come to my house tomorrow and lets go get some ice cream!"