Last

Options

KYUHYUN'S POV
I sighed, checking my phone and wondering why she hasn't send me any message. 

It's half passed 10 and I'm pretty sure she's back at her hotel right now. A meeting cannot be until 10 in the evening, right? 

I opened our conversation, sending her message. 

'Are you back at your hotel?' 

'ㅇㅇ'
she replied immediately that made me frown. Why didn't she tell me?

I immediately pressed the 'contact' button and the 'FaceTime' icon. 



"Hi!" She greeted cheerfully in English, waving at me. 

"Wh-where are you?!" I asked in shock, as to she has a yellowish background... And it seems like she's not wearing anything. 

"짠!" She said, turning the camera and so right now I can see the bubbles in the bathtub. 

"You're taking a bath?!" I asked as she returned the camera to her face. 

"Eung." she nodded as if it's nothing to her. 

"Then why did you answer my call?!"

"Because the music stopped and you called...?" She said, sounding unsure. 

"But I didn't know you were taking a bath!" 

"Well you just asked if I'm at the hotel, and when I said yes, you suddenly called." She said, just narrating what happened. 

"Sh-shall I call you back later?" I asked, suddenly feeling hot. 

"It's up to you. You're the one who called." She shrugged as the bubbles in her bath moved. 

"I'll call you later." I said, immediately ending the call. 


"Why is it so hot?!" I asked, fanning myself. "Maybe I should take a shower. 




I quickly wore my shirt, jumping onto my bed as I immediately answered the FaceTime call from Yoon Ji. 

"Hey!" I answered as I saw her already posing for the camera. 

"Annyeong oppa~" she greeted cutely with those peace sign that made me chuckle. "What took you so long to call?" 

"I took a bath and was about to call you, you know." 

"Ahhh... You also took a bath? You must've smelled really good right now." She smiled and I can feel my cheeks flushing. 

"H-huh?!" 

"Nothing." She chuckled.

"How was your meeting?" I asked while fixing my pillow. 

"It was great." She smiled almost widely, that made me raise my brow. 

"And...?" 

"And..." She smiled once again, turning her gaze away from her phone. "Shall I tell you about this?" She said, probably talking to herself. 

"Mwoya." I smiled, even curious about it. 

"Well, I met up with Mr. Choi and his son..."

"And...?" 

"And... He's really gorgeous." she giggled. -_- "The son, I meant." She added. 

"Choi... Choi Siwon from the SW company?" 

"Oh?! How did you know?! Were you stalking me?!" 

"Ya! Can't I just know my cousin?" 

"Cousin?" She asked and she's obviously shocked. 

"You're his cousin?!" 

"Eung. Why?" 

"Are you sure?!" She asked that made me raise my brow. 

"Mwoya, can't you see the resemblance?" I said, placing a 'V' sign under my chin. 

"Ani geunyang, you're handsome but he's really, really gorgeous." 

"Ya!" 

"And of course I love you but he's--" 

"You what?" 

"I'm what?" She chuckled. 

"What did you just say?" 

"Nothing." She laughed that made me pout. 

"Come on please?" 

"You're really cousins?" She asked, not minding my question. 

"Yes." I sighed. "Why? Did he hit on you?" 

"Nah." She sighed, pouting. 

"You seemed disappointed." I chuckled. 

"A little." She laughed. "It's not like I'm seducing him you know, but he could have asked for my number, right?" 

"May I remind you, you're--" 

"I know, I know." She stuck her tongue out. "I'm just kidding! But you have his number, right?" 

"YA!" 

"I love you." 

"What?" I asked, teasing her once again. 

"I said I love you, and you do too, right?" 

"O-of course I do love you." I said, immediately feeling a little embarrassed about it. 

"Good!" She chuckled. "Let's sleep now, it's almost 12 there, right?" 

"But it's just 11 there." 

"Yeah, but I have an early meeting tomorrow." She pouted. 

"With Siwon hyung?" 

"I wish." She sighed. "With another investors. I think it's with the Lee's." 

"Oh..." I nodded. "You have to behave, alright?" 

"Tch what are you talking about. I'm not even asking for their number. I still have my pride you know." 

"Well you asked me out for the second time during our first date, so I know how aggressive you are!" I chuckled that made her eyes widen. 

"You know that I only did that to repay our date!" 

"But it doesn't change the fact that you did ask me out." I said that made her roll her eyes. 

"We never made it though."

"Because you got jealous of Su Jeong sshi and so I officially asked you out." 

"We are not getting anywhere with this conversation you know." She said that made me chuckle. 

"But I want to talk to you moreee!" I said, trying to use my aegyo. She just stared at me, a small smile lingering on her lips. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked, getting conscious all of a sudden. 

"I wanna kiss you right now, but I can't." She said bluntly that made me blush a little. 

"How about we count the kisses you want to give me?" 

"For?" She asked, raising a brow. 

"Making up, duh?" I chuckled. "You know, since you want to kiss me, I'm giving you the privilege to count them and kiss me when we finally meet." 

"I don't need to count it, I can kiss you whenever I want, right?" 

"But you can't kiss me now." I reasoned out. 

"Well, it's not like I'm dying to kiss you." She shrugged. 

"Mwo?!" I asked that made her chuckle. 

"Alright. I think it's been three times that I want to kiss you today...?" She said, unsure. 

"Really? Isn't it ten?" I grinned that made her narrow her eyes. 

"In your dreams mister!" She chuckled. 

"Aigoo I miss you." 

"I miss you too." She yawned. "You know, I'm being cheesy because I'm sleepy. Maybe we should sleep now because I don't want to wake up next morning, remembering the gross things I've said." 

"They're not gross!" I said that made her chuckle. 

"Aren't you tired?" 

"Not really, why?" 

"Because you've been running through my mind." She said that made me chuckle. "You didn't expect it huh?" She asked as I nod. 

"Maybe you're really sleepy. Goodnight...?" 

"Eung. I'll call you tomorrow." She smiled, pursing her lips and kissing the camera. "I love you, goodnight!" 

"I love you too." 



~~~~~
YOON JI'S POV

I immediately took a shower after resting for about 30 minutes, wanting to take a rest after a long day. 

It's my last day of work and by tomorrow, I'm going to tour Singapore! ❤️ 

A knock was heard on the door as I immediately went out of the bathroom, wearing my bathrobe, and hoping it would be the room service with the towel I asked. 

"Omona what are you doing here?!" I asked, hiding behind the door when he just smiled, busting in to my room. 

"Hey there." 

"Oppa!" I cried, covering myself up but then he continues to go in my room, sitting on the bed. 

I just sighed, closing the door behind me and following him. 

"Did you just got out off the shower?" He asked, looking at my robe then back at my gaze. 

"Y-yeah... Sorta." I replied, giving him a small smile.

"Didn't you miss me?" He asked, and before I know it, he pulled me, and now we're lying on the bed, with me on top of him. 

My eyes widened upon the contact, wanting to scream with our closeness but then immediately dropping the idea off because I don't want to make a big deal out of this. 

"Why aren't you hugging me?" He asked, his arms around my waist. 



KYUHYUN'S POV
"Because I'm wet." 

"Y-you're... What?" I asked, gulping hard. 

"I said I'm--" She paused when we heard a knock on the door. She pulled herself up, running towards the door and opening it. 


"Here's your towel ma'am." The room service said, handing her a towel. 

"Thank you." She replied, taking it into her hands. 

"Is there anything you need ma'am?" 

"Nope." She shook her head. "Thanks." She replied before closing the door. 


"Oppa I'll just dry myself and get dressed, alright? Wait for me!" She said before running towards the bathroom. 

I was just staring at the bathroom door for a good two minutes, taking in what just happened. 

"Cho Kyuhyun you erted kid!" I told myself, shaking my head when I feel my cheeks flushing. 



I didn't just think she's referring to wet wet, right? 

"Oh God." I lie back down, messing my hair. 

How can I just think of that when we're in a freaking hotel room and she's just wearing a bathrobe?! 

"Cho Kyuhyun you--" I was about to curse myself out when she finally went out of the bathroom, all dressed. 


"Oppa!" She grinned, opening her arms, which I assume will soon be wrapped around me and so I immediately stood up, dodging her. 

"Let's eat dinner." I told her, taking a step away from her. She raised a brow, just looking at me for two to three seconds before nodding. 

"Alright. Let me just get my purse." 


I gulped, making my way to the door and opening it when I freeze on my spot, seeing a couple making out while the man is struggling to unlock the door. 

"Oppa kaja?" Yoon Ji asked, her eyes is on the couple in front of us before turning her gaze back at me. 

"Hmm." I nodded, my heartbeat suddenly speeding. 


I pressed the elevator button, staring at the digital floor number written above. 

Why is it taking so long? I need to get out of here.


"Oppa!" Yoon Ji snapped me out of my thoughts, her arm is already clinging unto mine. "What's going on with you?" She asked as I turn my head to look at her, my cheeks immediately flushing upon remembering what she said and what we saw. 

"N-nothing." I replied, shaking my head almost furiously. 

"Really?" She asked, raising a brow.

"I'll tell you while we're eating." I sighed. 

"Why can't you tell me now?" 

"Just because..." I replied as the elevator finally dinged. 

"Okay whatever." She said as we enter the lift. "I already texted. Mr. Tan so that he can send us to where we're going." 

"Mr. Tan?" 

"Our driver here in Singapore." 

"Oh... Alright."



~
"Where are we eating?" she asked as we enter the car. 

"Do you want to eat something?" 

"I want to eat hot pot." She smiled. 

"Alright hot pot it is." I grinned back. 

"Mr. Tan, can you being us to the place I've eaten before?" She asked, hugging the driver's chair and smiling at him. 

"Yes ma'am." He replied before starting to drive. 


She immediately lie back, her head resting on the window beside her. 

"Tired?" I asked. 

"Eung. I want to sleep for a while." She said in a soft tone, her eyes slowly closing.  

"Why don't you rest your head here?" I asked, tapping my shoulder. She opened her eyes a little before smiling and shaking her head. 

"Nah. It's uncomfortable." 

"Mwo?!" I asked but there was no response. 

I just stare at her, as she continues to find a good position for her nap. 



YOON JI'S POV
I opened my eyes a little, just to see him lowering himself, putting his palm up on his shoulder and checking if his shoulder is comfortable to lean on. 

"Aigoo I should have brought a pillow." I said, pulling myself close to him while hugging his arm and resting my head on his shoulder. 

 

I bit my lower lip to prevent myself from smiling and feeling giddy because he smells so good. 


I raise my head a little just to see him grinning cutely while staring outside. 

"Why are you smiling?" I asked, even though I've been preventing myself from smiling. 

"Huh?" He asked, bitting his lower lip and turning his gaze at me. 

"You were grinning by yourself." I told him. 

"Well..." He started, chuckling. "Nothing." He respond as I narrow my eyes at him. "I just thought girls would always want to rest their heads on their man's shoulder you know." 

"Really? And where did you get that?" I asked, fixing my position a little. 

"Movies." He coughed, looking away as I felt myself chuckling. 

"Chick flick movies?!" 

"Wha-what?! I never said I got it from chick flick movies! There are tons of genres like action or probably horror--"

"And you think you find this scene in those types of movies?" I cut him. 

"I-I..." He sighed, bowing out of embarrassment. 

"Well I can see you do watch those." I chuckled. "Just look at how your ears are flushing." I said, flicking his ear. "Don't worry," I paused, tipping his chin and pressing my lips unto his'. "And that's my 'I missed you kiss number 1'--I still love you even though you're gay for those movies." 

"As if you don't watch those." 

"I do! But I don't apply it in real life like you do!" I defended. "By the way, I haven't asked you why you're here!" 

"Because we're going to eat dinner...?" He said, more like of a question. 

"I mean here in Singapore you idiot!" I said, slapping his arm that made him chuckle. 

"I'm here to spend time with you, duh?" 

"How about your work?" I asked. 

"I finished this week's work." 

"Really?" 

"Eung. I've been working overtime so that I can meet you here." 

"Aren't you overworking yourself?" 

"Not really. And besides, I did that for us." 

"Psh. Sorry for wanting to travel alone." I stuck my tongue out that made him chuckle. 



KYUHYUN'S POV
"Sir, Ma'am, we're here." Mr. Tan told us. 

"Alright. How about eating dinner with us?" Yoon Ji asked, pulling herself back and talking to the driver through the rearview mirror. 

"No thanks ma'am, I'll just wait for you at the parking area." 

"You sure? We might take a long time." She asked, this time hugging the man's seat. 

"It's alright ma'am. I'll wait for you." 

"Okay then. Thank you!" She smiled before signaling me to come out of the car. 



"Why did you asked him to come with us?" 

"I'm just being polite you know." She chuckled. 

"So you didn't mean that?" 

"Well I do, but I know he'll decline. I've been asking him to eat with me every time, but he's always rejecting me." She faked sobbed. 

"Maybe you're not his type." I rub her back, comforting her while slightly smiling. 

"Yeah I think so too. I tried flirting with him, but he's not really responding." 

"You what?!" 

"Well I was just curious!" She defended. "That was a long time ago though. Maybe he has a different gender preference." She shrugged that made me chuckle. 



~
"Oppa, you should tell me what's bothering you a while ago." She suddenly opened the topic, immediately after placing our orders. 

"H-huh?!" 

"You were a bit flustered after I wore clothes." 

"Ahh... About that." I paused, rubbing my nape as I can feel my cheeks flushing. 

"What?" 

"It's because you said you were wet." I said softly, not looking at her and playing with my chopsticks. 

"And so?" 

"Y-you know. Si-since we're in a h-hotel and you said that while we-we're on bed and then wh-when I open your door, we saw a couple making out and it just--" 

"Ah! So you were thinking of the other wet? It turned you on?" 

"WHAT?!" I asked, finally turning my gaze to look at her. "I never said I was ! I was just..." I suddenly paused, because I think it's getting hot. 

"You're embarrassed thinking about those things when we're together?" 

"Y-yeah." I nodded, bitting my lower lip and playing with my chopsticks once again. 

"Okay one, even though I looked sorta easy, I am not giving up my ity unless we're married." She said as my eyes found hers'. "Second, the couple across my room  is having almost every night. I know it because whenever I come back to the hotel, I can hear the banging of the door and sounds." She rolled her eyes. 

"Hey I never said you looked easy. Besides, I respect you. I won't just do that with you... I mean not now that we're only dating. I was just surprised with what you said that led me to thinking about other things." 

"I understand." She chuckled. "You're almost 30 and I would really doubt your uality if ever you don't think about ert things." 

"Hey!" 

"What?" She giggled, transferring seats and sitting beside me. She cling her arm unto mine, pulling it to herself and slightly hugging it. "I missed you Babe." 

"Look at this woman." I let out a small chuckle while holding her other hand. 

"Why?" 

"I'm not used to you acting all sweet and stuffs." I chuckled. 

"Okay then I won't." She said, standing up but then I immediately pulled her back down. 

"I said 'I'm not used to', I didn't say I don't like it."