You're Only Mine

Options

KYUHYUN'S POV
"You know that you should date with your age, right?" Appa argued.

"I know, but App--"

"Kyuhyun-ah, with the word 'date', I meant 'going out and getting to know each other', not date as in dating like you're in a relationship." He said as I nodded, finally agreeing with him. Well at least he's not forcing me to be with someone.

"Anyways I think they are nice." He said, making me arch my brow.

"They?"

"Well I set you up with two beautiful ladies." He chuckled.

"We're going out all together?" I asked in shock.

"If you want to then why not?"

"Bu-but, won't that be awkward?"

"Then date them separately." He said, and all I could do is to sigh.

"Arasseo abuji."

 

~
I just felt my jaw dropping, upon seeing an indeed beautiful woman making her way towards me.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Han Su Jeong imnida." She smiled as I felt myself grinning like an idiot before bowing at her.

"Cho Kyuhyun imnida."

"Sorry I'm late..." She smiled shyly as I immediately shook my head.

"Ani, it's okay. I didn't wait long anyways." I told her as we both took a seat. "Shall we order?" I asked her with a smile, into which she nodded.

 

"So... You agreed with our fathers' plan of letting us date?" I asked her after ordering.

"Well I don't think there's something wrong with it..." She said, smiling at me.

"You're right." I nodded, agreeing.

 

~~
I just lay on the bed as I felt myself unconsciously smiling.

Su Jeong sshi seems really nice and beautiful. I can say that she's a very graceful lady that obviously came from a wealthy and educated family.


"Kyuhyunnie?" My thoughts were cut off when I heard my father called.

"Ye abuji?" I asked, sitting up straight.

"How was your date with Su Jeong?" He smiled, sitting on my bed.

"It was great, she's really pretty." I told him honestly, into which he nodded. "Waeyo?"

"Nothing." He shook his head, ruffling my hair. "Your second date will be tomorrow at 4, alright?"

"Tomorrow? Already?!" I asked in shock.

"Why? Are you busy?"

"N-not really. Well I'm planning to ask Su Jeong sshi tomorrow."

"Oh, so I'm assuming you like her already? Should I cancel--"

"No!" I cut him off. "I-I mean, I'm not really sure if I really like Su Jeong sshi, but of course I want to get to know her more." I told him. "And wouldn't that be rude if we will cancel the date?"

"Well you won't regret meeting the next one." He chuckled, standing up.

"What do you mean?" I asked, raising a brow.

"You go and see it for yourself." He said before finally leaving me alone.

 

~~~
My eyes quickly widened the moment I saw her sitting already at our table.

"Umm... Excuse me?" I asked the moment I reached the table.

"Yeah?" She asked, diverting her gaze away from her phone.

"Hukssi..."

"Ah! Yes yes." She smiled before standing  up and bowing at me. "Annyeonghaseyo Yoon Ji imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo Kyuhyun imnida." I bowed back as she immediately gave me a smile before sitting down.

"Oh please have a seat." She gestured as I immediately felt embarrassed because of what I'm wearing. I'm currently wearing a long sleeved polo and pants-- a little to formal compared to what she's wearing-- a plain white V-neck shirt and black tight pants, though she managed to look gorgeous with it.

"Sorry I'm late." I bowed a little while she just look at her silver watch.

"No, you're 10 minutes early." She smiled.

"But still, you're earlier." I told her, but she just smiled at me.

"Yeah. Anyways I just waited for 5 minutes. Let's order? I'm thirsty." She said before asking the menu from the waiter. I just felt myself chuckling at her bluntness before taking the other menu from the waiter. "I'll have blueberry smoothie." She told the waiter before turning her gaze towards me. "You?"

"Strawberry." I said as she turned her gaze to the waiter, nodding at him. "Strawberry and blueberry smoothie please."

"Anything else ma'am?" 

"Nope that's all, thanks!" She smiled as the waiter got the menus.


"Are you... Okay with this date?" I asked her after a while.

"I lost the bet, so I have to attend this."

"Bet...?"

"Yeah... My father and I had a bet; if he wins, I'll go to this date." She said, almost pouting. "You see, I'm not the type to go into a blind date, so..."

"Me neither."

"J-jinjja?!" She asked, and now I noticed her eyes were brown and it's really pretty. "Then why?"

"My father told me I should date with my age, so you know." I told her, but she just laughed at me. "What?"

"Are you perhaps..." She paused, bitting her lower lip to prevent herself from smiling.

"What?"

"No-nothing." She giggled, shaking her head. "So you're not dating anyone right now?" She asked as I shook my head. "Ahhh..." She smiled, and I can see her stifling a laugh.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked. What the heck is funny?

"Geunyang... Why aren't you dating? You're... 24? 25?"

"27." I told her that made her eyes widen.

"Oh gosh you're old."

"Mwo?!" I asked in shock. How can she just say that! Can't she be a little... kinder?

"I mean Mr. Cho is right, you should date!" She said as I raise my eyebrow. "Or... You're just afraid of introducing your boyfriend to Mr. Cho?" She covered her smile that made my eyes widen.

"Y-you think I'm gay?!" I asked in shock into which she chuckled.

"I never said anything." She said, raising both of her hands in air.

"M-mwo?!" I asked once again. Do I act like I'm gay?!

"Aigoo you're a cutie!" She scrunched her nose out cutely before smiling. "I'm just kidding. I just want to know your reaction." She smiled. "Unless..." She started teasing me once again that made me chuckle.

"I thought I was acting really soft." I told her as she immediately scrunched her nose again before shaking her head.

"Ani." She replied shortly as our orders finally arrived. "Kamsanida." She smiled at the waiter as he smiled back before bowing at us.

"How about you... I'm assuming you are not dating that's why you're here?" I asked right after taking a sip.

"Yeah."

"Why?" I asked as she just stared at me for a while before shrugging her shoulders. "Mwoya." I chuckled.

"Ani, it's not that I don't want to tell you, but it's just that... I really don't know."

"But you've dated before, am I right?" I asked as she immediately shake her head. "Y-you haven't?! Even once?!"

"Waeyo? Can't I?" She chuckled.

"Ani, geunyang..." I paused, bitting my lower lip. She's really pretty and I can say that she has a good character too, but why?

"It's my personal decision." She said after a short while. "But when I have finally decided to date, there's no one." She giggled.

"Ahhh... That's why I'm here...?"

"Ha ha!" She laughed sarcastically first before looking at me up and down, probably examining me. "You're physically okay though." She shrugged.

"Of course I am!" I told her confidently that made us burst out of laughter.

She started drinking her smoothie when her phone suddenly started ringing.

"Umm... Excuse me." She said as I gave her a nod.


"What?!" She answered with annoyed tone.


"Mwo?! Did we talked about eating that today?"


"I'm out. Give me 2 hours."


"1 hour?"

"Arasseo arasseo I'll be there in 30 minutes." She said before hanging up.


"Y-you're leaving already?" I asked. We've been talking for just 10-15 minutes!

"Umm... Yeah." She said placing her phone back to the table. "Sorry about that. My friend is already waiting at the ramyun shop in Hong Dae."

"She didn't know we're out on a date?" I asked softly.

"Well I told him I'm out, but he insisted that's he's been waiting for 10 minutes."

"Oh it's a he..." I uttered to myself. "But I haven't even started drinking my drink."

"Let's take it out...?" She smiled that made me frown. "Okay let's finish drinking it first." she said before drinking her smoothie. "A-aaahhkk!" She screamed.

"Wae?" I asked in shock.

"Brain freeze!" She said, placing her smoothie on the table rather harshly, before holding unto her temples. "Ugh."

"You should drink it slowly." I chuckled at her as she gave me a pout.

"Should I just ditch him?" She suggested, grinning.

"It's up to you." I shrugged. "It's him or me."

"But I've been craving for ramyun and he's gonna treat me..." She said, bitting her lower lip.

"Then let's eat ramyun?" I asked as she widened her eyes.

"Jeongmal?!"

"Eung!" I nodded.

"Nah~" she stuck her tongue out. "I should go so that we can get it over with." She said, sipping her smoothie once again. "I should go... I'm really sorry. Maybe I should send someone to be with you?" She asked, taking her phone out.

"N-no it's alright. I'll take you to where he is." I said, standing up.

"Hey it's okay." She said, giving my arm a slight push. "I don't want to trouble you."

"At least let me be a gentleman to send my date to her next date, right?" I said, into which she chuckled.

"You're making me feel guilty. Let's go out again next time."

"You're asking me out?!"

"Yeah. But only to repay this date. I'm sorry again." She said, taking out cash from her pocket and placing it on the table. "Kaja?"

"Hmm."

 

~
"Wow." Was the first word that came out of her lips the moment I unlocked my car.

"Wae?" I chuckled. "I believe you've seen a lot of these before." I said, opening the door for her.

"Yeah, but not with a single cute guy!" She said, still checking out my Audi A7 car that made me chuckle.

"So you think I'm cute?" I asked.

"Do I have to repeat what I've said?" She shot back, so I just chuckle once again before shutting the door and running back to the driver's seat.

"Do you drive?" I asked while starting the car.

"A little. My dad wants me to have a boyfriend so that he'll teach me instead."

"Wae? Didn't you enroll for driving lessons?" I chuckled.

"I did; twice even." She rolled her eyes. "But still, he didn't trust my driving skills and the drivers are too busy to teach me." She shrugged. "Anyways I preferred commuting."

"Jinjja?!" I asked informally. I don't know why, but our conversations made me feel really comfortable. "You like commuting more?!"

"Eung. Of course having a car is one hundred times more comfortable. But you know, having an experience of riding a bus or train is exhausting yet really fun. Anyways if there are too many people on the train, I can call my driver anytime." She chuckled.

"Right. Heiress of Ahn Group."

"Mwoya! Don't call me that." She said that made me chuckle. "Oh! The next corner, we turn right."


"Thanks for the ride Kyuhyun sshi!" She smiled cutely.

"W-wait. Let me park it first." I told her, finally seeing an empty spot.

"Park?!"

"Eung. Why, can't I eat ramyun too? I suddenly felt hungry."

"Are you serious?!"

"Wae? I even planned on eating dinner right after our coffee date, but then my date has another date... So what can I do?" I said, making her pout.

"You're really making me guilty!" She furrowed her eyebrows that made me giggle.

"I won't disturb you, I promise." I told her, switching the engine off. "Kaja?" I said, going out of the car as she also did. "Mwoya?" I asked because she didn't let me open the car for her.

"You are not my date anymore!" She stuck her tongue out before walking ahead of me.

I just shook my head, my eyes immediately following to where she's going. The restaurant is not the big that's why she immediately spotted her friend.

I then went in, sitting on the free table beside theirs as I asked for a menu.

 

"I told you I was out on a date!" She said as I immediately shifted my attention from the menu to them.

"You just said you we're 'out'! And what's this? You're dating? You never told me you're dating!" Her friend said, almost as loud as Yoon Ji sshi's voice.

"First date." She mumbled, diverting her gaze from her friend to the table beside theirs'... Which is me. "What are you doing there?" She mouthed, but I just shrug, chuckling and finally calling for a waiter.

"Ahh... So how was it?"

"KIM SOOHYUN!"

"Wae?!"

"Are you trying to lead it into a different conversation?"

"No! Why were you thinking of something else?"

"It was good." She shook her head, replying quickly.

"Do you want to meet him again?"

"We'll meet again." I heard her say. "Let's order I'm hungry."

"Arasseo." Her friend said before calling for a waiter.

 

~
I was on my way back to the parking lot right after buying my sister's violin strings when I suddenly bumped on someone I've been wanting to see.

"Oh?! Cuisamnida!" Yoon Ji sshi bowed, before turning her back at me.

"Hey!" I called her, pulling her arm to stop her from walking.

"Oh?" She pulled her arm back, before smiling and bowing at me. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm sorry about what happened." She said, bowing once again before turning her back at me again. Mwoya?

"Yoon Ji sshi!" I called her that made her stop.

"Y-ye?" She asked, eyes widened. "Oh annyeonghaseyo!" She smiled, bowing at me.

"Are you pretending that you don't know me?" I asked, as she immediately furrowed her eyebrows, staring at me.

"A-anio of course not! We met at the party last week, right?" She said, certain. I can't be wrong, this is Yoon Ji, right?

"Ahn Yoon Ji, right?" I asked, into which she nodded.

"Sorry, but I really have to go." She bowed once again.

"I'm Kyuhyun... You forgot?" I asked, disheartened a little.

"K-Kyuhyun sshi? Cho Kyuhyun?" She asked in shock, as I nodded. "Omona!" She giggled, hitting my arm lightly. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." She laughed. "Cho Kyuhyun, my date last week, right?"

"Eung." I nodded slowly. What the heck just happened?

"Mianhe, you just looked different today that's why I didn't recognize you. I thought you were one of the boys that my father introduced me at some party I had to attend last time." She said, pulling me closer to hers as someone had to pass by my back. "Anyways are you alone?"

"Yeah... And you? You said you need to go?"

"Well yeah." She bit her lower lip. "Actually I just wanted to eat... But if you're not busy then maybe you can join me?"

"Sure!" I grinned as she smiled at me adorably before pulling me inside this Italian restaurant.


"I'm starving gosh." She said to herself as we found a seat.

"You're alone? No dates for today?" I asked into which she chuckled.

"My supposed date was pizza and pasta, but I found a better one." She winked at me that made me chuckle. "What do you want to eat? This will be the replacement date, alright?" She changed the topic, getting the menu from the waiter.

"Mwoya, but this is pure accidental!" I told her, wanting to plan a better date.

"Meat lover or Four Cheese?" she asked, not minding my comment.

"I love them both." I grinned at her that made her laugh.

"Me too. Let's order both then?"

"Arasseo." I nodded at her.

"Sola?"

"Hmm." I nodded once again as I stated the order to the waiter.


"So what did you do a while ago?" I asked after a while.

"There was a sale and I wanted to shop."

"But you did not bought any..." I said, eyeing on her sides.

"I will! Later. I got hungry that's why I've decided to eat first."

"It's good that you did that. Unless we won't be meeting to--"


"Kyuhyun sshi?" A voice interrupted me. It's Su Jeong sshi.

"Oh? Su Jeong sshi!" I smiled at her into which she returned. "Oh by the way this is--"

"No need to introduce us, I know her." Yoon Ji sshi said that made my eyes widen.

"Y-you what?"

"What are you doing here anyways?" Yoon Ji sshi asked her, raising a brow. Are they close?

"Well I was in the middle of shopping when I passed by and saw Kyuhyun sshi. Mind if I join you?" Su Jeong sshi politely asked as Yoon Ji just shrug. "I'm taking that as a yes." She giggled before sitting beside Yoon Ji sshi.

"Didn't you bring your stylist eonnie today?" Yoon Ji sshi asked into which Su Jeong sshi just smile in return.

"Kyuhyun sshi, you didn't contact me after our date..." Su Jeong she pouted as I just let out a smile.

"If you like him, just contact him first. You know the saying, early bird catches the worm." Yoon Ji she replied for me that made me chuckle. She's so cute.

"Well, just like you've said, I am the early bird." Su Jeong sshi replied with a hint of competitiveness.

"Really?" Yoon Ji sshi replied. I don't really feel good about this. "So I'm guessing you're not dating anyone right now?"

"About that..." She looked down, bitting her lower lip before turning her gaze towards me and giving me a shy smile. I immediately shot my eyes towards Yoon Ji sshi, who's still looking at her.


"Four cheese and Meat-lovers pizza." The waiter finally placed the order.

"You're really eating with us?" Yoon Ji sshi asked, before taking a slice of Meat-lovers pizza and placing it on a plate in front of me. She just gave me a smile before asking the waiter to give us another plate spare plate. How thoughtful. "Four Cheese or Meat Lovers?"

"I'm actually on a diet right now so..." Su Jeong sshi replied softly that made Yoon Ji sshi furrowed her eyebrows.

"Just eat one. What's the purpose of eating with us if you're not eating any." She said before getting a Four Cheese pizza and placing it on her plate. "Go on." She said, taking another Four Cheese pizza for her to eat.

"Geunde..." Su Jeong sshi replied, bitting her lower lip.

"Just one?" I asked her with a smile, into which she nodded.

"You know what, I suddenly want to eat ice cream cake." Yoon Ji sshi replied, standing.

"H-huh? But I thought you want to eat here?" I asked her, getting panicky.

"Yeah... But I sorta lost my appetite. Anyways Su Jeong sshi, just pay for it, you owe me a lunch before, right? I'll go ahead."

"H-huh? Yoon Ji sshi wait!" I said, taking my things before bowing at Su Jeong sshi. "Sorry but we need to go."

 

I just saw Yoon Ji sshi fanning herself outside the restaurant, looking pissed.

"Calm down Ahn Yoon Ji." She told herself that made me chuckle.

"Do you dislike her that much?"

"Oh? What the heck are you doing here? Go back there!" She said, pointing inside the restaurant.

"Come on I'll treat you ice cream." I told her, wrapping my around her shoulder before pulling her to the escalator.


"I-I'm sorry for how I acted." She said while we're in the middle of the escalator.

"You're actually funny." I chuckled. "But why do you dislike her?"

"I just do. I don't know." She shrugged. "I just feel like she's faking everything. How can someone just be kind and graceful at everything?!" She asked, her tone rising once again.

"Maybe she's just really like that?" I asked, as she immediately glare at me, removing my arm around her.

"You like her?" She asked, into which I nodded.

"She seems nice."

"She is." She said softly. "Why don't you date her then?" She asked that made me silent. She's right... Why didn't I ask Su Jeong sshi out again?

"Maybe next time." I told her.

"You know, you should just go back and ask her out now. It's better if you ask personally."

"You preferred to be asked out personally?"

"Mwoya?! I was talking about Su Jeong!" She said that made me chuckle.

"Arasseo. Let's eat ice cream."

 

~~~~~
YOON JI'S POV
"Madam, someone's looking for you." Melanie, one of our maids called me.

"Who?" I asked, raising a brow before standing up from my chair.

"A handsome man, Madam." She giggled as I just rolled my eyes.

"Don't flirt with my guest, okay?!" I told her that made her chuckle.

"Yes Madam."

"Please get us some juice." I told her before making my way to the living room.


I just sighed, expecting that my 'handsome guest' will be Soo Hyun since he would always tell our maids to just call him 'Mr. Handsome.' What the heck, right?

 

My jaw almost drop the moment I saw Kyuhyun sshi holding 2 boxes of pizza, smiling adorably at me.

"W-what are you doing here? Oh my gosh please do take a seat." I told him, asking him to sit on the couch, with me sitting beside him. "How did you know I live here?"

"I asked your dad."

"Mwoya?!" I laughed, getting embarrassed all of a sudden. "Geunde why are you here?"

"I'm here to ask you out on a date." He smiled, making my heart beat really really fast that I can barely hear myself.

"D-date?"

"Eung. 'Cause there's this certain person who told me that I should ask the girl I like personally... And in case she would reject me, I bought her favorite pizza."

"For bribing?" I asked, eyeing on the pizza and giggling.

"Yes. Because I believe she's been craving to eat one."

"Tch. Give me the pizza." I said, my hand immediately making it's way to the boxes of pizza.

"So that means it's a yes?" He grinned, making me furrow my eyebrows hence smiling.

"Obviously." I said that made him laugh. "Geunde, I have a rule."

"Rule?"

"When we date, you're only mine. Got that?"

"Well I would only want that." He chuckled that made me smile.